~~Sajan's Promises and First Kiss *Anniversary*~~

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey all ppl welcome to this  thread 

one year b4 one beautiful love story's one small but beautiful and magical scene won our heart with their understanding their unconditional love their communication their heart to heart talk sajan's first fight's first patch up their confrontation after 15 days yes 15 days i must say sajan fans waited for this only one scene with patiently and 15 days passed last time we saw sajan's scene b4 this beautiful scene it was their fight and then no any signal scene of sajan for 15 days it was so painful to discuss abt sajan separately bcz they were there but we missed their one only one confrontation and heart to heart talk why gun lied to him why she did this to him why samrat felt like that all this complain of each other  we wanted to share with each other and from more than 15 days finally when we all were abt to give up one ray of hope came in form of one sajan's promo on 30 december 2009 on morning where all forum became one crowd  with all sajan fan's happiness😳 😆their hope again raised with one promo of sajan's promises and kiss most awaited day 's declaration with that small 0.16 min's promo 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAqKA9tpvAo&feature[/YOUTUBE]

i

it was worth waited promo for all sajan fans and then with so much excitement we got 1 st january 2010 most awaited sajan's scene after so long time 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0egbpwJKhCY[/YOUTUBE]
their love wanted them to meet themselves their love and soul craved for each other's one side their heart craving to see them to make them feel how much they r in pain without their single glimpse from few days they always been together every day every time but this separation made them more close with their heart only they wanted one talk one chance to pour out their heart from their side , b4 few hours they talked on phone she poured our her heart everything is messed up  and u r also not talking with me and her one sob made him more painful she cried and that touched his heart he wanted to give his shoulder to made her know not only she but he also craved for her they for the sake of their friends talked with each other but reality in their heart they wanted to talk to eachother only wanted to listen each other's voice but gunjan's guilt and sam's  hurt pain didn't allow to initiate those steps which their heart craving from their that fight  

and then their friend's understanding made them to confront they only needed one talk one only talk heart to heart to communicate each other 's pov their heart 's pain ,guilt everything only needed time n place and they got dia made gun to visit samrat's house to talk abt mayur's problem and solution on the other other side samrat being best buddy worrying abt mayank what would happen to him forgetting his pain sajan's selflessness made them to deal with their friend's problem first in this they didn't give much importance to their matter on finding our sajan's selflessness their friends only initiated first step to confront them 

Love is powerful yet can be weak
Something that everyone seems to seek
Love is mindful and understanding
When everything falls 
It'll be the last one standing
Though it seems like a small matter
Understand what love is
You'll see what a world there is.                                                                  

he opened door and their eyes met their painful eyes which craved for each other from the that tiff  and then all left them alone to share their views they gave them space she was nervous and in pain and he invited her in his house they didn't find any words to start their convo and their eyes met he saw tears rolled from her eyes she wanted to explain but her words shattered with pain and he opened his arms with his heart to embrace her in his arm there was no any need to say single word for them only they wanted to embrace each other to made them feel u need not to apologize and she wanted to be in his arms and on seeing his love she couldn't stop herself and they wrapped in solace of their love their love was not weak it was test of their love and understanding for them they both were their world their own world of beautiful love of paradise and heaven of  their strong bonding 

Love is unique
Something like an antique
When it's broken
It seems to be forsaken
But then someone comes and see the gold
All that's scattered now is whole to hold

she was in his arm she poured out her heart out please samrat don't be upset with me don't stop talk to me and don't call me gunjan ever yes word gunjan for her chashmish word always lovable bcz he calls her chashmish only his chashmish this word only meant for him only he has a copyright to call her chashmish whenever he told he chashmish she felt this word only made for him and meant for him his adorable chashmish who can see his real samrat and after this tiff he called her gunjan in his every convo it shattered her much that gave her much pain bcz for her gunjan is stranger after getting him in her life she always sees herself as chashmish samrat's chashmish few hours b4 that tiff she called herself samrat's chashmish in her drunken state but after knowing truth he stopped calling her chasmish and from that day she craved to say him don't call me gunjan bcz gunjan is stranger for me now bcz i am only my samrat's chashmish he felt pain and to lighten up situation he told her in this all situation there will add one more trouble in our life flood in my house with ur tears ,and me , mayank and suhani has to find new house

Love is sweet, love is kind
It isn't just a piece of mind
Love is something you need to give
Something that we share and believe
Love doesn't mind you
To cry a tear or two
But true love isn't sad
It's never bad.

