Wash away all the world's ills and troubles

LIFE is a FORCE
and I am that LIFE CHANGING FORCE

- Geet
A first person account of

PS: The DEN THEME for tonight is "GEET - The Character ~ An Exploration"

Edited by bDgT - 01 January 2011 at 8:15am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

fiz123geet261maaneet2010prema_kssihushreya_ltaqdirMarshPshinusGeekgodsecretkeeperDillikudimi7chimespanchjun5Antaresjyoti0649erFanvirgo_gurlSigmashaliSofnamchoprapennusuj01Soapoperasrfunvivacious_gurlgeet.ablackb28TheRowdiestTaiyoAnjanaYYZCute_Ash

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:34am | IP Logged

DISCLAIMER

The information here is Xclusive to de Den ONLY! Read n FORGET IT!  Infringe our CopyRite and Anj will make u watch the "India Paints" Videos till u c the Light! Everyone Is Welcome, so Post Post! We are like Appy Fizz and Grappo Fizz....Cool to de Core!   
- Devils of the Devil's Den-

EVIL RULES

1. If U don't like the Devil's Den residents then just fly away!  We don't like to be mean hosts!

2. U can only jappoo Geet HSP ki Geet at Den - So, stay in your maryaada and don't jam about other shows!

3. The Den is not just about CONfakes, but reel takes so discuss dey story constructively in all its gloryBig smile

Do dish about the Actors, but don't diss em or their frogs!  Anj won't post ur IF bail!

5. This is not Dadimaa's Darbar, so don't spam about the best way to bake ham, etc.!

6. We r going to open new Den before airtime and shift there once the show finishes whether u ve reserved ya not!  So, be PHAAST!

7. Don't QUOTE use "@" to reply varna you will get a Watt o Unwanted pics that will make ur eyes snap crackle n pop!  Max of 1 quote is okkie if u really must - that's all.

8. Naya Den if we run outta the original 1 for the day can be opened by anyone, but only post these rules & the link to the old den in the 1st post.  Don't forget to leave link of 2ndary dens in original one for the day.  

9. There is Devilsden A/C.  Its for emergencies & our awesome Kreations Corner 

DEVIL'S PLEDGE 

All the Devils raise hand and repeat after me 
"I SOLEMNLY SWEAR THAT I AM UPTO NO GOOD" 
"And hereby Pledge to diss All de Spoilers n Spoof de Pictures" 

WATCH ON STAR PLAYER 

Star Player is testing whether they could go live at the same time or within the half-an-hour of airtime, but are NOT fully live yet.  So, watch from the site if u can.  Its the least we can do as good viewers.  

Previous DENS with THEMES

Introduction on the SHOW's THEME
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1566472

Dadi
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1567872

Potential Plot lines (MB)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1568732

MSK
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1569633

Dev
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1570540

Aesthetics (make up etc)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1571442

Dialogues
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1572317

Brij and Yash
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1573564

Sameera
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1574594

Arjun
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1575672

Marketing
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1576750

[List will be updated as per progression of theme]

Edited by bDgT - 01 January 2011 at 8:39am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shreya_lshinussecretkeepermi7chimesjyoti06pennumchopravirgo_gurlSigmashalivivacious_gurlSoapoperasrfungeet.aSofnaTheRowdiestCute_Ash

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Episode 200 - We hit a DOUBLE TON mate, REJOICE

Today just the bouquets as like all great batsmen such as Sachin, Gilchrist, Hayden, we've done a double ton and that calls for a celebration.

TONIGHT WAS MAGNIFICENT

To be able to maintain the suspense, the charm, the danger alive throughout the 22 minutes is an onerous task and you've managed to do it brilliantly tonight. Kept me at the edge of my seat as well as given me light fare in the Maneet moments in the beginning.

**Kudos**

Be it Brij on the warpath against Geet and MISSION MAANEET/MANEET's Annihilation
Or Maan's doubts regarding Arjun given credence by Geet and her reassurances to Maan and following through in her pursuit of proof either or
Or the unveiling or unraveling of the plot as to Arjun's MISSION MSK via the roadmap of Anwesha
Or the sweetness,  faith, and humor of the Maaneet relationship
Tonight was a night to rejoice
for the return of storytelling that is getting back on track
for the return of drama, passionate identity of GHSP that has made it amass at least 60-80% of great episodes out of the 200 episodes.

Kudos TEAM GEET
May you have many more successes and may you hit a triple ton with panache

Edited by bDgT - 31 December 2010 at 10:01am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmynacrazzykurimaaneet2010anjalireddyy84sihutaqdirshreya_lAntaresmi7chimesmaansapanchjun5secretkeeperjyoti0649erFanvirgo_gurlSigmashaliSoapoperasrfunvivacious_gurlmchoprapennuSofnasuj01TheRowdiestTaiyoAnjanaYYZ

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Hi everyone!
Wish you all a very happy and prosperous new year.

