Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~~Sajan's Promises and First Kiss *Anniversary*~~ (Page 2)

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Wow everyone is muaaah-ing over here.. ROFL  Shocked 

edited:
First of all... Tons of apologies for my laziness.. Hug  Hug  I am a loser that i didnt un reserve this beauuutiful post... Ouch

Coming to your topic aashi... WOW! First of all excellent presentaton of your topic.. Clap Thumbs Up  I want those flying birdies too.. Unhappy 

Aashi i still remember when that Promo of promise scenes came.. I was all blushing and shocked.. Cuz that was totally un expected.. Amidst of all Adhiraj drama.. This scene was a total surprise.. Embarrassed Just loveeed those promises.. The way she just opened herself.. The way they both shared their feelings, in securities.. Thats the real beauty of Sajan.. That they talk and then they sort there mistakes.. Embarrassed  they dont need romantic verbs, eyelocks or falls.. Just some heartfelt words and confessions..  Embarrassed  And that kiss for just soo awwwwww..... Blushing   Blushing 

It was simply soooo cute.. Sam asking for victory kiss.. ROFL  Blushing 

Lovely topic aashi.. Hug

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 03 January 2011 at 12:11am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX..Enchanteur..XSilentWishesXaashizin

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
sumi dont be jealous Big smile

and yeah sorry for spamming Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_Saashizin

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:33am | IP Logged
RES finally Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming   Blushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:34am | IP Logged
dont edit...SajanDay Dreaming explains EVERYTHINGROFL

ps- I miss them:((

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Enchanteur..aashizin

..Enchanteur.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Enchanteur..
..Enchanteur..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
v can drool over the title onluBig smile

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
edited guys do share ur views and wish u all  a very happy new year 

XDevilsDesireX

-Jyotika- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jyotika-
-Jyotika-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:32am | IP Logged
EDITED:

Awesome topic aashi!!Hug I knew it that you'll definitely come up with Sajan kiss ann topic!!
Now from where shall i start?? I can never forget the day- 1st Jan '10.. we all waited soo eagerly for this day!! Everyone was so hyper-excited i remember on 31st night and 1st Jan, we had a wonderful Sajanlicious start to our new year- 2010!! Sajan's first peck/kiss awwDay Dreaming I can confidently say that no one can be more innocent and sweet than our Sajan!!
Samrat was upset because of the fact that Gunjan hid the truth about Suhani from him.. and they both didn't talk properly for around 15 days!! But then on 1st Jan when Gunjan came to his place and Samrat saw her upset he just couldn't see his chashmish like that.. and then that passionate hug when Samrat opened his arms for Gunjan and Gunjan came running to the place where she belongs toDay Dreaming Then the way innocently she accepts that maybe she didn't do right by hiding the truth from him, but please never get angry on me or stop talking to me.. and NEVER call me Gunjan again!! This part soo touched by heart, and still when i watch this particular scene i get tears in my eyes looking at them!! Gunjan could never tolerate it when Samrat called her Gunjan.. she was always his chashmish!! And after that our boy tries to lift up her mood by saying if you'll cry like this then flood will come in my house and i'll have to move to some other placeLOL Samrat tells her that if Mayank hid the truth from him he could tolerate it, but how come she hid it from him, she is his own?? Gunjan asks him that how come he didn't believe her?? she had never thought anything bad for him, she always did everything for his benefit!! Samrat tells her that maybe I removed you from my mind, but i could never remove you from my heart.. you were always there with me in my heart!! And after that we finally had those promises made by Sajan to each otherDay Dreaming Promise to never get angry on each other, promise to never hide the truth.. and Samrat's promise to never think about any girl other specially that GunjanLOL Now the kiss which we waited eagerly forDay Dreaming Our boy finally succeeded yayy... after soo many attempts(remember aashi??ROFL) He got a kiss on his cheeks awww.. the way he forwarded his face so that Gunjan could give him a kiss.. that expression on his faceDay Dreaming And our Gunjan was the one who initiated the first step surprising Samrat!! We all always thought that maybe it'll be Gunjan who'll herself give him a kiss after Samrat's so many attemptsWink
Mohit and Sanaya did such brilliant job in this scene.. everything looked so natural!!
I've never seen anything soo innocent, ethereal and heavenly!! It was such a simple scene but looked so beautiful just like our Sajan!! Our januables will forever be there in our hearts.. they've shown me the true meaning of love and friendship!!
Wishing everyone a very happy Sajan first kiss anniversary and also a very happy new year!!Hug May this year be full of Monaya moments and we hear a good news soon!!Wink

Edited by sajanroxx20 - 31 December 2010 at 11:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2CandYlicious_Saashizin

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
             Happy New year Party May this year bring more joy and glory!Hug
Awesome post Ashi di! I never wrote my view on this scene. I m gonna try today. Embarrassed 
I can never forget this episode. Firstly it made my year. The promo created great excitement and interest. Yeah because Sajan were gonna be together after those problems. Their promises showed how much they trust and love each other.Day Dreaming 

When Gunjan entered along with the gang. Samrat didnt notice anything else other than her. His eyes showed love and how much he missed her. And Gunjan's eyes showed how much she felt sorryEmbarrassed. Sajan never had the need for a third person to solve their problems. Well communication is root for relationships and Sajan knew it. All they needed was a open talk with each other. When they had it they didnt show any ego. They spoke their heart out. When Samrat called her in, Gunjan didnt waste any time and just said his name. Day Dreaming The hug, it was like freeing from all pains and tensions. It was heavenly. It made them feel safe from all fears and problems.

The promises are priceless.Day Dreaming They were not words from mouth but from the deepest part of heart. It clearly showed that Gunjan can never bare Samrat's anger. He not talking to her can hurt her more than anything. And yeah her possessivenessLOL, inspite of being named Gunjan she feels being loved on hearing the name Chashmish as he named her and not to forget it showed how much he loved her. Samrat, he was not angry but felt bad. He didn't want Gunjan to hide anything from him. Even if it is the worst, he believes in standing together.Day Dreaming This made Gunjan also to make promises on saying everything to him even if it is good or bad.

Then Samrat's talk hehe ROFL , he lightens the situation. He never forgets anything related to her does he?! D'oh Embarrassed And finally he made ehr to fulfill her promise. She kissed him and blushedEmbarrassed. And yeah she felt safe in his arms.Day Dreaming

And btw it is 12 AM LOL Party Party

Edited by nishi_sajan - 31 December 2010 at 11:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2CandYlicious_Saashizin

Go to top