BV; WU 31st Dec. '10

Posted: 13 years ago

Wish U All A Very Happy N Prosperous New YeaR 2011

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV; WU 31st Dec. '10

Part 1

Basant was working in his room n anandi came n told him that MS is going, basant takes it lightly n says that he knew he was going for walk but anandi told him that he's going to nagor forever, he was shocked n came down, There MS was telling DS that the worker has done sumthing bad in the work n hold farmers pay so he has to go n sort it out, bhairo ask that thy'll appoint a new worker for looking all but MS insists as sum1 needs to look the workers n as bhairon n basant r bsy here , he has to go n look after all, nandu was sitting on his lap ask him sweetly not to go as he'll miss him but he makes the sweet child understood that he'll cum during his holidayz now its time to study , so he shud follow his mother n study well, he stands for leaving n all daughter-in-laws takes his blessing n gehna asks for sorry for all bad things n words n MS blessed her, DS asks MS that she feels thr's sum mistake frm the family , as he's leaving like this but MS replied that he's very happy from the family n thy r his family n loved ones,n he has no complaint from them, he got all happiness now if he dies he has no complaint from god n life, bhairon takes the blessings n MS goes to basant n says that he's overwhelhemed that he called him father n he got all wat he wants n hugs him. 

Part 2

MS bids gudbye n leaves, there in the college gauri calls jagya in the corridor from behind n asks him y he has not received her call but he denies n says that he has not got any call, gauri takes her ph. for showing him missed calls n says that he got  4 msd calls n also sees anandi's msd calls n ask him who's she n y has she calling him so much, jagya says that its not anandi its anand him frnd who's calling him n disturbing , she asks further but the bell rang n jagya changed the topic n thy goes to class.

Part 3

Sum lady has came to invite DS for puja n thy were talking abt grand grand son n that lady insist DS to ask her daughter-in -law for son n goes to visit 4 dhaam with her n taunts her that how anandi gets pregnant as jagya is away n she's bsy in social service, she leaves n DS things abt her words.

Precap: DS asks anandi for child she was happy n shy n both sumitra n gehna were happy n anandi talks to her self in frnt of mirror n says if she can be a successful mother or not.
Edited by khushi909 - 13 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

i thought jagya caught today........ but...... it was unbelievable!
No! i like that he lied even when she saw Anandi's name in his phone because when he is really caught he cant say "he didnt lie, he just didnt tell her" she will know how bad he is, to call himself her friend and still tidse his marriage from her.
I dont know why, but in my heart i want Maasa to get Jagya out of that school. I don't thinks he is studying 😑
Edited by avyarima - 13 years ago
Thanks!!

Lol jagya would have to come back in order for anandi to become a mom
anandi's question at the end of precap............... opens door for furthermore drama!
Originally posted by avyarima

No! i like that he lied even when she saw Anandi's name in his phone because when he is really caught he cant say "he didnt lie, he just didnt tell her" she will know how bad he is, to call himself her friend and still tidse his marriage from her.
I dont know why, but in my heart i want Maasa to get Jagya out of that school. I don't thinks he is studying 😑
@bold
πŸ‘
hmm.............thats good.........................................
well now  bv leads got their new name.................JAGAT AND ANANDπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ley!!!! Why is she shy n asking if she can be a good mother Pathna nahi hai kya 😑
Originally posted by ammoos

Ley!!!! Why is she shy n asking if she can be a good mother Pathna nahi hai kya 😑
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah..................................she asking this in front of mirror...................trust me am feeling like🀣
no......... again it's one more social message time!
I don't think they will show her preggy after all that happened to Sugna and Gehna. But why Gehna happyabout it. Anandi is just 18 and wasn't Gehna the same age and had all the troubles 😑Edited by ammoos - 13 years ago