I'm Eros
I'l have justice
I'll have love,
I'll have my choice
I'll have my destiny

I will LOVE
I will FEEL
I will NURTURE
I will LIVE....

forever in hearts,
forever in minds,
the song of my name,
will resound for all times

This year I have met awesome new friends and have come across so many new and interesting perspectives. 
I have also been introduced to all of you through GHSP'and become a lover of the show..like all here..hehe
Cheers to GHSP team. They have given us so many awesome episodes and raised a lot of issues.
Let's talk about the protagonist of the show and try to figure her out ;)
The show is about her..this is her story,isn't it?

Let's talk about her today- her trials and her triumphs both big and small; 
what we love about her and what annoys us; 
her lovely eyes full of life and her voice as soft as a breeze,
coupled with a will of iron, 
she's none other than GEET

Before I write something- I'd like to ask everyone to give one fave dialogue and scene of Geet at least- the character :D as well as what they'd like to see in the new year!
She has a beautiful name- Geet 'Song
She is a bubbly and cheerful girl who faces life head on. Her name actually gives the key to her character traits-well,at least some of them.
I feel that Song is one of the most flexible entities in this world- it is beautiful, has the capacity to give both pleasure as well as pain, it allows us to feel a myriad emotions in continuation. Moreover, in perfect harmony it introduces us to differences that make us appreciate a point of view, even if we don't endorse it.
Doesn't that beautifully resonate with Geet- her character as well as her life? This woman has made us connect with her in ways big and small, and yet she's different like each song is a different.
Why?
Is it because she transgressed against society? Or is it because she refused to be bound against her will?

She defines her own essence and refuses to be defined by anyone else.
A girl is supposed to be like this, that and the other, she has been told by the society, her family, Maan as well. But she rebels against those definitions. However she isn't only a rebel. Her story is different in its similarity- because she simply keeps growing'and hence never fits into a stereotyped position- either a daughter, a mother, a secretary, a fianc and a wife as well. She is a WOMAN and she defines the essence of womanhood.
She risked her life to seek justice..for herself and for the child growing within her.
She sought to save her child by risking her own life'that is the amount of will that she has. She affirmed life in a very unique way- because she risked her own to show us the importance of the life within her.
She is therefore as much a part of nature as she defines it. Creativity,fertility, love and Life is what Geet is all about. The comparison between the woman and Nature is as old as..well..I guess Creation- because BOTH create ?
Both destroy and create, sometimes both at the same time, but the end message is one of Life and not of Death In Fact..like Geet , Nature also affirms Life through death. Don't we appreciate life more then?
We say Death, sadness, gloom and destruction is a part of- NATURE. All encompassing and eternal- that is what Geet stands for.
She always bounces back stronger after her experiences'back to her bubbly self after many episodes which we see as character inconsistency sometimes whereas it is simply who she is. She refuses to be taken over by sadness for a long time. And yet, she never escapes into jhoothi happiness..Her eyes- that MSk thinks are as clear as a mirror- they never are able to lie. 

We always say- Life is what it is. So is Geet.
She met Maan as she was about to drown. He lifted her up and saved her..and continued to do so.
Not merely while she was in danger- but also helped her stand her ground.
His bitter words were lessons that helped her to move on resolutely in life for love.
She stumbles and falls'she's clumsy literally and otherwise..but she finds her way. She struggles, she bears pain and makes it beautiful for us to watch..and yet unbearable.
These episodes came to my mind-

1. Geet being almost chopped by Brij
2. Geet standing up against her family, injured with a talwar stained with her own blood
3. Geet when she realized in JA seq that she feels for Maan
4. Geet post Kurbaan Hua
5. Geet in HP when she remembers her family 
6. Geet in confession
7. Geet whenever Maan takes her to the hospi
8. Geet when she stood up for herself when Maan was ill
Keep adding'

She refuses to be defined by anyone else..A fluid identity and yet she herself defines her essence. Yes, her character seems extremely inconsistent at times- but it always is one making an affirming gesture- She doesn't fit any mould but seeks to fly in the open air- arms wide open to Life and its magic.
Rain and flowers make her happy. She collects small moments and feels each one so intensely that they transcend time. She is sad, angry, happy- all equally intensely and therefore has a lot to teach to everyone.
"zindagi ki chhoti chhoti khushiyaan"

She told Maan, "aap meri Zindagi ho"
She is now creating a new life through him, with him.

