Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den: The War Ain't Over (Page 18)

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@Jhan: Embarrassed I don't get why the CVs are so confused about Dev. I told them what to do and they are not listening to me *Throwing tantrum*Angry ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Ash: Thanks ROFLROFLROFL I didn't listen to the commercials so I thought it was some liquid gold thing ROFLROFLROFLThen again it was 1am for moi 
ROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69-Divine-Sigmashalipennuliv2laughTheRowdiestTaiyo

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
My 2 bits on the - Theme of the day - "Geet"

The most significant thing about Geet is the fact that she is true to her name. Like Music (Geet) has many flavors - romance, sorrow, happiness, rejection, hatred, pity, compassion, innocence, forgiveness - she too exhibits many flavors. In all, if a complete woman can be defined, she would come closest to its definition. 

A woman cannot be herself in the society of the present day, which is an exclusively masculine society, with laws framed by men and with a judicial system that judges feminine conduct from a masculine point of view.

HENRIK IBSEN

Geet is a small town girl brought up in an orthodox environment.  She has heard more than often that men are more superior than women and it is almost sin to be born a woman. She abides by every rule imposed on her with little or no arguments. She is punished for trying to enjoy life and is unaware of the fact that there can be more to a woman than being a good daughter, sister, wife and mother. Despite the rude and unfair environment she respects her elders and values her culture, traditions to the core.

"Woman" is my slave name; feminism will give me freedom to seek some other identity altogether.

ANN SNITOW

Geet's upbringing is such that she believes that she has no rights to make choices of her own for her life. She believes that the men in her family will make sure that she is safe and comfortable and trusts them with her life. She agrees to marry the man they choose for her at a tender ago of 18. Although she dreams of studying further, she sacrifices her dream to fulfill the dreams of her family, that of getting her married. She accepts a new man in her life without questioning his intentions or motives simply because she believes that her family will do the right thing for her. She accepts this new man with all his down coming till the day she finds out that he cheated her - of her money, of her property, of her rights, of her innocence, of her virginity.

There is in every true woman's heart, a spark of heavenly fire, which lies dormant in the broad daylight of prosperity, but which kindles up and beams and blazes in the dark hour of adversity.

WASHINGTON IRVIN

When she is pushed to a corner and is forced to accept defeat in front of the world that wronged her in her innocence and commands her to kill an innocent life growing inside of her, she fights back, for herself but more for her unborn child. She decides to take on the world single-handedly to give life to innocence and purity again, the same things that were snatched from her. She is not scared of facing the world alone, she is not scared of how she will survive. The world gave up on her, so she does not have to think about them. There is innocence growing inside of her, and that is the only thing she cares about.

Woman ... is the divine object, violated, endlessly sacrificed yet always reborn, whose only joy, achieved through a subtle interplay of images, lies in contemplation of herself.

PAULINE RAGE

Geet is reborn again when the man of her dreams accepts her for her purity, divinity, simplicity, Today, she sits at the brink of happiness in anticipation of a life filled with love, acceptance, respect, understanding and equality. She is ready to bring her child into her world of bliss.

Despite all adversities, here is a woman who fought hard for her rights and today she has won her war...... or has she?

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 31 December 2010 at 11:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Dillikudi-Divine-pennuliv2laughSigmashaliTheRowdiestTaiyo

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
@Ann- yah it was cute segment ...i liked it too ...Thank God nothing that short of happened what we all were guessing yest LOL warna bechare GC ka new year bashing ke saath aata LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69-Divine-liv2laughTaiyo

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@RD:Lots go behind the scenes..there r problems between the actor and PH..things will need time to get sorted out even if they decide to replace the actor..so viewers should hv the patience and not jump to conclusions since Geet admin did say that Dev track is not over....Also this is not the only show where a character disappearedLOL...it happens because of varoius constraints nad problems....that doesn't mean the track is over...

Problem between Abhinav and PH? Shocked
He must be thinking ke tum log mujhe lead ka role nahi diya AngryLOL, PH says, kya kare, tune jo ek line achche tara se nahi diya ya expression aaj thak nahi diya ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69-Divine-shaliArwen.liv2laughTaiyo

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

oye zee tu aayi 

sam out yaar Cry ...me not watching BB anymore

BTW Zee Rajeev has announced his wedding date ....its 7th feb 

Really? Where did u read it? Did he update his blog or it came on an article?..............

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69liv2laughshaliTheRowdiestTaiyo

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ann.A

so what are we talking about?

i saw sbs...GC and DD were cute i thot. LOL

I said the same words in my post. Please edit them Stern SmileROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69liv2laughSigmashaliTheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@Zee- yah zee he has updated his blog......shared few things ......also the place where he is getting married.....hope he share his pics too after the marriage Tongue 

Edited by minnie.reet - 31 December 2010 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69shaliTaiyo

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/news-interviews/Celebs-share-their-plans-for-2011/articleshow/7196081.cms#ixzz19iKOABIb

go to the link and u will c something something

@ MM & zee specially you Wink

Edited by gooseberry - 31 December 2010 at 11:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MarshPTheRowdiestTaiyo

Go to top