Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay/vivian interview (PKYEK not from twilight?) (Page 2)

khushbu11 Newbie
khushbu11
khushbu11

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
maybe it can be a copi since i watch the vampire diaries AND the twilight saga...so it is a little different buh some of the ideas and events ARE THE SAME AS BOTH vampire diaries and twilight lol...who cares right..i mean we all like PKYEK anywaiiz so chill (:

ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
i  dont care wheater it is a copy or something it keeps me entertained and just love Abhay Pia and their chemistry. What more? guys we are not critics who judge or rate shows we just love what entertains us. And pyarr kii ye ek kahani is the best entertainer for me. I only watch this serial .
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by Anamika1570

Just them saying it does not mean that PKYEK is not an inspiration from Twilight and Vampire Diaries. It is true that Ekta Kapoor has added more spice to it to make it different. The Character Abhay is similar to Edward Cullen of Twilight and Kabir is similar to Matt of Vampire Diaries. Whereas Piya's character is inspired from Bella of Twilight and Elena of Vampire Diaries. The Maithali character is inspired from Lady Katherine of The Vampire Diaries whom Elena Gilbert is a doppelganger of.

Checkout Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani Review

yup! n we being viewers know whether it's an inspiration or not! Anyone who has not seen Twilight n VD might say there's no similarity LOL

The Only reason why I watch PKYEK is because I see a clear cut inspiration of characters from Twilight and Vampire Diaries. I absolutely love Vampire Stories. I do not mind even if the Serial is fully Copied from the Novels because at least that way it would be different from Ekta's typical Saas Bahu Saagas. So far the Serial is interesting with the twists and turns added to it to make it different from Twilight or VD... so I have no complaints. I would say that so far this is the best Ekta Serial I have watched.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 31 December 2010 at 1:24pm
Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
That interview was taken by Indian Forums and people have shared it before. The video is also available at India-forums website.

Anyways thanks for sharing anyway. Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index