India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

was the royal blue saree ?

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
i want to clear my doubt about the royal blue saree which gauri wore yesterdayConfusedplz somebody tell me was that saree  the same one which she wore while singing the song in the restaurant Questionit really looked like the same oneLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

desikimsam Goldie
desikimsam
desikimsam

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:28am | IP Logged
No it isn't and if you want to clarify you can look at part 2 of november 30.

VasusenaRadheya

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
why was the blue sari so important?? did he gift it to her or something? i felt like i missed something.
VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaghosh

i want to clear my doubt about the royal blue saree which gauri wore yesterdayConfusedplz somebody tell me was that saree  the same one which she wore while singing the song in the restaurant Questionit really looked like the same oneLOL
No, it was certainly not, that saree was electric blue. But, I can help u out of your confusion by indicating from where it arose. It was the same saree with the same blouse that she wore while promoting RMJ with MIK some time back.

monaghosh

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nycsweetie

why was the blue sari so important?? did he gift it to her or something? i felt like i missed something.

the one in thursday's epi was a saree that R bought for Pihu to wear after they were married...i guess it was still at the mansion and ketki thought if G wore it R would like it..  i thought that was rather odd since it  would bring back all the Pihu memories...and who would want to wear a saree that your husband bought for someone else...someone he is still thinking about...   Shocked    it did bring memories and questions, but guess it stirred something else in him too.  Day Dreaming

Edited by naava - 31 December 2010 at 2:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshnycsweetieVasusenaRadheya

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Originally posted by nycsweetie

the one in thursday's epi was a saree that R bought for Pihu to wear after they were married...i guess it was still at the mansion and ketki thought if G wore it R would like it..  i thought that was rather odd since it  would bring back all the Pihu memories...and who would want to wear a saree that your husband bought for someone else...someone he is still thinking about...   Shocked    it did bring memories and questions, but guess it stirred something else in him too.  Day Dreaming

oh ok thx for clearing that up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshVasusenaRadheya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index