Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Happy New Year To all my devils πŸ€—

MSK I thought u wud strip ..precap showed more so we know it got edited

still I liked the episode........it was good

loved the achi achi session by Geet
Brij is looking like a pyscho
Those FB's were really good. 

Is it a coincincidence that Arjun selected the same catereer whose chef was killed by Brij

or is it a well planned thing ?

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
hey guys!!

I am really scared...for NaCOOL!!! he was taking maza while Brij was working and then took him away from Geet...that smile he gave NaCOOL had some dangerous intentions behind it...my god!! What if he kills my NaCOOl? 😭

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣🀣 🀣
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣🀣 🀣
🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣🀣 🀣

Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok watched.. i felt it was good.. except tey gud hav dragged t staring a bit mor.. 🀣🀣🀣 it looked all sudden.. 🀣🀣🀣

but darn MSK.. i was right to ask t qs.. last tim he unbuttoned 2.. now iits 3 buttons.. huh too slow!!... 🀣🀣🀣
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Smita: We feel once in every two week that the story is coming back on track 🀣🀣🀣
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@An.. i am with u on tat... lets start!

@Ann.. i am with u too..
*bites nails* 🀣🀣
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nothing much to say about today's episode, just a big let down, well not really!

One thing for sure is that MSK's character is very much intact, he knows how to judge people and no matter what will not give in to Arjun so easily, he has a hint that he has a hidden agenda and it will come in front of all.

Now, what puzzles me!  hmmmmmmmm Im wondering if NE and MSK are real siblings.  They don't even have the same thought process.  She thinks Arjun is a saint where MSK differs.  I'm still trying to understand why they poles apart. 

Again why is MSK different from the rest of the siblings, again is he a real Khurana or was he adopted.  things to ponder on for future! 

One thing for sure is that Geet knows MSK too well, she even told NE that he is better at judging people and if says so something is not right. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@An and Smita:Actually story has come back on track right when Arjun entered and we got news of Brij too entering..its few logics which need to come back like what about Dev and Meera ?? or NES's back story....also the execution has been pretty inconsistent and marriage track is dragged for long now.....
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Geets:What u said is true..MSK is different from Dev and NES...and CVs can play with this track in the future by showing that mayb he is not a Khurana or mayb they r step siblingsπŸ€”..so the mother track can come in the picture...
spshastr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly jYO Dev story was the center of GHSP and that part is missing so it feels as if the epicenter is missing
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Daaku

What you said is so true
We do get the feeling
once in a blue moon
That the basic storyline
Is coming along fine
Then the execution goes for a toss
And we are left moaning over the loss
of a golden opportunity