She tells Maan that being hurt and betrayed doesn't mean she has given up on Humanity. Just because Arjun is NT's bro doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a chance.

Through her experience with Maan- who won her trust and was with her at every point..there to catch her if she fell, but mostly letting her live by her own, she learnt to have faith in humanity. Being hurt and betrayed doesn't mean giving up in life. "zindagi mein hamesha aage badhna chahiye"

When Maan and Geet had that temporary separation- she still took those flowers at the signal- a sign that she will move on in life come what may.

She defines Womanhood in her own unique way and yet one which is familiar to all women. She is the essence of womanhood because she links herself to Life and not society. She is a soul who is involved deeply with Life and Love..rather than society and structures.
She is familiar because she's a part of Common Nature, and she's different because she is Herself and none other.

Now- for something more
Some things for 2011.

1.Geet hasn't gotten justice yet.
I hope that IS in the CV's minds still.

2. Geet's EDUCATION.
We can have correspondence coz she's preggy..

3.GEET-BABY bonding moments.

4. Geet being Maan's strength, not his weakness.

5. Geet's groW*H...a relationship of mutuality with maan shown in a greater degree with her involvement more with business projects as well as Maan's family.

6. just saw the epi- An AWESOME and power charged face off between Brij and Geet. Maan to be there with her...but it would be awesome to see HER stand her ground.

7. Geet- Maan going for a honey-moon; more of cravings and preggy track like fight over name etc.

8. would love to see Nok jhoks-but not unreasonable onesEmbarrassed

Nothing more coming to mind yet- But as for a conclusion- all I'd like to say is that Geet has to be shown as growing and learning from her experiencesSmile

Drashti has been doing a great job- I loved her TT interview but didn't understand one thing-
She said she's opposite to Geet because she is full of life...but then..so is Geet,isn't she?EmbarrassedWink

anyway- it was just an observation- I may be wrong 
but this was my interpretation of Geet
She is not breaking boundaries of society simply because they are patriarchal.
Her struggle is one of the Liberty of LIFE against Limitation.

Edited by geet.a - 31 December 2010 at 11:25am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

wala66sihushreya_ltaqdirIndigoBluesmi7chimesAntaresGeekgodnisha_hc_bs_ddsecretkeeperjyoti06Meetu_AnupennuSigmashali49erFanvirgo_gurlSoapoperasrfunvivacious_gurlspshastrSofnamchopraTheRowdiestTaiyo

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

My last analysis for sometime owing to exams...:(

Congrats for the 200th epi guys! Hope to see many more awesome episodes to come!

Here is a detailed analysis

Geet was cute in the first scene. She can not seduce consciously..poor gal..but he feels desire and more for her- when she's unaware of her beauty..otherwise she's just too cute..LOL and MSK definitely thinks that

haan haan..he was so happy with that list of seductionLOLLOL

BRIJ
 NOW THAT is a villain

That smile, and the seething thirst for vengeance underneath
look at that 'humble' smile and calm voice.

poor guy was thinking- "Dadi ne toh rok hi liya yaar..." LOL

And he met NAkewl!
awesome!

He sees Geet..and then Maan too.
Remembers every insult...he finally sees his Maan..LOL and remembers the "hayee meri kalayia mat marodiye ji" scene..ROFL!!

The FB scene we saw- of Geet standing tall for justice..would really love to see this same image repeatedBig smile

NAkewl saves the day..Twice this episode!!
You ROCK!

MSK's big brother act- Geet's reassurance

I like how they communicate so easily with their eyes- that's how she reassured him and he was calm again.
BUT she made sure he knew she was still angry with him

Arjun-Annie

NO chemistry. No track development visible!
Please kuchh karo inka..
Nikunj can't continue giving blank stares and almost blank expressions!

i kinda liked the background though.

Seriously- is the track going to be only a love wala for now...show at least a glimmering of something like revenge motif...

Geet coming to talk to Annie..
She's straightforward and told her that maan is  a good judge of character and  he won't say things without reason

Did this piece of convo disturb annie?
a bit biased against msk?

Geet-jhoola scene

Brij's expression when he saw Geet sitting there on the jhoola was brilliant...his vengeance barely controlled now. That jhoola  was once linked to the jhoola of Destiny- unexpected swings of life- he saw Geet smile there- happy, as if at his misfortune
(yes I'm doing some symbolism today..so bear with meLOL)
Geet was smiling in that scene- Brij was ready to strike, he brought out the killer in him but ...Nakewl saved Geet and called him back. 
Geet was cold- Remember HP part 2- where Geet feels the smart of the cool wind and says this cold wind connects her to her house and family.
And her brother is there..standing and ready to strike as she feels the coolness of the air
Nakewl saves the day twice!!Clap

Almost immediately, MSK comes concerned about her sitting in the cold.

