Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Congratulations Geet Team for Successfully completing 200 episodes
Happy new Year to all
My anticipation for today's episode was very high and I have mixed feelings about it. Although I agree that I was not let down in any way, the story just continued and there was nothing that happened in today's episode that shouted "200th episode". I don't know if I am happy about it or sad.
Brij ruled the show today and he is a good actor. I am glad he started out on his mission "Kill Geet" right away because if he wasted any more time planning, that would have killed the essence of Brij. I have always stated and will state it again - Brij is not the intelligent sorts. He is just a physical villain and needs to continue to be that way. Good work Brij.
Maan and Geet are very comfortable with each other and don't feel insecure about their fights anymore. There is a significant comfort between them and at this stage in their relationship, I am glad they are portraying this advancement aptly.
1. Episode Continuity. We knew from the SBS and pics that he would strip. But I was scared that they would show that segment somewhere in-between. I was glad the scene continued from there.
2. Maan's discomfort with Arjun. IT is not like Maan has not noticed that Anne is spending way too much time with Arjun. And no matter what anyone tells him, he does not trust Arjun.
3. Geet acknowledging that Maan has a better understanding of people than her and that they should be watchful.
4. Brij and clarity in his mission. He is there only to kill Geet and nothing will stop him from doing that.
5. The suspense for tomorrow.
I was at the edge pf my seat when Geet kept saying "Kaun hai, kaun hai". My husband thought I had lost it. What will happen when the light comes on tomorrow. Will Maan spot Brij? Holy Cow.
1. The red dress scene kind of ended abruptly for me. She was in western clothes for the first time. I was hoping to see more.
2. Brij comfortable in the kitchen. He did not seem like a person who did any work at all. How can he be a good cook? Need lots of clarity on how he reached Delhi and how he got to their house so soon
3. Why couldn't Geet simply tell Un-wesha that Arjun was NT's brother. Why hide such things from family. As stupid as Anne is, she would have still gone after Arjun. Then it would be her suicide. What did they gain by hiding this fact from Anne? She does not even know that NT is bad. She only knows that Dev cheated on Geet.
4. Maan is always over protective about his Geet. Why didn;t he insist on them seeing a doctor or something when she had a cold. I am not saying I wanted another hospital scene, but it is not consistent with his reactions. At-least some concern. He seemed in a mood for jokes.
5. There was a door at the end of the stairs? How come?
6. Arjun in his initial dialogue with daadi said "Hamare Ghar ki shaadi mein". Uska ghar kab hua yeh?
All in all, a good episode. Brij was really good. GC and DD, consistently performing well. Arjun improving much. Anne, not worth mentioning. Let us just say, we are ending 2010 on a HIGH
Party hard guys.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 31 December 2010 at 2:54pm