Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den: The War Ain't Over (Page 136)

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Pooja: Me think Arjun will turn good on his own will and not because Geet shows him the mirror. But the reason will be Geet's staunch belief that everyone is not the same.

I agree he shall find out the truth on his own or come across it and realize his mistake ....but only bec Geet has trusted him despite his flaw ...will just prove to Maan that trust isnt such a bad thing after all

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-jyoti06shaliTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Kavita:Mayb Arjun himself realises that his sister was wrong somewhere,since he has been spending too much time with this family and he must b noticing that they r not really bad or selfish people..and this might bring the change in ArjunErmm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5shaliTaiyo

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Waise to all MB lovers .. Geets dialogue of not judging people due to their realtionship is so much like Krishna..Smile I mean dont worry abt bros and sisters and follow the path of righteousnessSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-pixie-jyoti06shaliTaiyo

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged

I was sitting in doctor's office yesterday and in between visits,waits and more waits....I browsed the forum. All I saw was horse real/fake, pic photoshopped or not, DD-GC real/fake, GC's hands, Horse's tail, research, Satish's argument about pic being real with those 3 circled spots and I went WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Trust devils to dissect everything that needs no dissection!!!!  I come back and find we are still dissectingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Hello Devils!!!Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-panchjun5-pixie-shinusjyoti06Arwen.shaliTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Kavita: Looking at both the characters ... both think they are capable of playing their evil game without signing collaboration agreement. And they are quite different in their modus-operandi.

Shali: HugCool to know that you share the same opinionLOLLOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-mi7chimes-pixie-shinuspanchjun5jyoti06shali

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
An..  He will realise when he gets to know thw whole truth and he will be overwhelmed that she still trusts him after all this..I think that will be shown because they cant show that people should not trust othersBig smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--pixie-panchjun5jyoti06shaliTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

but only bec Geet has trusted him despite his flaw ...will just prove to Maan that trust isnt such a bad thing after all

Completely agree, and according to me that is one of the objectives of this track.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-panchjun5jyoti06shali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
@Smita:I get a feeling Brij is going to attack Geet on the marriage day and we might see Arjun saving her and thus winning the trust of MSK tooWink

Later as an anticlimax we might find out that Brij was planted by Arjun only just to win MSK's trustEvil Smile...

Coming to Arjun...he doesn't know the whole truth...but mayb he knows that Geet's brother was in jail becuase of Geet....now from Brij only ,Arjun might later find out whole truth of Dev-NT and thats where we might see the transformation in ArjunErmm...

Thats how we might get a dramatic weddingLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Dillikudi-pixie-SoapoperasrfunspshastrshaliTaiyo

Go to top