Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Is Dutta going to really Die!!!!!!!!

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Guys just saw d Epi.................OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Is Dutta really gonna die.................Plsssssssssssss i dnt want dis to happen..............

I hope some positive happens & he gets saved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
dnt worry..................ye SEEMA kab kam ayegi.......................he will be safe..................bappa hai na!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

duttarpitapinkyk

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Tumhare mooh mein ghee sakhar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TongueTongueTongueTongue

Happy New year dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stranger2rose

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
datta and bajji is in the same car yar if datta die ltl  die yar don't worry noting going to happen it going to be boom blast new year enjoy it.

seema want forgiveness from datta and nakku prayed for her seema will get it if datta forgive or something similar happen it is good for tasha. we can see romantic and shy datta rather than robatic datta.

Happy new year Smile

Edited by sasha_1 - 31 December 2010 at 8:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Araampinkykmussy.jamshedstranger2rose

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Hi,

Even I was shocked to see the accident precap...Shocked

But I don't think he will die...If Dutta dies then The Evil Powers will rule...which can't be acceptable...With out DUTTA there is no LTL...He is the life of LTL...Hope everyone observed Seema telling herself "Lagta hai mera prayaschith karne ka waqt aagaya hai...",,,There might be chance that she will save both Baaji n Dutta...Since Dutta forgives the person who saves his lfe...He may forgive her for all things and damage she caused to him....Smile

And one more thing..Kala and Suds ka paap ka gada bhar raha hai...Unkae paas zyada waqt nahi bacha hai...Smile

Dutta has to go behind the shadows...To understand what is happening and why it is happening...?..This will give him some time to think,to analyse and to understand...And he can plan to trap them with proof and punish them...according to the sins what they have done...Smile

If Dutta goes away for sometime...These evil trios along with Sudharshan will definately do some blunder by which Dutta will understand..Who is doing what?Smile

And this is Beginning of NEW YEAR ....And DUTTA will definately comeback in a DHAMAKEDAR MODE....Vapas aayega DHOOM MACHAYEGA....what say girls?

Edited by chitrakshgeet - 31 December 2010 at 9:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

merunpinkyksasha_1rama_2010mussy.jamsheddivy609-bharti-ushankitvcstranger2rose

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yup i think u all r rite............but those rumours saying Mishal leaving LTL.......

I hope nothing of dat sot happens..................

Mishal only can potray Dutta................

mussy.jamshed

pinkyk Senior Member
pinkyk
pinkyk

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitrakshgeet

Hi,

Even I was shocked to see the accident precap...Shocked

But I don't think he will die...If Dutta dies then The Evil Powers will rule...which can't be acceptable...With out DUTTA there is no LTL...He is the life of LTL...Hope everyone observed Seema telling herself "Lagta hai mera prayaschith karne ka waqt aagaya hai...",,,There might be chance that she will save both Baaji n Dutta...Since Dutta forgives the person who saves his lfe...He may forgive her for all things and damage she caused to him....Smile

And one more thing..Kala and Suds ka paap ka gada bhar raha hai...Unkae paas zyada waqt nahi bacha hai...Smile

Dutta has to go behind the shadows...To understand what is happening and why it is happening...?..This will give him some time to think,to analyse and to understand...And he can plan to trap them with proof and punish them...according to the sins what they have done...Smile

If Dutta goes away for sometime...These evil trios along with Sudharshan will definately do some blunder by which Dutta will understand..Who is doing what?Smile

And this is Beginning of NEW YEAR ....And DUTTA will definately comeback in a DHAMAKEDAR MODE....Vapas aayega DHOOM MACHAYEGA....what say girls?

Hey u brought a sigh of relief for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I hope Dutta kicks Suds out of d house with his boss Kalavati devi.....................

rama_2010

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top