he poured out her pain what did hurt him more he honestly shared his views what have u done with me i felt bad i can forgive suhani bcz i never gave confidence to tell truth but i always trust u more than myself still u lied me i didn't like at all and she also poured her heart out i also didn't like u left all trust from ur trust on me ,how could u think i will take any action in my life which would be wrong for u ,day and night i only and only think abt u throw me out from ur mind and he replied on that i closed my mind but i didn't close my heart and u were there in my thoughts 

What is love, you ask
Well, it's something that can never be fully described
It's different to everyone
And it's really up to you to decide.                                       

he hold her hand and promised her i won't be upset with u without listening ur any views and she promised i won't lie u though it would be for ur betterment he promised her naughtily i won't think abt any girl from today n this made her shock our innocent gunjan and he again promised specially i won't think abt that gunjan i will only and only think abt my chashmish yes his chashmish and on that she also promised i won't break ur trust i will take it with care 

he find all answers which he wanted and craved from last those days of their separation and he again came in his real way asking her now our love is on track so i will def get basket ball victory kiss which was promised on hearing she did shy she started blushing seeing here and there and her cheeks became red with blush and he constantly staring at her getting her nervousness in his husky voice he again reminded her he alway knew being shy she will give him kiss in their private moment and it was their new starting after one tiff their reunion and patch up of understanding their test of love's sweet result and she stepped ahead to kiss him he was much shocked bcz he thought she won't but he was quite amazed and happy on seeing her initiation he forward his cheek so that she can kiss him without any nervousness she first time kissed and touched his cheek and he got his first victory kiss after so much hurdles and haddies, it was kiss of their affection and love 

"We are, each of us
angels with only one wing; 
and we can only fly 
by embracing one another."

she was blushing and only she found one place where she could hide her blushing face in his arms and they again hugged each other with their victory of love ,their understanding ,their soul 
some stories r like magical and eternal with which we fall in love always forever and that day we again find our sajan's story eternal lovestroy which will always remain in our heart in the end i only want to say to our sajan's love which represents true , selfless love 

"Perfect love is rare indeed - 
for to be a lover will require 
that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, 
the flexibility of the child, 
the sensitivity of the artist, 
the understanding of the philosopher, 
the acceptance of the saint, 
the tolerance of the scholar 
and the fortitude of the certain.

last year we got such a wonderful story's happy ending and for us new starting of same couple's new love  story i wish and pray to god we will in new year def get this beautiful couple in new avatar may be char always will be changed but that love passion can't be changed with them with this hope wishing u all a very happy new year last year in new year's first day we got such a wonderful eternal story's one beautiful phase of life i hope from new year we will get our wish to be fulfilled with their new love story  have a rocking successful and sajanish and monayaholic year to all

Edited by aashizin - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
omG ash sajan😍day dreaming
hmm here me go😆
no1.beautifully writen
no2.u remind me something😈
no3.lovely selecton of scences
no4.gunz kiss
vat a passion😳
no5.m using big fonts to make smething large
Edited by sashazmohit - 13 years ago
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
a sajan post 😍 res
ps. update soon till then il dream of sajan
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know wat it is ☺️ 
shall i say ashi di? 
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

I know wat it is ☺️ 

shall i say ashi di? 

really 😉 ok as u wish 😉
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Gunjan's first kiss ☺️

And yeah the promises  
Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

Gunjan's first kiss ☺️

And yeah the promises  

muahhhhh 
XSilentWishesX thumbnail

How can i forget!
Memories  ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ 🤣
Muah to u too 🤗
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wow everyone is muaaah-ing over here.. 🤣  😲 

edited:
First of all... Tons of apologies for my laziness.. 🤗  🤗  I am a loser that i didnt un reserve this beauuutiful post...

Coming to your topic aashi... WOW! First of all excellent presentaton of your topic.. 👏 👍🏼  I want those flying birdies too.. 😔 

Aashi i still remember when that Promo of promise scenes came.. I was all blushing and shocked.. Cuz that was totally un expected.. Amidst of all Adhiraj drama.. This scene was a total surprise.. 😳 Just loveeed those promises.. The way she just opened herself.. The way they both shared their feelings, in securities.. Thats the real beauty of Sajan.. That they talk and then they sort there mistakes.. 😳  they dont need romantic verbs, eyelocks or falls.. Just some heartfelt words and confessions..  😳  And that kiss for just soo awwwwww..... ☺️   ☺️ 

It was simply soooo cute.. Sam asking for victory kiss.. 🤣  ☺️ 

Lovely topic aashi.. 🤗
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
sumi dont be jealous 😃

and yeah sorry for spamming 😳