Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mchopra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I died of a  mini heart attck..for those 3 min meri toh saans he ruki gayi thi..ufffffffffff..then when the break came and precap...i was breathing again..gosh..
i liked the epi..but that scene was cut that they showed in SBS..😡
stuid people..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

@an...thanks a lot hun and greetings and blessings for you as well 🤗🤗..............my one resolution is not to appear on hall of shame atleast for one whole month🤔

i think too that they are waiting for the new year to sink in before taking any turn with the show...........next week most probably marriage prepaprations will be in full swing............
Edited by sun29 - 13 years ago
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Daaku
Thank you for the amazing words and wishes 🤗
mchopra thumbnail
@anamika: making up for the lenhgth of ysterdays post.. today so short post..hehe
@all:and what today is GEET..someone should have told me..i have been waiting for her and i am busy..perefct..
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@jyo.. thks for telling me tat!!.. i didnt watch t begning.. i got l8..

but t staircase thing.. i donno were tat damn door cam frm at t top of t staircase.. it was nva there b4.. but i think he didnt enter directly.. his walk thru t corridor was not shown... too much huddled up .. yes.. but still i enjoyed t smooth transitions,.. i  care a lot abt it!!😆

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Bri want to read more from u before I give my verdict😉😈..but your opening post looks grt👏

@Jhan:Theme is Geet today😳
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bri ur den opener brought tears to my eyes...love how u express things in writing...great admiration for u my twin.🤗🤗Lots of love and a very Happy New year to u!
🤗
Look for me in the niners crowd goin to the game on sunday 😳rain in the forecast I will get sick like Geet too!  😆
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🥳

Congratulations Geet Team for Successfully completing 200 episodes 

❤️Happy new Year to all❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My anticipation for today's episode was very high and I have mixed feelings about it. Although I agree that I was not let down in any way, the story just continued and there was nothing that happened in today's episode that shouted "200th episode". I don't know if I am happy about it or sad.

Brij ruled the show today and he is a good actor. I am glad he started out on his mission "Kill Geet" right away because if he wasted any more time planning, that would have killed the essence of Brij. I have always stated and will state it again - Brij is not the intelligent sorts. He is just a physical villain and needs to continue to be that way. Good work Brij.

Maan and Geet are very comfortable with each other and don't feel insecure about their fights anymore. There is a significant comfort between them and at this stage in their relationship, I am glad they are portraying this advancement aptly.

Today's Ups
1. Episode Continuity.  We knew from the SBS and pics that he would strip. But I was scared that they would show that segment somewhere in-between. I was glad the scene continued from there.
2. Maan's discomfort with Arjun. IT is not like Maan has not noticed that Anne is spending way too much time with Arjun. And no matter what anyone tells him, he does not trust Arjun. 👍🏼
3. Geet acknowledging that Maan has a better understanding of people than her and that they should be watchful. 
4. Brij and clarity in his mission. He is there only to kill Geet and nothing will stop him from doing that.
5. The suspense for tomorrow. 👍🏼 I was at the edge pf my seat when Geet kept saying "Kaun hai, kaun hai". My husband thought I had lost it. What will happen when the light comes on tomorrow. Will Maan spot Brij? Holy Cow. 

Today's Lows
1. The red dress scene kind of ended abruptly for me. She was in western clothes for the first time. I was hoping to see more.
2. Brij comfortable in the kitchen. He did not seem like a person who did any work at all. How can he be a good cook? Need lots of clarity on how he reached Delhi and how he got to their house so soon 👎🏼
3. Why couldn't Geet simply tell Un-wesha that Arjun was NT's brother. Why hide such things from family. As stupid as Anne is, she would have still gone after Arjun. Then it would be her suicide. What did they gain by hiding this fact from Anne? She does not even know that NT is bad. She only knows that Dev cheated on Geet.
4. Maan is always over protective about his Geet. Why didn;t he insist on them seeing a doctor or something when she had a cold. I am not saying I wanted another hospital scene, but it is not consistent with his reactions. At-least some concern. He seemed in a mood for jokes.
5. There was a door at the end of the stairs? How come?
6. Arjun in his initial dialogue with daadi said "Hamare Ghar ki shaadi mein". Uska ghar kab hua yeh? 

All in all, a good episode. Brij was really good. GC and DD, consistently performing well. Arjun improving much. Anne, not worth mentioning. Let us just say, we are ending 2010 on a HIGH

Party hard guys.
Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: mi7chimes

@jyo.. thks for telling me tat!!.. i didnt watch t begning.. i got l8..

but t staircase thing.. i donno were tat damn door cam frm at t top of t staircase.. it was nva there b4.. but i think he didnt enter directly.. his walk thru t corridor was not shown... too much huddled up .. yes.. but still i enjoyed t smooth transitions,.. i  care a lot abt it!!😆

Actually the tub scene was fully edited and even strip wala scene was badly executed..camerawork there suckedOuch

Yeah transition of scenes was good today,..I liked how Geet queried about Arjun and admitted that MSK has good knowledge in judging a person....
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BTW Bri I will write something on Geet too, have to go shopping in a bit and eye doc, but when I come back will do so.