Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den: The War Ain't Over (Page 43)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Shonuu:I m yet to send PMs to all..my research is still not completeROFL

dont forget to send me ur research Jyo ...its new year and u have to gift me Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06liv2laughTaiyo

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@ All

a happy New Year....
with the best wishesHug.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06liv2laughTaiyo

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Daaku - i'm sorry to tell u this...but Vicky is never going to come...cuz he is the one that is FAKE!!!! Tongue  if its any condolence...he wears Harry Potter's invisbility cloak so we cant see him. ROFL ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesjyoti06swan20liv2laughSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Swan:No time to party because we r hving serious discussion on Horse's neck on which GC-DD r posing in the spoiler picGeekROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Jhan:Too goodROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs_10mi7chimesliv2laughSoapoperasrfunswan20TheRowdiestTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

This is real fun ... ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Enjoy Parm Hug HugHug: And please try to figure out what is the horse eating ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20liv2laughSoapoperasrfunTheRowdiest

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

@jyo.. are you going to give any exam of those things???ROFL new year gifts should be given on new year only.... hurry up... you can do it...

@all.. yes that horse is not real... look how comfortably both are seated on that statue of horse... maan is looking daku kidnapping kudi...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesjyoti06swan20liv2laughSoapoperasrfunshaliTheRowdiestTaiyo

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
@ Shali
Thanks. Wish you the same Hug

@ Parm
Bye Hug

@ Anvesha
Bye Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06swan20shaliTaiyo

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
TO ALL THE DEVILS!!!!

My take for today...Hope u guys like it or not....LOLLOL

OK First of all let me begin by saying that I liked the epi...I did not love it ....I liked it.....Coz the story progressed.

Instead of having disconnected scenes put together for our viewing pleasure we had something which titillated our logical senses..

1) I was glad to see that the original MSK the one I used to admire a lot from the start, for his no-nonsense attitude and his innate sensibilities, was back. I liked how he still knows that something is amiss with Arjun and voices the same doubts in front of Daadi and Geet.  Thumbs Up

2) What I liked even more was Geet's complete trust in Maan's ability to assess people...Embarrassed

3) I liked NES-Geet convo for it not being OTT and being matter of fact. Just like a would be Bhabhi will talk to her younger Nanad.Smile

4)Brij's entry into the KM though a bit hurried was done well...And I liked the psycho looks he was giving Geet and Maan....Coz he's Da Brij...And he rocks...OYEEEE.....He is phaaast...he is already in Geet's room to kill her...Hmmm...Will he or Won't he is the question?Wink

5) Maan and Geet filler nok-jhoks were cute.... liked the Geet having cold wala scene....but the Office Gals standing all around her was a bit OTT...Tongue

6)And the last scene was spine-chillingShockedShockedShocked...And has everyone waiting for tomorrow's episode with bated breath....So, CVs, that was great way to end an epi....Thumbs UpThumbs Up

All said and done it was a good epi....only thing I'll still say is that they cud have kept the cliffhanger for tmrw for more impact...as people wud have to wait till Monday to get the answers....And ended today's epi on a positive note.... it being New Year's Eve and all....Not that it ruined or made my New Year's coz I anyways don't celebrate the day but it wud have been nicer for the core audience that the channel caters to...that is youngsters....

Anyways, I enjoyed the epi and on that note will end my takeSmile!!

THEME OF THE DEN

Geet is a walking, talking enigma. She is sometimes a child and throws the wildest of tantrums and sometimes she is a mature woman with all the worldly wisdom. She is a fighter, who against all odds has triumphed. She hasn't won the battle but she will. She has a will of iron and can withstand all adversities of life. She is an optimist and takes each day as it comes. Ever ready to smile and embrace a new day with the zest for life. She always rises like a phoenix from the ashes and starts life anew never getting bogged down by negativity. And her need to live life to the fullest is a lesson to all of us. She really is an inspiration.

So, Geet I Salute Thee for Being such a positive influence to all the women all over the world who feel let down by life everyday!! ClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shaliswan20liv2laughSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Go to top