Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shinus

@ Jyoti....

Its sad to know about they are working today  also.... I wish their work is well appreciated with good 👏Trps.... I just found PKYk is in top 100 this week...😡

Ya the high points r there in that show right now with Danish getting exposed...Abhay's past coming out..and viewers normally give trps to high points...

mayb Geet will pick up with this marriage which is suppose to b the point of our show...😛

@Shraddha:Yeah I m hoping a good marriage promo this week😳
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Pooja: Me think Arjun will turn good on his own will and not because Geet shows him the mirror. But the reason will be Geet's staunch belief that everyone is not the same.
jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

In the promo, they should show only the horse 😆😆😆

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣...So after Vicky,poor Horse becomes An's obsession
🤣🤣🤣🤣
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok whats the discussion...

THe horse pic... its two pics merged via photoshop.. maneet sitting and horse standing and photoshop wonder merges them

Abt Arjun he should turn positive else Geets dialogue of belief in humanity will be proved wrong and that will be a wrong message😊
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: an12345678

Pooja: Me think Arjun will turn good on his own will and not because Geet shows him the mirror. But the reason will be Geet's staunch belief that everyone is not the same.

I agree he shall find out the truth on his own or come across it and realize his mistake ....but only bec Geet has trusted him despite his flaw ...will just prove to Maan that trust isnt such a bad thing after all
jyoti06 thumbnail
@Kavita:Mayb Arjun himself realises that his sister was wrong somewhere,since he has been spending too much time with this family and he must b noticing that they r not really bad or selfish people..and this might bring the change in Arjun🤔
spshastr thumbnail
Waise to all MB lovers .. Geets dialogue of not judging people due to their realtionship is so much like Krishna..😊 I mean dont worry abt bros and sisters and follow the path of righteousness😊
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I was sitting in doctor's office yesterday and in between visits,waits and more waits....I browsed the forum. All I saw was horse real/fake, pic photoshopped or not, DD-GC real/fake, GC's hands, Horse's tail, research, Satish's argument about pic being real with those 3 circled spots and I went 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Trust devils to dissect everything that needs no dissection!!!!  I come back and find we are still dissecting😆😆😆😆😆

Hello Devils!!!🤗
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kavita: Looking at both the characters ... both think they are capable of playing their evil game without signing collaboration agreement. And they are quite different in their modus-operandi.

Shali: 🤗Cool to know that you share the same opinion😆😆😆
spshastr thumbnail
An..  He will realise when he gets to know thw whole truth and he will be overwhelmed that she still trusts him after all this..I think that will be shown because they cant show that people should not trust others😃