Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Everlasting friendship: Duji ...

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

What is friendship to you , I do not know . But for me , friend is someone who loves me for who I am , what I am ''someone I share my deepest and darkest secrets with '''' someone who knows me so well 'that even before I talk , knows what going on in my mind '''''..Sometimes we may not be able to keep in touch  '..But then even after years , the bond is still strong ''.That friendship is to me .

Baji and Duji share that bond '''Dutta and Baji r poles apart 'Dutta a silent watcher and Baji a non 'stop commentator ''.. Their differences are not a hindrances in their friendship '''But it does  makes it special ''..

One would think how one can communicate with a person who never speaks his heart out '''. Then In Duji we have the perfect example '.. Not everyone can speak out their feelings , but they too crave for a friend '.like D craves for Baji friendship ..

I have heard of soul mates ''..who r they ? To me a soul mate ( soul friend ) 'is someone who is bonded to ur soul, heart and mind ''.it need not be ur spouse but just any one ..

Dutta is lucky 'for he got two soulmates ''( till now ) ''''Naku is wife nd love '''But I feel Baji is D's soul friend 'stood by him through  thick and thin 'loved him unconditionally '.. tolerated his tantrums and anger '''.why becoz he loved D and all he could think was that D need him ''..

No one in world can replace that love ''. No one can replace Baji in D life or D in baji life ''..They r bonded for life ..Nd if u believe in past lives and future lives 'then they r bonded for all their lives on earth .  

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
WOw....beautiful post....very well expressed...the way they made up was sooooo cuteeeee....yes we all wanted a hug...and we are still waiting....but wht ever was given was enuf for us duji hungry fans.....they are right now even more precious to me then tasha....baaji this whole week has just made us cry so much that we are just neck deep in love wid him....and dutta..we as it is love him helplessly ...i have drowned in my love for him long ago.....so there...duji rocks!!
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u r ryt scorpio. Ur defination is perfect.

The theme of this entire week is DuJi nd at the end of week, we see DuJi patch up. Mayb next week's theme vl be TaSha nd at the end of it, we may see their patch up as well.
Hoping for TaShaful 2011
.scorpio10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

WOw....beautiful post....very well expressed...the way they made up was sooooo cuteeeee....yes we all wanted a hug...and we are still waiting....but wht ever was given was enuf for us duji hungry fans.....they are right now even more precious to me then tasha....baaji this whole week has just made us cry so much that we are just neck deep in love wid him....and dutta..we as it is love him helplessly ...i have drowned in my love for him long ago.....so there...duji rocks!!

Thanks , Yes I wanted a hug too ..But then they share a different kind of  friendship , in which gestures or words r not needed ..they know they  love eachother ... Nd what they mean to eachother ...
D knows he can Trust Baji nd Baji know his D well .
yes they more precious than Tasha to me .... becoz in them I see a beautiful nd unthouched pure relationship .....
One of the main  reasons for me to watch LTL ...
.scorpio10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti10august

u r ryt scorpio. Ur defination is perfect.

The theme of this entire week is DuJi nd at the end of week, we see DuJi patch up. Mayb next week's theme vl be TaSha nd at the end of it, we may see their patch up as well.
Hoping for TaShaful 2011

Call me greedy or what ..But I want both ..loads of Tasha nd Duji ....
They can throw loads of Duji and Tasha nd I will be still asking for more ...

mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ scorpio : I don't know yr real name......but thanks for PM......great post ..

for me lover can never replace friend in yr life...I value friendship more than anything else in life. It's the base for everything.

Love that has not friendship for its base, Is like a mansion built upon sand.....Friendship is best thing in life for sure....

In Dutta's life , Bajji has been there since the day one....and he has always supported Dutta , he stood by him through every thick n thin, Dutta can't live without Baji too.....that's true.....He once said " that he will sacrifice his life when the time comes, and that time is v near as he will ask baji to jump out of the car"......I love their selfless friendship.

baji has loved dutta for what he is, and he has lived his life all for Dutta till now :) He was so much happy that D forgive him......as evident from his words that day ' he values their friendship the most in his life, can't do without it"..

Duji indeed have an everlasting friendship......they can be sad, angry with each other but never be apart.

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very nice post...beautifully written...i couldnt hav described their friendship any better.... they indeed share an unbreakable bond...
this last week was dedicated 2 duji m glad they reunited... a duji hug wud hav been icing on the cake bt m sure we wil c tht soon 2....
shruti10august thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: scorpio10

Call me greedy or what ..But I want both ..loads of Tasha nd Duji ....

They canthrow loads of Duji and Tasha nd I will be still asking for more ...

i won't call u greedy. We all want more nd more of DuJi nd TaSha. Nd lyk u, i, rather all of us vl never be satisfied nd vl be asking more nd more....
shruti10august thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

@ scorpio : <font size="2">I don't know yr real name......but thanks for PM......great post ..

for me lover can never replace friend in yr life...I value friendship more than anything else in life. It's the base for everything.
</font><h1><font size="2">Love that has not friendship for its base, Is like a mansion built upon sand.....Friendship is best thing in life for sure....
</font></h1><font size="2">In Dutta's life , Bajji has been there since the day one....and he has always supported Dutta , he stood by him through every thick n thin, Dutta can't live without Baji too.....that's true.....He once said " that he will sacrifice his life when the time comes, and that time is v near as he will ask baji to jump out of the car"......I love their selfless friendship.

baji has loved dutta for what he is, and he has lived his life all for Dutta till now :) He was so much happy that D forgive him......as evident from his words that day ' he values their friendship the most in his life, can't do without it"..

Duji indeed have an everlasting friendship......they can be sad, angry with each other but never be apart. </font>

hats off to u mussy 👏 .

Excellent portrayal of friendship.

@bold:JUST LUVED IT. Awesum.Edited by shruti10august - 13 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti10august

i won't call u greedy. We all want more nd more of DuJi nd TaSha. Nd lyk u, i, rather all of us vl never be satisfied nd vl be asking more nd more....

I know u will not ...but then they r some who call us obessed too ( pranjal darling 😉)..so obessed we r that  crave for scenes like these ...to please our souls