India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya locked in the Qila with Danish

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
This is a little scary. Everyone left Piya behind. Even Kabir her so called friend who claims he loves her. Kabir has lost the plot man. What is he on? Bad ebough he treated her bad but accusing time after time is not on. I feel like knocking some sense into him. Now poor Piya is left with Danish.
I wish someone would just finish him off for Good. I didn't like the way he looked when he came down the stairs. On top Abhay's done a runner to the grave of Maithali not being able to face his past. Hope He gets to Piya before Danish creates any real damage.
Hopefully Abhay will kick Danish's Butt and save his femme fatal. Danish is due one any way.

Edited by matwamango - 31 December 2010 at 8:54am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyfiddlechopstickthk123PriyaThakurlarimel22mi-neepearlscorpio95meaw-sim-AnamikaSJainshruthiR-Priyaa---sumana13--Charu21Fallen Angel.:.MONA.:.Ameres-Priti11-pyar-ishk

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Off course Abhay will save Pia..no matter Hw far he's from her..his speedy running wuld run double the horse powers..tat he made to Maithili's grave..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heaven princesskaushiki9--sumana13--.:.MONA.:.

Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged
This is called sour grapes or some such schmuck. When you cannot get something you spit on it so that no one else can .... Though Kabir is acting as a normal college goer would. And his line of questioning is also pretty valid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Kabir is right in his own terms but it still hurts dunnit. I get his point of view he's hurt. Piya is in pretty much the same boat because the guy she loves is trying to hurt her emotioanlly to keep her safe while Kabir feels he's been kicked in the teeth by Piya for falling for Abhay using him in the process.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
What???!!Shocked
Well, I haven't watched the episode yet, I didn't even read the post. Just the title was enough to make me react like this! 
shyamz Groupbie
shyamz
shyamz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
 kabir once more did the same mistake by not trusting pia....
nd poor girl left there alone nd tht also with tht danishCry
i nearly lost my breath......hope abhay reaches fast nd saves her. the only thing tht consoles me is tht,"nothing shud happen to pia na.......thts wht abhay is for...the super cool dude....."Unhappy

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
OMG I hope Abhay reaches there before Danish can hurt Piya
Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I doubt it will be Abhay this time round .... Strongly feel it will be Mathili's spirit ....!!0

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamz.Mehak.iiHEARTyu-x0saaniakh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index