-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ann

right click on the pic > copy image url > put it in picutre dabba 
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@All - i swear 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dad gave it to me asking what it is .. he thinks its a hair oil and than i read the word tequila on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i couldnt stop laughing for days 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣v

@Geek ... HoF is actualy Hall of Shame bcos its a pretty good indication that we need a life 🤣🤣🤣 basically the number of likes ur post gets determines ur position in HoS ... many devils are in geet forum's all time list 🤣🤣🤣 (yeh me too 🤣🤣🤣🤣) many devils are also on the IF HoS (thankfully i m not there 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)
@Ann - btw ur case is weird 😆 for ppl like jyo they are so used to calling mer arwen they dont call me from my other name 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Zee good night 🤗🤗🤗
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@zee 👏........maan gaye tumko 

i will be on n off 
Arwen11 thumbnail
Good night Ash 🤗🤗🤗 A very happy new year 🤗🤗🤗
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@arwen Thats what I thought, that I need to get a life pronto....that was a shocker.Last night I was pretty freaked out see my name there😆😆😆😆😆😆
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good night Ash. Siggies came out good.

Arwen - we talk in the other place more then den and i got used to calling u ur other name. 😆
btw i think Shinus is gonna make it to HOS as # 1 again...he has ridiculous amount of likes for posting sbs vids and promos. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 and i am very sure u and i will too...we're surpassing Jyo...that says something and its not a good thing. 🤣 🤣 🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
@goosy did you take off...😊

@arwen the tequila thing is gonna set me off laughing too ....whenever I see a bottle in the store now😆😆😆😆
MarshP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Ann: are you here? If you are can you come to HQ pls 😳
Arwen11 thumbnail
@Geek - i had actually managed to cut back on the time i spent in den 😆 and was delirious when i saw that i m not in HoS but here i m back on the list 😆

and i cant see tequila shots in movies or hair oils in real life without remembering this incident 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@Ann - yeh we had gotten our spamming habits under control and now we are back at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i guess i shd cut back before u get used to calling me Arwen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Geekgod thumbnail
@arwen...I think it was the quiz that Marsh gave that did it for me😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 I'm thinking I need to tone it down or else i'll get to the next stage after senior member and I'll be whaaat again.😆