Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Again, some random points...

Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
😆1) I loved today's episode. Because after a lot of gap we got to see a few SaVan romantic scenes!😳.....frankly telling, i really wanna see more romantic scenes now! And we deserve that too, since we have waited for one long month to see their romance again!😳

2) Today, i was really very irked at Ranbir!😡......But guys, wanted to share one news- Karan Wahi is done with his shooting for BHPH today, so it won't be long till you all have to tolerate him.😆....For me of course, am unhappy!...how i wish he was positive character!....chalo, anyways...

3) I really loved the ''2 uses'' Shravan told of that symbolic cheque!😉😆....and woah, when Nita Bhabhi did ''ahem ahem''...he responded to that thinking that it was Sanchi!🤣.....totally loved that scene!😃....isiliye toh am saying that just like Shravan, i can't wait any longer for their romance to re-begin now!😆....When will they 'bhago-fy' from their house?😒 😆

4) I HATE Rocky Singh n that bimbette Mandira!Angry After Ranbir, they are the new adchan! But unlike Ranbir, i personally can't tolerate them as an ''adchan''!🤢Angry...I now fully understand how you guys must be feeling for Ranbir!😆

5) OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDD! Barun JUST SIMPLY CAN'T DANCE!!!!! ☢️ 😲 ROFL I mean i knew he was not good at dancing, but never knew he was so bad at it! Ouch Oh god! I think being an actor, he should better learn dancing! I mean this is Hindi tv/film industry n dancing is as much a part of it as any other thing! Well, it's upto him! I personally am never able to understand that how can anyone not ''dance''?....singing i accept, you should have the rigtht voice for it, but DANCING????.....you just have to move your body rhythimically!......whatever...but 'Barun can't dance saala' 🤣........Guys, plz don't bash me for it, since i know you too agree with this!🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Barun must to Jhalak dikhla ja next season !!!

I personally never get angry at Barun bashing , specially if truth is being told .
Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
So RAnbir is a total bad guy because article said that the pictures will be proved fake . Edited by sunaina02 - 13 years ago
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lol...n i wasn't bashing barun...but just as you said, was pointing out the truth!😆....Su, i was ''amazed'' to see him dance like that!🤣....Ankita was doing so well....n Barun--- he was just simply moving his hands!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣...

@ranbir- yeah, i know!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Shipra i hope u won't mind if i comment here😊

i just loved SaaVan scenes today😳 they were simple yet so adorable😳

and Shravan's dialogue jeet ko jeet nai to kya jalebi bolunga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shravan's one liners are always 🤣🤣🤣🤣
sandy.21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshusaluja

and Shravan's dialogue jeet ko jeet nai to kya jalebi bolunga 🤣
Shravan's one liners are always 🤣

Hey we dont mind in u people participate here in the discussion...

U know Thats why we love Barun for his timing and comic Sense.....No one Can Perfectly fit as Shravan....Only Barun Can do this....He is Best  at his Delivering the Dialogue....

sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshusaluja

and Shravan's dialogue jeet ko jeet nai to kya jalebi bolunga 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Shravan's one liners are always 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I really feel happy when I hear praises for Shravan and Sachi from KW fans 😊 I always wanted all of you to come out and enjoy the serial as a whole and Not only KW's role.

KW has done a fantastic job showing Ranbirs negativeness. But I wish he would have been given good comedy scenes with Barun. After seeing the off-screen pics in another thread I am confident KW would have done full jusitice .

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

I really feel happy when I hear praises for Shravan and Sachi from KW fans 😊 I always wanted all of you to come out and enjoy the serial as a whole and Not only KW's role.

KW has done a fantastic job showing Ranbirs negativeness. But I wish he would have been given good comedy scenes with Barun. After seeing the off-screen pics in another thread I am confident KW would have done full jusitice .

i was watching this show from start😊 and have always enjoyed watching this show😳just stopped in between at the time of Gaurav Gera's track bec there was so much forced comedy for me to handle😆(i hope u won't mind my saying😊) after Gaurav's track i actually didn't get much time bec of my schedule to follow show regularly though i watch it on/off but when KW entered so i have to manage my timings for him😳 
for me both Barun and Karan are fantastic actor though obviously i love Karan more but i always appreciated Barun's  acting 😃 and u know when i heard abt Karan's entry in BHPH i was just waiting to see his chemistry with Barun but sadly CV didn't show that
Edited by reshusaluja - 13 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.21

Hey we dont mind in u people participate here in the discussion...

U know Thats why we love Barun for his timing and comic Sense.....No one Can Perfectly fit as Shravan....Only Barun Can do this....He is Best  at his Delivering the Dialogue....

Barun is perfect in Shravan's role😳
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know whether Ranveer is a totally bad guy or just acting like this. Because according to the article KW will not stay more than two weeks but if he is bad then he has to stay for more longer time to show some more worst things in his characters.