I loved how Geet complained to Babaji...aww..
and Geet goes..dekh li inki harkatein..ROFL ROFL..

But she has FAITH in MSK..that his care for her exceeds his annoyance or his pride.(sorry and request)

and he was trying to light a fire for her

"apni lakdiyan aur kasmein sambhal ke rakhiye"LOL

Barry- funny dialoguesLOL

Geet ko achhiii...cold ho gaya..awww...she looked so adorable..
And MSk was awesome here!!

Last scene of Brij- Geet-Maan

all random kasams r broken when geet is upset and maan concerned over her being upset. mazaak mazaak hai but his support and his loving touch is there for her..evenin midst of all the nok jhoks and his kasams. Nothing is more important than Geet for him.

He reaches there to save her from the darkness...from her past..
And Geet's past cannot reach or harm her when Maan is standing with her..between her and her past pains.

That dialogue loop was seen today :) will be seen tomorrow better I guess..

Last sc was really powerful...the darkness in which Brij is sneaking and which he's brought along with him will dissipate by the light of Maneet ka love...let's see how it happens!

That's all for today!

Great acting!
Gc,DD, behzaad, Nakewl- AWESOME!!Clap

Barry- *jhapkisses* 

I liked the music..some of it behind annie and arjun..but pleas eif you're developing their track...DEVELOP IT!Confused
Right now- nothing much is coming through- if it's a parallel track- use it like that- and not a filler.

Love and hugs!
wish the team and my friends a very happy and prosperous New year!!
God bless!

Edited by geet.a - 31 December 2010 at 11:24am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethiasmi123noe23shreya_ltaqdirAntaresGeekgodshinusjyoti06virgo_gurlSoapoperasrfunvivacious_gurlmchoprapennuAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Happy New YearParty

Meant to post earlier, but its been a LOOOOONG DAYStern Smile

GEET
Geet Hui Sabse Paryaa
Maan bana usska Sayaa
Badal woh duniya ka Reet
Aur woh hogiya Maaneett

Chuha to Sherni
Adversity is our true karmabhumi (proving ground).  How we react to abject failure defines us.  Geet faced adversity at every step of this story.  What makes Geet a sherni not chuha is her reaction to it.  She is human.  She cries.  She cribs to Babaji.   But, then proceeds to try and solve the problems herself.  She uses her brains and is innovative. Despite the loss of her "innocence", she has faith in humanity and loves with her whole heart.  That is true COURAGE.  

Addition to Pyaar ki Nishaani
Gith's seduction tips that nearly made Maan short circuit

Wheat from Chaff
Episode had "it"!  Connectivity! Flow!  Story finally on the Go!   All elements were in harmony. Only thing barring a perfect score is the camera angle of the strip.  For that Editors deserve a roundhouse kick.  Angry

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 31 December 2010 at 9:36pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjtaqdirmi7chimesshinuspanchjun5jyoti06virgo_gurlSoapoperasrfunpennugeet.aTaiyo

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged

TongueBig smile !!!!!***!!!!! Wish you all a Very Happy & a Prosperous New Year !!!!!***!!!!!Big smileTongue

Bri and Geetu will do justice to today's theme - Geet
so i am giving just pointers

Geet - a gal who is 18...was in her second year of BA in HP.... was convinced into a marriage with an NRI guy and started dreaming bout life in Canada with him.... The fake marraige and pregnancy turned her life upside down...and the gal who was the pie of her father's eye suddenly became parayi from her family as she wasnt willing to have an abortion.... though the marriage was fake, she wanted to keep her baby .... she fought with her family to stay alive...to keep her baby alive... was ready to be an unwed single mother....
To survive she came to delhi in search of some details about the guy who duped her.... but ended up with a job as a secretary and thus her journey in Delhi began....

Slowly ans steadily Geet the Gal from HP who dared not to raise her voice infront of her grandfather, cousin brother or anyother male in the family, changed to become a confident gal...

Geet today  
1. Is Confident
2. Has self respect
3. Believes in herself
4. Believes in Love
5. Loves her man
6. Loves her life
7. Trusts her man
8. Understands her man
9. is willing to do anything for him
10. is a Jealous and possesive lover
11. is a fighter
12. is emotional
13. is naive
14. Still believes in humanity
15. Believes in god and destiny
16. Is still a 18 yr old
17. Enjoys small things in life...small things bring joy to her....
18. Is a traditional Indian Gal at heart
19. bubbly
20. sensitive

what i wud like her to be in the new year.... well i actually like her the way she is... he stupidity, innocence, naiveness n good heart make her unique...but yes i want her to realise that with being Mrs Maan Singh Khurana she will hv a status and power and she shud recougnise it and make proper use of it... she shud look forward and coax maan into letting her complete education...she needs to be fully qualified and independent...

