Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den: The War Ain't Over (Page 106)

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
@All - i swear ROFLROFLROFLROFL dad gave it to me asking what it is .. he thinks its a hair oil and than i read the word tequila on it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i couldnt stop laughing for days ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLv

@Geek ... HoF is actualy Hall of Shame bcos its a pretty good indication that we need a life ROFLROFLROFL basically the number of likes ur post gets determines ur position in HoS ... many devils are in geet forum's all time list ROFLROFLROFL (yeh me too ROFLROFLROFLROFL) many devils are also on the IF HoS (thankfully i m not there ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL)
@Ann - btw ur case is weird LOL for ppl like jyo they are so used to calling mer arwen they dont call me from my other name ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Zee good night HugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69Geekgod49erFan

-Divine- IF-Rockerz
-Divine-
-Divine-

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
@zee Clap........maan gaye tumko 

i will be on n off 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgod

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Good night Ash HugHugHug A very happy new year HugHugHug

Geekgod

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
@arwen Thats what I thought, that I need to get a life pronto....that was a shocker.Last night I was pretty freaked out see my name thereLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Arwen.

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Good night Ash. Siggies came out good.

Arwen - we talk in the other place more then den and i got used to calling u ur other name. LOL
btw i think Shinus is gonna make it to HOS as # 1 again...he has ridiculous amount of likes for posting sbs vids and promos. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL and i am very sure u and i will too...we're surpassing Jyo...that says something and its not a good thing. ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodArwen.

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
@goosy did you take off...Smile

@arwen the tequila thing is gonna set me off laughing too ....whenever I see a bottle in the store nowLOLLOLLOLLOL

Arwen.

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
@Ann: are you here? If you are can you come to HQ pls Embarrassed
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
@Geek - i had actually managed to cut back on the time i spent in den LOL and was delirious when i saw that i m not in HoS but here i m back on the list LOL

and i cant see tequila shots in movies or hair oils in real life without remembering this incident ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

@Ann - yeh we had gotten our spamming habits under control and now we are back at it ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i guess i shd cut back before u get used to calling me Arwen ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69MarshPGeekgod

Go to top