Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den: The War Ain't Over (Page 3)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Reserved...

OK First of all let me begin by saying that I liked the epi...I did not love it ....I liked it.....Coz the story progressed.

Instead of having disconnected scenes put together for our viewing pleasure we had something which titillated our logical senses..

1) I was glad to see that the original MSK the one I used to admire a lot from the start, for his no-nonsense attitude and his innate sensibilities, was back. I liked how he still knows that something is amiss with Arjun and voices the same doubts in front of Daadi and Geet.  Thumbs Up

2) What I liked even more was Geet's complete trust in Maan's ability to assess people...Embarrassed

3) I liked NES-Geet convo for it not being OTT and being matter of fact. Just like a would be Bhabhi will talk to her younger Nanad.Smile

4)Brij's entry into the KM though a bit hurried was done well...And I liked the psycho looks he was giving Geet and Maan....Coz he's Da Brij...And he rocks...OYEEEE.....He is phaaast...he is already in Geet's room to kill her...Hmmm...Will he or Won't he is the question?Wink

5) Maan and Geet filler nok-jhoks were cute.... liked the Geet having cold wala scene....but the Office Gals standing all around her was a bit OTT...Tongue

6)And the last scene was spine-chillingShockedShockedShocked...And has everyone waiting for tomorrow's episode with bated breath....So, CVs, that was great way to end an epi....Thumbs UpThumbs Up

All said and done it was a good epi....only thing I'll still say is that they cud have kept the cliffhanger for tmrw for more impact...as people wud have to wait till Monday to get the answers....And ended today's epi on a positive note.... it being New Year's Eve and all....Not that it ruined or made my New Year's coz I anyways don't celebrate the day but it wud have been nicer for the core audience that the channel caters to...that is youngsters....

Anyways, I enjoyed the epi and on that note will end my takeSmile!!

THEME OF THE DEN

Geet is a walking, talking enigma. She is sometimes a child and throws the wildest of tantrums and sometimes she is a mature woman with all the worldly wisdom. She is a fighter, who against all odds has triumphed. She hasn't won the battle but she will. She has a will of iron and can withstand all adversities of life. She is an optimist and takes each day as it comes. Ever ready to smile and embrace a new day with the zest for life. She always rises like a phoenix from the ashes and starts life anew never getting bogged down by negativity. And her need to live life to the fullest is a lesson to all of us. She really is an inspiration.

So, Geet I Salute Thee for Being such a positive influence to all the women all over the world who feel let down by life everyday!! ClapClap

Edited by panchjun5 - 31 December 2010 at 12:20pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzykurishreya_lshinusvivacious_gurl

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged
res 1

Edited by Poli.Geek - 31 December 2010 at 7:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesshinusvivacious_gurl

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

res 2

Edited by Poli.Geek - 31 December 2010 at 7:27pm

mi7chimesshinusvivacious_gurl

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Nothing much to say about today's episode, just a big let down, well not really!

One thing for sure is that MSK's character is very much intact, he knows how to judge people and no matter what will not give in to Arjun so easily, he has a hint that he has a hidden agenda and it will come in front of all.

Now, what puzzles me!  hmmmmmmmm Im wondering if NE and MSK are real siblings.  They don't even have the same thought process.  She thinks Arjun is a saint where MSK differs.  I'm still trying to understand why they poles apart.  OuchOuchOuch

Again why is MSK different from the rest of the siblings, again is he a real Khurana or was he adopted.  things to ponder on for future! 
Ouch
One thing for sure is that Geet knows MSK too well, she even told NE that he is better at judging people and if says so something is not right. Clap

Bathtub scene is not over, MSK is too goooooooood, he saved the instructions and trust me he will do a continuation of that on SR, there is a reason why he saved the instructions na. Im sure Munda will plan somethingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Embarrassed
best part was nakewel sitting and dadi catching him!

Im goin back to bed!

Creatives could have done a better job today

At least Maan's kasam is broken, they hugged!

Does Brij not know how to fight like a man, always talwaar or knife...do some kung fu with Maan na!

