Devils Den: The War Ain't Over - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Hello Nissar, PH, Ved, Sudhir, Vikas, Barry, CVs, Gurmeet, Drashti, friends et al. Congrats on reaching the 200th episode and an FB list of 118,000 fans ! It's been quite a year for Geet HSP.

It's still New Year's Eve here...so while waiting for the ball to drop in Times Square....Wishing you a Successful 2011 and giving you my final KISS of 2010.

- Maan's lady in red hits the panic button as Maan turns on the sTrIp ChAnNeL

- Seems like the editing team was in full swing for this scene

- Dadi offering to put Brij in the servant quarters .... Maaneet will be sitting ducks

- How did Brij zoom in on Maaneet and the caterer ? Who helped him? Hope you close this loop for us Nissar.

- Inspite of the tug of war between Maaneet, it was gud to see them on one page when talking about NE. Loved the way Geet took the initiative of talking to NE abt Arjun and seeking Maan's permission b4 going ahead. Silent communication is still strong...there's no room for any silly tug of war there :)

- Liked the way Geet says that she trusts Maan's instincts on why he dislikes Arjun ... that's the mutual trust between them.

- Plz oh plz do not show Arjun-NE partying for the new year...u know we wud rather see Maaneet ringing in the New Year for us.

- Geet catching a cold and sneezing in office...and Maan interspering her sneezes ... was really funny. Maaneet, thumbs up !

- So now Brij has seen both Maaneet in the mansion (if he wasnt aware of this before)

- Power goes off at the outhouse and Maan is instantly beside his Geet knowing of her fear of the dark. Adorable. When she hugs him in fear the promise of not touching her is forgotten becoz uppermost in his mind is to comfort her and be by her side.

- If a Brij - Maaneet confrontation happens tomorrow...I will be sitting on the edge of my seat. Didnt realize despo Brij would take matters in his hand this early. Any other brother would have been happy to see his sister getting married....but no, not this bro.

- Will 2morrow's epi be the usual half hour or a one-hour special ?

All in all a good 200th, New Year's Eve episode.

Nissar, Gurmeet, Drashti - Super Job ! See you again next year :-DEdited by starlite7 - 13 years ago

Happy New year everyone.

Exellent episode. πŸ‘
Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago
i hope i land on pg 4
 happy new year devils.......πŸ˜ƒ

damn i landed on pg 3 so na chahate hue reserve😭

-edited-
overall a very good episode....

congo to the GHSP team for the 200th episode

coming to the episode

Ok... the first scene geet was so cute... 😳cho chweeeeeeeeeeeeeet she innocently tells maan about the show and her plan which he ruined... πŸ˜†

The stripe session... i wish it would have been longer but liked the scene any way.... it was nice and as we all expected or rather knew, geet ran away... πŸ˜†

Brij is back ... the way he was looking at geet and maan...😎 i'm loving the suspense... cvz good job here...πŸ‘πŸΌ though the execution was not upto the mark but in terms of generating curiosity you did it nicely...πŸ˜ƒ

Maan still doesn't trust arjun, geet goes to talk with NE... liked it though i have to say Nikunj cant act🀒

Actually i don't really get why this touch you not is going on... i still don't understand this behaviour of maan... what exactly is his problem... πŸ€”

The last scene... i never knew geet's room has two doors but i choose to ignore it just for brij... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Btw why was DD body double used in the scene with dadi but never mind didn't affect the scene so m ok with that... 😊

N-E  Arjun scene....🀒🀒🀒 no chemistry...🀒🀒🀒 it was flat...🀒🀒🀒 in one word it was boring...  πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Coming to the acting department

GC, DD, BEHZAAD.... GREAT JOB... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

NM... sry no comments...

PS.... he was ok😊... btw change his hair style, it makes me wanna puke

Looking forward to the next epi...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aiyana - 13 years ago
Darn i walk in to t den... completely in lov with t episode n i sight  opposition! πŸ˜’
*nudging all devils* Wishing you a very Happy New Year πŸ€— *phoolo ki baarish*

havent seen the epi πŸ˜† Whats the verdict? Watch or skip?
Edited by secretkeeper - 13 years ago
Today's Episode verdict...If u watch the episode hoping its 200th episode..so lots of romance and ahem ahem..u will b disappointedπŸ˜ƒ

if u watch the episode hoping story progress and some curiosity element...u will b delightedπŸ˜ƒ

Execution was not upto the mark ...but CVs did manage to keep suspense throughout the episode intact😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Happy New Year to everyone πŸ€—

My 2010 is Dedicated to GEET πŸ˜› , Since last 8-9 months i did nothing but Geet and only Geet πŸ˜†

Congratulations to Geet team and Geet fans for 200 episodes 

Todays episode was good, kinda filler ......as usual minus Annie scene 

nothing is clear abt Brij yet, who bailed him out, how he got to know abt Geet being in Delhi , and whether he knew abt Maan-Geet wedding or not etc etc etc 

and kasam khatam πŸ˜†...Geet hugged Maan πŸ˜›

and CV's shld concentrate on Brij and Arjun only 

wishing everyone once again a very very happy and prosperous new year...............God bless you all always ..........πŸ€—πŸ€—

yet to watch the episode.................one thing i certainly do not want to see on 1st jan is aynee swinging and grooving...........pllzzzz babajiiiiii......
lets see if i can write today
EDITED
Since ab hum mil rahain har shanivar ko bhi so I am happy I wont be left with the image of Brij holding the dagger with Murder of Mr and Mrs Khurrana in his mind for 3 days.πŸ˜†

hmmm I liked the episode
I liked the fact that they didnt delay the story progress for the sake of new year night only and they didnt make MSk break his vow either for it. This is fiction but when in soaps story is altered for special events that looks tooooo fake!

First Scene:πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒGeet bhi na, she should have seen the whole "SHOW"
MSK saying aray Geet poora show tu dekhti jao...🀣Kaunsa show haan?😎

Rest of the Scenes:
Sardar caterers must be a whole setup, is that going to disturb Brij's plan ever. I mean he has murdered someone, that must crop up somewhere! CVs must have planned to end his entry as the cook to last for a few days only, coz beyond that I'll have a few questions. As in how can Brij cook? if he can how can he manage for a large gathering?  and so on.

Dadi said Sangeet is in 7 days........😲 in the soap world we move quite slowly....so i can safely say sangeet wont start until the end of January.. haan?

Arjun_NE hand Kiss: now thats pace! how long did Maan Singh Khurana take to reach that point??? Haan! This is the reason why MSK cant stand Arjun, Naintara is just an excuse, he doesnt like it that Arjun is phast!🀣

Last but not the least - the hug: Mr Khurrana didnt waste a second in hugging back! the vow is broken, i would have liked a few more attempts from geet to trap MSK

Edited by zarmyna - 13 years ago
Posted from Previous den
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ€£

That's my take for today's epi.....🀣

@Jyo  Arre if they knew that noone is gonna watch the show then atleast they cud have shown some FBs and stuff ...something happy with the office staff.....but ending it with Brij planning to kill Maan and Geet.......It ruins the new year for those watching...doesn't it???

@Jhan, An and Pooja
  Me is officially stepping out of the race for joining Birdie Dhoondo Club...🀣

@All I know all the story lovers are gonna love this episode...I did too...
But somehow ending a serial on a murderous note on New Year's Eve is a bit too much... even for a logical brain like me....
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago