Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anirka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Me too think horse is real. 😆
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

To all my fellow Devils:

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I joined IF when I decided to take a break from work & do something which I had never done before. So it was kinda experiment for me. But destiny played a game with me so I fall sick & last 2 months were miserable & disgusting of whole 2010. Making my dear one worried for me is my saddest nightmare but it happend. But fortunately I found this place & all these lovely ppl over here. I know I am not very well known to many of u & vice versa. But I feel an unknown bond with u all these days. I never had any bonding with virtual world. So 2+ months is really a short time. But blve me guys I missed u in many occasions in last two months. in my happy moment & in my moments of pain I donno why I remembered u all, a group of unknown frnds living all over the world. I am a strong believer of destiny. So I think its my destiny wht bring me here. This show GHSP is a platform. One day this fictional thing wont exist in my life I know tht very well but I hope u all will hold this spcl position in my heart always. wanna thank all of u for being my frnd. wishing u a very prosporurs & peaceful New Year. Love u all🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@pallooo... n everyone who entrymarofied in their real horses *wink*.. Happy New Yr frm Ress!!🤗
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

like seriously??????🤣🤣  on the first day of new year we useless souls are dissecting a horse ka neck........how miserable is our lives🤣🤣

and the horse is fake......i too think coz  ...that is not neck.......it seems like a white cloth covered over something......hence it looks weird........the couple is as real as real can get🤣...........i am loving how they are chipkooed to each other like fevicol ka jodh🤣
-Divine- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mai aakhri baar bol rahi

that horse is real ðŸ˜¡
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
And I m back 🤣🤣🤣

load shedding ruined my msg to u guys so here you go 🤣

🤗🤗🤗
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@An Thanks for liking my take...🤗🤗🤗I think u r the only one who has read it...🤣

yea coz she cant stand being told off abt vicky🤣🤣🤣

we ill all read panchu.. but yea u hav to wait... coz we r on our horses now!!🤣🤣
Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Exquisite Starfish: 🤗🤗🤗 Wishing you an AMAZING NEW Year full of happiness and health... 🤗🤗🤗
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@An:But his hands look like his only😕..if the face was photoshopped then u can recognise his hands easily because GC's hands r really very beautiful😳

@Ann:See the point is human species r looking real to me..mayb they took the picture on the set which was photoshopped later on top of  the animal species and then we get a mixture of real and photoshopped combination of human and animal species🤓🤣
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Daaku - don't try to kill y buzz cuz ur Vicky is not real...its not working! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

THE PIC IS REAL!!!