Edited by 49erFan - 31 December 2010 at 5:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

crazzykurishreya_lshinusvivacious_gurlMeetu_Anupennu

starlite7 Goldie
starlite7
starlite7

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Hello Nissar, PH, Ved, Sudhir, Vikas, Barry, CVs, Gurmeet, Drashti, friends et al. Congrats on reaching the 200th episode and an FB list of 118,000 fans ! It's been quite a year for Geet HSP.

It's still New Year's Eve here...so while waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square....Wishing you a Successful 2011 and giving you my final KISS of 2010.

- Maan's lady in red hits the panic button as Maan turns on the sTrIp ChAnNeL

- Seems like the editing team was in full swing for this scene

- Dadi offering to put Brij in the servant quarters .... Maaneet will be sitting ducks

- How did Brij zoom in on Maaneet and the caterer ? Who helped him? Hope you close this loop for us Nissar.

- Inspite of the tug of war between Maaneet, it was gud to see them on one page when talking about NE. Loved the way Geet took the initiative of talking to NE abt Arjun and seeking Maan's permission b4 going ahead. Silent communication is still strong...there's no room for any silly tug of war there :)

- Liked the way Geet says that she trusts Maan's instincts on why he dislikes Arjun ... that's the mutual trust between them.

- Plz oh plz do not show Arjun-NE partying for the new year...u know we wud rather see Maaneet ringing in the New Year for us.

- Geet catching a cold and sneezing in office...and Maan interspering her sneezes ... was really funny. Maaneet, thumbs up !

- So now Brij has seen both Maaneet in the mansion (if he wasnt aware of this before)

- Power goes off at the outhouse and Maan is instantly beside his Geet knowing of her fear of the dark. Adorable. When she hugs him in fear the promise of not touching her is forgotten becoz uppermost in his mind is to comfort her and be by her side.

- If a Brij - Maaneet confrontation happens tomorrow...I will be sitting on the edge of my seat. Didnt realize despo Brij would take matters in his hand this early. Any other brother would have been happy to see his sister getting married....but no, not this bro.

- Will 2morrow's epi be the usual half hour or a one-hour special ?

All in all a good 200th, New Year's Eve episode.

Nissar, Gurmeet, Drashti - Super Job ! See you again next year :-D

Edited by starlite7 - 31 December 2010 at 8:02pm

shreya_lshinusvivacious_gurl

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Happy New year everyone.

Exellent episode. Clap

Edited by taqdir - 31 December 2010 at 9:26am

shreya_lshinusmi7chimesvivacious_gurl

DancinFireflies Senior Member
DancinFireflies
DancinFireflies

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i hope i land on pg 4
 happy new year devils.......Big smile

damn i landed on pg 3 so na chahate hue reserveCry

-edited-
overall a very good episode....

congo to the GHSP team for the 200th episode

coming to the episode

Ok... the first scene geet was so cute... Embarrassedcho chweeeeeeeeeeeeeet she innocently tells maan about the show and her plan which he ruined... LOL

The stripe session... i wish it would have been longer but liked the scene any way.... it was nice and as we all expected or rather knew, geet ran away... LOL

Brij is back ...Dancing the way he was looking at geet and maan...Cool i'm loving the suspense...Approve cvz good job here...Thumbs Up though the execution was not upto the mark but in terms of generating curiosity you did it nicely...Big smile

Maan still doesn't trust arjun, geet goes to talk with NE... liked it though i have to say Nikunj cant actDead

Actually i don't really get why this touch you not is going on... i still don't understand this behaviour of maan... what exactly is his problem... Ermm

The last scene... i never knew geet's room has two doors but i choose to ignore it just for brij... WinkEmbarrassedTongueBig smile

Btw why was DD body double used in the scene with dadi but never mind didn't affect the scene so m ok with that... Smile

N-E  Arjun scene....DeadDeadDead no chemistry...DeadDeadDead it was flat...DeadDeadDead in one word it was boring...  SleepySleepySleepy

Coming to the acting department

GC, DD, BEHZAAD.... GREAT JOB... ClapClapClapClapClapClap

NM... sry no comments...Ouch

PS.... he was okSmile... btw change his hair style, it makes me wanna pukeOuch

Looking forward to the next epi...Big smile

Edited by aiyana - 31 December 2010 at 12:49pm

shreya_lshinusmi7chimesvivacious_gurl

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Darn i walk in to t den... completely in lov with t episode n i sight  opposition! Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies

Go to top