Piya locked in the Qila with Danish

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This is a little scary. Everyone left Piya behind. Even Kabir her so called friend who claims he loves her. Kabir has lost the plot man. What is he on? Bad ebough he treated her bad but accusing time after time is not on. I feel like knocking some sense into him. Now poor Piya is left with Danish.
I wish someone would just finish him off for Good. I didn't like the way he looked when he came down the stairs. On top Abhay's done a runner to the grave of Maithali not being able to face his past. Hope He gets to Piya before Danish creates any real damage.
Hopefully Abhay will kick Danish's Butt and save his femme fatal. Danish is due one any way.
Edited by matwamango - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Off course Abhay will save Pia..no matter Hw far he's from her..his speedy running wuld run double the horse powers..tat he made to Maithili's grave..
Edward01 thumbnail
This is called sour grapes or some such schmuck. When you cannot get something you spit on it so that no one else can .... Though Kabir is acting as a normal college goer would. And his line of questioning is also pretty valid.
matwamango thumbnail
Kabir is right in his own terms but it still hurts dunnit. I get his point of view he's hurt. Piya is in pretty much the same boat because the guy she loves is trying to hurt her emotioanlly to keep her safe while Kabir feels he's been kicked in the teeth by Piya for falling for Abhay using him in the process.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
What???!!😲
Well, I haven't watched the episode yet, I didn't even read the post. Just the title was enough to make me react like this! 
shyamz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 kabir once more did the same mistake by not trusting pia....
nd poor girl left there alone nd tht also with tht danish😭
i nearly lost my breath......hope abhay reaches fast nd saves her. the only thing tht consoles me is tht,"nothing shud happen to pia na.......thts wht abhay is for...the super cool dude....."😔

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG I hope Abhay reaches there before Danish can hurt Piya
Edward01 thumbnail
I doubt it will be Abhay this time round .... Strongly feel it will be Mathili's spirit ....!!0
daisyluv thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ok so...Piya's life is in danger..
whenever i watch shows or movies in which the protagonists life is in danger...
i say one thing....he/she cant die...or else how will the story move forward???
like alll movies have that (exept ghajini....well he kept seein her around which was enough for me...)
but hey its true...If the main lead dies....the sotry cant move forward...n this is PIYA we're tlkin abt ...so no worries...since Abhay said he WONT EVER let ANYTHING happen to her and he senses somthing horribles gonna happen....he 'll save her!! lol but Danish shud just get finished off...which wont happen...soon...uugghhh villians in the show...lol
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Edward01

I doubt it will be Abhay this time round .... Strongly feel it will be Mathili's spirit ....!!0

Maybe Maithali will come out of her portrait that everyone even the guide forgot to show to help Pia.