Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya locked in the Qila with Danish (Page 3)

Miss_sunn Goldie
Miss_sunn
Miss_sunn

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
yes you're right but abhay is here .
One thing piya didnt remind abhay na !!!

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
when pia was all alone in quilla. i thought why nobody bother to think about oia in group? than i realise why that scene kabir's father send car was setted?? kabir thinks pia  is with group & angad will tell group that pia is with kabir..  & i am damn sure abhay will be back for sake of pia..he will come to save pia 2morrow. & than thier jungle scene will come too.
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I cant support Kabir this time. Sorry Kabir fans I wanted him to support but not this time. He isn't like earlier Kabir whom we knew as poco said in her post. He again started accusing him. Piya already told him that she doesn't love him. U cant force any person to love u. And then he left leaving Piya alone. Piya was about to go with the team. He was the person who called her to talk with her alone. Then he left her and went away. I know Abhay will come to save Piya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I cant support Kabir this time. Sorry Kabir fans I wanted him to support but not this time. He isn't like earlier Kabir whom we knew as poco said in her post. He again started accusing him. Piya already told him that she doesn't love him. U cant force any person to love u. And then he left leaving Piya alone. Piya was about to go with the team. He was the person who called her to talk with her alone. Then he left her and went away. I know Abhay will come to save Piya.
I think Kabir has gone missing and been abducted by aliens replacing the nice caring simple Kabir with an angry man

kaushiki9

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I think Kabir has gone missing and been abducted by aliens replacing the nice caring simple Kabir with an angry man

Really missing the sweet caring Kabir whom I liked.
khushbu11 Newbie
khushbu11
khushbu11

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
of course abhay will save pia i mean he is the hero and all
BUT THE NEXT EPISODE IS GOING TO BE THE BEST EVER :)

.Jane..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I think tomorrow will be dhamaka. I'm already waiting to start the new year with  a bang

kaushiki9

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
i agree, i am so disappoineted with kabir...gosh wat does that guy want from piya...is he gone force her to love him back now???come on dude give her some space...gosh i blame kabir for piya's condition..because if he hadnt call her up and than left her in anger than our piya wouldnt have been stuck all by her self with that animal danish...i hope abhay get over from maithali's grave and come rescue piya soon before this danish does some damange to piya...gosh i m really mad at kabir for treating piya the way he did todai...

P.S. Nice post dear

HeartMONA

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index