Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya locked in the Qila with Danish (Page 5)

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Aysha -- agree wid u for sure yaar!! Wat Kabir is upto!! It was Kabir who took Piya to that room n left her just like that!! Obviously she gonna get lost there!! Didnt he realise that!! 
N wat about others!! they didnt notice that Piya is not wid them!! Grrrrrr!! Angry
I felt so bad when Piya was shouting for help!! she even took Kabir's name!! poor gal!! Confused
Thank God to SBB people!! we know that Abhay is again gonna come n help her!! otherwise this no precap thing wud have killed me!! LOL
I m waiting for that AbhIya moment!! Wink Tongue

Edited by 247happy2bme - 31 December 2010 at 1:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9matwamango

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
i think evrybdy believe Piya being with kabir and kabir belives that she is with Gang...
bt how come Danish knew that Pia is going 2 alone there and he'll kill her that night?
strange na...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Abhay will definitely save her. However, thank God Piya is not dating Kabir anymore. He cannot take care of his lady love at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Charu21

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by .:.MONA.:.

i agree, i am so disappoineted with kabir...gosh wat does that guy want from piya...is he gone force her to love him back now???come on dude give her some space...gosh i blame kabir for piya's condition..because if he hadnt call her up and than left her in anger than our piya wouldnt have been stuck all by her self with that animal danish...i hope abhay get over from maithali's grave and come rescue piya soon before this danish does some damange to piya...gosh i m really mad at kabir for treating piya the way he did todai...

P.S. Nice post dear

HeartMONA
Thanks Honey and Happy New Year. I'm disappointed with his character sketch its like Kabirs gone AWOL. Would the real KABIR please stand up. I can't stand Danish he is one scary guy. He looks even scarier than most villains out there.
happy new years 2 u 2Big smile and yes i agree, i wonder wat has gone wrong with kabir's character..this is not the same guy that fall in love with piya and that cared so much for her, so i wonder wat happend now...i hope he gets back on track again....and yes danish is one scary looking guy and like we alredy no to wat extent he can go to harm piya..but than all thanks to him that we will get our abhiya secen in the jungle....hayeeeDay Dreaming

HeartMONA
kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
yep buddy!
he behaved so careless...
even a 7 yr old boy know not 2 leave a girl alone at place like this and he dares 2 say that he loves her...
he need 2 learn smthing from Abhay . if not him than atleast Angad...
even Misha or tracker could b better than him...
i really liked his chacter initially bt he.....what 2 say yaarDay Dreaming

he's not worth Pia
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Abhay will definitely save her. However, thank God Piya is not dating Kabir anymore. He cannot take care of his lady love at all.
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by matwamango

i agree, i am so disappoineted with kabir...gosh wat does that guy want from piya...is he gone force her to love him back now???come on dude give her some space...gosh i blame kabir for piya's condition..because if he hadnt call her up and than left her in anger than our piya wouldnt have been stuck all by her self with that animal danish...i hope abhay get over from maithali's grave and come rescue piya soon before this danish does some damange to piya...gosh i m really mad at kabir for treating piya the way he did todai...

P.S. Nice post dear

HeartMONA
Thanks Honey and Happy New Year. I'm disappointed with his character sketch its like Kabirs gone AWOL. Would the real KABIR please stand up. I can't stand Danish he is one scary guy. He looks even scarier than most villains out there.
happy new years 2 u 2Big smile and yes i agree, i wonder wat has gone wrong with kabir's character..this is not the same guy that fall in love with piya and that cared so much for her, so i wonder wat happend now...i hope he gets back on track again....and yes danish is one scary looking guy and like we alredy no to wat extent he can go to harm piya..but than all thanks to him that we will get our abhiya secen in the jungle....hayeeeDay Dreaming

HeartMONA
I suppose this is a blessing on its own Abhiya Jungle main khoh gaye

kaushiki9

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Looking at the new Promo I guess she has been saved by Abhay but not before she has seen Maithali Photograph. I do not think the Quila would have a laptop so I guess Piya is using the Internet connection from her College or Hostel to find more about Maithali.

Coming to today's Episode ... Kabir is getting into my nerves... He is becoming more and more irritating day by day. Tracker was awesome and I loved her expression when she was told that she could have been the Queen's Maid.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 31 December 2010 at 1:36pm

kaushiki9

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
After seeing the promo i am thinking the same that she gets the info from her college

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index