She needs to become more responsible and matured but not lose her joyful nature...she needs to change maan and make him more fun loving like her.... but not change him infront of others....

ok i cant write more..... Tongue
Episode analysis.....

New Year eve... the CVs knew not many ppl wud sit home to watch the episode and hence we got a filler episode...but it moved the story ahead....

First scene - Geet was so cute...thats gal can never be a seductress..... she so cutely told maan everything that she had seen in the TV show and how he messed up her plans.... n she had planned everything to just make him touch her .... LOLLOLLOL.... maan telling her she din see the show entirely...he will show want happened next... n is unbuttoning his jacket, shirt, removed his tie....n is bending down towards geet....the silly gal... darpok gal...ran off from there..... n maan is smiling to himself... LOLLOLLOLLOL

Arjun introduces Brij to daadi as Ranvir Singh the chef..... Daadi - she is so silly i tell u....asks Ranvir to stay in the house.....

Annie goes to drop off arjun till the door....

Geet -Daadi-Maan -Maan still doesnt trust arjun...n he wont..knowing arjun is NT's bro...Maan has reservations bout him... n is correct.... he suspects arjun is upto something is is using Annie .... maan u rnt so dumb...u r clever haan....  

Geet talks to annie about arjun...finally geet says i trust maan's judgement bout ppl better than mine... like maan doesnt reavel too much...geet too kept quiet bout arjun being NT's bro...geet is fast imitating maan in everything she does...she is a female Maan now.... LOLLOL

Geet and Maan on terrace... geet sitting on swing in cold in hope that maan will get a shawl for her n talk to her lovingly..she is still in mood to break his vow... but maan being maan wont do it... he is lighting fire for her near the swing so that she wont feel cold... geet is pissed with him n walks off....

Brij the pyscho is checking geet out n is getting pycho instincts of killing her...

Next day at office geet is sneezing due to cold... n maan wants to take her to the doc..she refuses n then agrees when he gives her a hard stare.... geet self talks.. if i had said no i wont go...he wud hv picked me n taken...his vow wud hv got broken... the gal is still thinking bout it... lol.... finally they go off....

At home daadi is wanting to discuss menu for sangeet with ranvir aka brij....

At night - geet is taking medicine n planning to sleep n lights go off...she gets a creepy feeling that someone is around her...brij is around with a dagger wanting to kill her...geet is scared  of the dark n is trying to leave the room...bangs into maan n hugs him..tells him not to leave her alone...he hugs her back n then caringly tells her lights hv gone..generator will be on soo...holds her by her shoulders...so his vow is broken....

whatever vow maan takes he loves his Geet..he knows she is scared of dark and hence when the electricity got cut, he came to the outhouse to check on her...to make sure she aint alone in the dark.....how much ever they fight...he will never leave her when she is scared, needs him or is in any danger.... thats their love....

brij is planning to kill off both maan n geet together.... LOLLOLLOL.... high hopes.... we shall get a nice BriAan fight.... wow Cvs i will love that....  

am done..... Big smileBig smileTongueTongueTongue

waiting for tomorrow's epsiode.... BRIAAN...rocks...

Edited by deniac - 31 December 2010 at 11:26am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123wala66Norstarshreya_ltaqdirMarshPshinusMaaneet.LoverGeekgodAntaresmi7chimesjyoti06Meetu_Anupennuvirgo_gurlSoapoperasrfunroseinbloomgeet.aTheRowdiestTaiyo

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Party

I'm tempted ROFL  Janitor has a switch, who would have thought that?ROFLBrij is phasst  HAAN. If Maan is in the way let's kill them both, HAAN ROFLROFLROFL

One a serious note, today's episode was very good. There were some execution issues but nonetheless was very good. Trying to force romance into an episode in the name of making is special for the 200th episode is not what is best for the story. And thank you CVs for that.  I would take a well executed, action packed episode with plot progression over a sugary romantic one that is out of place any day.

Congratulations GHSP  on the 200th episode. Party
Thank you for ruining my life AngryROFL

Edited by MarshP - 31 December 2010 at 10:19am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethiasmi123anjalireddyy84taqdirshreya_lIndigoBluesmi7chimesmaansashinusGeekgodjyoti06pennuSofnavirgo_gurlSigmaSoapoperasrfunvivacious_gurlTheRowdiest

Go to top