Again, some random points... (Page 2)

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandhya.21

Originally posted by reshusaluja

Shipra i hope u won't mind if i comment hereSmile

i just loved SaaVan scenes todayEmbarrassed they were simple yet so adorableEmbarrassed

and Shravan's dialogue jeet ko jeet nai to kya jalebi bolunga ROFL
Shravan's one liners are always ROFL

Hey we dont mind in u people participate here in the discussion...

U know Thats why we love Barun for his timing and comic Sense.....No one Can Perfectly fit as Shravan....Only Barun Can do this....He is Best  at his Delivering the Dialogue....

Barun is perfect in Shravan's roleEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mr.Zk

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
I dont know whether Ranveer is a totally bad guy or just acting like this. Because according to the article KW will not stay more than two weeks but if he is bad then he has to stay for more longer time to show some more worst things in his characters.
ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
hey shipra, great points and i agree with each one of them...the first half of the epi was awesome i.e until ranbeer entered with the cd...how i wish it wasnt a negative role...Barun-Karan seem to have a gr8 chemistry off screen...wish it could have been used on screen as well...the SaaVan scene today was just too good...AB were natural in it and did a gr8 job....loved the family scenes as well...and last but not the least, Barun's dance!!! lolLOLLOL he seriously needs to brush up on his dancing skills...anyways,i have a feeling SaaVan have won the best romantic jodi award....looking forward for the awards night...

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

i just loved SaaVan scenes todayEmbarrassed they were simple yet so adorableEmbarrassed

and Shravan's dialogue jeet ko jeet nai to kya jalebi bolunga ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Shravan's one liners are always ROFLROFLROFLROFL
oye Reshu, tussi bhi kamal karte ho ji!!LOL...why will i mind?LOL...

Yeah, we all here are fans of his one-liners!LOL...

-x-Reshu-x-

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash91

hey shipra, great points and i agree with each one of them...the first half of the epi was awesome i.e until ranbeer entered with the cd...how i wish it wasnt a negative role...Barun-Karan seem to have a gr8 chemistry off screen...wish it could have been used on screen as well...the SaaVan scene today was just too good...AB were natural in it and did a gr8 job....loved the family scenes as well...and last but not the least, Barun's dance!!! lolLOLLOL he seriously needs to brush up on his dancing skills...anyways,i have a feeling SaaVan have won the best romantic jodi award....looking forward for the awards night...
Ash, dunno why, but i think Suhana Ishan jodi will win (since SaVan are competing against them)....n i think so 'coz SGP is an immensely popular show! And that jodi as well. so, you know, they may garner more vores!Ouch....But, i would like Sony to be partial here n award A B WinkLOL....kabhi kabhi partiality karni chahiye!WinkLOLLOL........

@Barun's dance- ''Brush up''?....No, he first needs to ''learn'' dancing!Stern SmileROFL....'coz right now he is ''aweosme'' at it!!ROFLROFL.....

ash91

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

and Shravan's dialogue jeet ko jeet nai to kya jalebi bolunga ROFL
Shravan's one liners are always ROFL
You are most welcome... We will luv to have member such as you.... I have seen you are among KW fans who are more mature....... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunaina02-x-Reshu-x-

kchitra77 Goldie
kchitra77
kchitra77

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
what dance r u talking about guys?? i dint see any Barun dancing anywhere in the episode yest...or is there a promo for India ne bana di jodi?? can u post a link of that??
desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kchitra77

what dance r u talking about guys?? i dint see any Barun dancing anywhere in the episode yest...or is there a promo for India ne bana di jodi?? can u post a link of that??
after episode finished and before precap they showed dance...Here is link which i found on youtube...

Go to top