Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

lolz ur smilies r hilarious. ๐Ÿคฃnd i definitely agree wit u. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

What smiles?๐Ÿ˜•
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Aysha -- agree wid u for sure yaar!! Wat Kabir is upto!! It was Kabir who took Piya to that room n left her just like that!! Obviously she gonna get lost there!! Didnt he realise that!! 
N wat about others!! they didnt notice that Piya is not wid them!! Grrrrrr!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
I felt so bad when Piya was shouting for help!! she even took Kabir's name!! poor gal!! ๐Ÿ˜•
Thank God to SBB people!! we know that Abhay is again gonna come n help her!! otherwise this no precap thing wud have killed me!! ๐Ÿ˜†
I m waiting for that AbhIya moment!! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by 247happy2bme - 13 years ago
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i think evrybdy believe Piya being with kabir and kabir belives that she is with Gang...
bt how come Danish knew that Pia is going 2 alone there and he'll kill her that night?
strange na...
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abhay will definitely save her. However, thank God Piya is not dating Kabir anymore. He cannot take care of his lady love at all.
.:.MONA.:. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: matwamango

Thanks Honey and Happy New Year. I'm disappointed with his character sketch its like Kabirs gone AWOL. Would the real KABIR please stand up. I can't stand Danish he is one scary guy. He looks even scarier than most villains out there.

happy new years 2 u 2๐Ÿ˜ƒ and yes i agree, i wonder wat has gone wrong with kabir's character..this is not the same guy that fall in love with piya and that cared so much for her, so i wonder wat happend now...i hope he gets back on track again....and yes danish is one scary looking guy and like we alredy no to wat extent he can go to harm piya..but than all thanks to him that we will get our abhiya secen in the jungle....hayeee๐Ÿ˜

โค๏ธMONA
kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yep buddy!
he behaved so careless...
even a 7 yr old boy know not 2 leave a girl alone at place like this and he dares 2 say that he loves her...
he need 2 learn smthing from Abhay . if not him than atleast Angad...
even Misha or tracker could b better than him...
i really liked his chacter initially bt he.....what 2 say yaar๐Ÿ˜

he's not worth Pia
This content was originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

Abhay will definitely save her. However, thank God Piya is not dating Kabir anymore. He cannot take care of his lady love at all.

matwamango thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .:.MONA.:.

happy new years 2 u 2๐Ÿ˜ƒ and yes i agree, i wonder wat has gone wrong with kabir's character..this is not the same guy that fall in love with piya and that cared so much for her, so i wonder wat happend now...i hope he gets back on track again....and yes danish is one scary looking guy and like we alredy no to wat extent he can go to harm piya..but than all thanks to him that we will get our abhiya secen in the jungle....hayeee๐Ÿ˜

โค๏ธMONA

I suppose this is a blessing on its own Abhiya Jungle main khoh gaye
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Looking at the new Promo I guess she has been saved by Abhay but not before she has seen Maithali Photograph. I do not think the Quila would have a laptop so I guess Piya is using the Internet connection from her College or Hostel to find more about Maithali.

Coming to today's Episode ... Kabir is getting into my nerves... He is becoming more and more irritating day by day. Tracker was awesome and I loved her expression when she was told that she could have been the Queen's Maid.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 13 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
After seeing the promo i am thinking the same that she gets the info from her college