Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ann, bubba

my avtaar is my new year resolution

i have changed my priorities and preferences ðŸ˜‰ for 2011 for the obvious reasons

u can say mentally preparing myself ðŸ˜†

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh gosh Goosie...dont tell me ur preparing for the real life stuff...why does it even matter? we watch Geet and Maaneet wedding is what matters to us. 😕

Parsa - suggest a good movie to me.
maansa thumbnail
@goosey... preparation jai bhar mein 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ann... its 11 am in the morning...
🤣🤣🤣  and i dont party... 😆 also i was sick yesterday so my plans to go out with my sisters even got canceled.... ðŸ˜”
maansa thumbnail
ann... hindi or english? and what genre? i would say shawshank redemption.... for a lengthy movie or if you are looking for fun then ocean's 11 and 13...hindi i got nothing ...havent watched anything in a long time...!
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
Parsa - no wonder...i was like why is she here. 🤣

Goosie - can u be a bit more specific about these resolutions and preferences and why u have them? 🤣

Parsa - hindi or english....doesnt matter...any genre...something entertaining.
Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
i didnt watch many good movies this year... prince of persia and HP were the only good movies... otherwise not only didnt i watch many, but the ones i did, sucked like hell...

if you wanna lean towards something a bit old, then like i said oceans 11 and 13, italian job, and  the proposal 😆
Edited by maansa - 13 years ago
-Divine- thumbnail
@ann

real life doesnt matter to me...that was for fun ðŸ¤ª

am addicted to maaneet
want to get rid of my obsession asap😆

Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
Goosie - so u subject urself to things that will make u run back to maaneet? 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Parsa - saw HP, Prince or Persia, and Proposal...let me go see trailers for the other ones...u shud see inception and Iron Man...those were good.

u guys shud see me now..u wud feel sorry...i am so buried under the covers including my head...i'm afraid to be cold. 🤣 🤣
-Divine- thumbnail
I think I just broke my resolution ðŸ¤£ even before the new year dawned ðŸ¤£Edited by gooseberry - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Ann ...oh  yeah i saw inception and iron man... those two were great...esp inception was mindblowing... 😃
and you havent watched ocean's 11? 😲 seriously? OMG...😲 you dont know what you missed... that is one of my all time favs.... watch that and then watch ocean's 13....12 was ook...not bad... and italian job is another one of my favs 😆