Is that a real horse?
😲😲😲😲  Daaku off course it is!!!!!🀣
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by an12345678

Is that a real horse?

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
OMG
ab kya MSK will be Prthviraaj Chauhaan????? woh will bhagaao his sanjukta on horse🀣 is that what dramatic wedding means???🀣

@ minnie

you are right. GC did mention TOI article about 2011 plans that he is going to tie a knot in feb

Daadi said in today's episode that the sangeet is in 7 days. So next week there has to be a wedding promo.
@An: Good question πŸ˜†, I was stairing at DD's arm around GC's neck ☺️
am done with my take on page 1....pasting again for ppl who r online

πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ !!!!!*******!!!!! Wish you all a Very Happy & a Prosperous New Year !!!!!*******!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›

Bri and Geetu will do justice to today's theme - Geet
so i am giving just pointers

Geet - a gal who is 18...was in her second year of BA in HP.... was convinced into a marriage with an NRI guy and started dreaming bout life in Canada with him.... The fake marraige and pregnancy turned her life upside down...and the gal who was the pie of her father's eye suddenly became parayi from her family as she wasnt willing to have an abortion.... though the marriage was fake, she wanted to keep her baby .... she fought with her family to stay alive...to keep her baby alive... was ready to be an unwed single mother....
To survive she came to delhi in search of some details about the guy who duped her.... but ended up with a job as a secretary and thus her journey in Delhi began....

Slowly ans steadily Geet the Gal from HP who dared not to raise her voice infront of her grandfather, cousin brother or anyother male in the family, changed to become a confident gal...

Geet today  
1. Is Confident
2. Has self respect
3. Believes in herself
4. Believes in Love
5. Loves her man
6. Loves her life
7. Trusts her man
8. Understands her man
9. is willing to do anything for him
10. is a Jealous and possesive lover
11. is a fighter
12. is emotional
13. is naive
14. Still believes in humanity
15. Believes in god and destiny
16. Is still a 18 yr old
17. Enjoys small things in life...small things bring joy to her....
18. Is a traditional Indian Gal at heart
19. bubbly
20. sensitive

what i wud like her to be in the new year.... well i actually like her the way she is... he stupidity, innocence, naiveness n good heart make her unique...but yes i want her to realise that with being Mrs Maan Singh Khurana she will hv a status and power and she shud recougnise it and make proper use of it... she shud look forward and coax maan into letting her complete education...she needs to be fully qualified and independent...

She needs to become more responsible and matured but not lose her joyful nature...she needs to change maan and make him more fun loving like her.... but not change him infront of others....

ok i cant write more..... πŸ˜›
Episode analysis.....

New Year eve... the CVs knew not many ppl wud sit home to watch the episode and hence we got a filler episode...but it moved the story ahead....

First scene - Geet was so cute...thats gal can never be a seductress..... she so cutely told maan everything that she had seen in the TV show and how he messed up her plans.... n she had planned everything to just make him touch her .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... maan telling her she din see the show entirely...he will show want happened next... n is unbuttoning his jacket, shirt, removed his tie....n is bending down towards geet....the silly gal... darpok gal...ran off from there..... n maan is smiling to himself... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arjun introduces Brij to daadi as Ranvir Singh the chef..... Daadi - she is so silly i tell u....asks Ranvir to stay in the house.....

Annie goes to drop off arjun till the door....

Geet -Daadi-Maan -Maan still doesnt trust arjun...n he wont..knowing arjun is NT's bro...Maan has reservations bout him... n is correct.... he suspects arjun is upto something is is using Annie .... maan u rnt so dumb...u r clever haan....  

Geet talks to annie about arjun...finally geet says i trust maan's judgement bout ppl better than mine... like maan doesnt reavel too much...geet too kept quiet bout arjun being NT's bro...geet is fast imitating maan in everything she does...she is a female Maan now.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Geet and Maan on terrace... geet sitting on swing in cold in hope that maan will get a shawl for her n talk to her lovingly..she is still in mood to break his vow... but maan being maan wont do it... he is lighting fire for her near the swing so that she wont feel cold... geet is pissed with him n walks off....

Brij the pyscho is checking geet out n is getting pycho instincts of killing her...

Next day at office geet is sneezing due to cold... n maan wants to take her to the doc..she refuses n then agrees when he gives her a hard stare.... geet self talks.. if i had said no i wont go...he wud hv picked me n taken...his vow wud hv got broken... the gal is still thinking bout it... lol.... finally they go off....

At home daadi is wanting to discuss menu for sangeet with ranvir aka brij....

At night - geet is taking medicine n planning to sleep n lights go off...she gets a creepy feeling that someone is around her...brij is around with a dagger wanting to kill her...geet is scared  of the dark n is trying to leave the room...bangs into maan n hugs him..tells him not to leave her alone...he hugs her back n then caringly tells her lights hv gone..generator will be on soo...holds her by her shoulders...so his vow is broken....

whatever vow maan takes he loves his Geet..he knows she is scared of dark and hence when the electricity got cut, he came to the outhouse to check on her...to make sure she aint alone in the dark.....how much ever they fight...he will never leave her when she is scared, needs him or is in any danger.... thats their love....

brij is planning to kill off both maan n geet together.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... high hopes.... we shall get a nice BriAan fight.... wow Cvs i will love that....  

am done..... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

waiting for tomorrow's epsiode.... BRIAAN...rocks...
Originally posted by gooseberry

ok i dint liked this pic..................why 

anybody with me πŸ˜•
  me with you.......😳
main sadke jaawan...
mera gabroo jawaan..apni voti ne naal!

bas a missing kirpaan 
Looks like photo shopped.
It is one of the BEST ever pic i have seen of Maneet .....bas quality but chalegi dhaudegi