Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

abhay/vivian interview (PKYEK not from twilight?)

khushbu11 Newbie
khushbu11
khushbu11

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:29am | IP Logged
ppl tht say tht PKYEK is frum twilight...its not lol...there is an interview in youtube just type in 

vivian dsena interview

and its the first one...he specifically says its not copied from twilight/vampire diaries

you should watch it Smile

Edited by khushbu11 - 31 December 2010 at 8:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHain

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Just them saying it does not mean that PKYEK is not an inspiration from Twilight and Vampire Diaries. It is true that Ekta Kapoor has added more spice to it to make it different. The Character Abhay is similar to Edward Cullen of Twilight and Kabir is similar to Matt of Vampire Diaries. Whereas Piya's character is inspired from Bella of Twilight and Elena of Vampire Diaries. The Maithali character is inspired from Lady Katherine of The Vampire Diaries whom Elena Gilbert is a doppelganger of.

Checkout Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani Review

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

wadhwaniki-sim-_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Just them saying it does not mean that PKYEK is not an inspiration from Twilight and Vampire Diaries. It is true that Ekta Kapoor has added more spice to it to make it different. The Character Abhay is similar to Edward Cullen of Twilight and Kabir is similar to Matt of Vampire Diaries. Whereas Piya's character is inspired from Bella of Twilight and Elena of Vampire Diaries. The Maithali character is inspired from Lady Katherine of The Vampire Diaries whom Elena Gilbert is a doppelganger of.

Checkout Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani Review

yup! n we being viewers know whether it's an inspiration or not! Anyone who has not seen Twilight n VD might say there's no similarity LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sevenLazy-Bonz

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Oh God, here we go again!! People, PKYEK is a carbon copy of VD and Twilight! Happy???!! Jesus!! Gosh, I hope we get Mods soon!

-sim--Doppelganger-Charu21

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged
yeah, we should get mods who stop people from opening similar posts of denying the truth! LOL
let there be 2 posts alone, one that says the show is similar, the other that says, it is not and let people comment only there!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_sevenLazy-Bonz

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Well, I'll choose to ignore your uncalled for sarcasm and though I do not need to defend myself or my forum from people, but I'm yet to come across a thread which denys that PKYEK is an inspiration of anything. Everybody admits the PKYEK has been INSPIRED from both the things and that too in such threads only. Everyone is more interested in discussing the plots of the show as a part of PKYEK rather than 'inspiration' and 'copy'. Anyways, why am I wasting my time?? Don't even bother quoting me unless you want some extra 'likes' from PKYEK haters because I"m out of here!

Edited by Chill_Out - 31 December 2010 at 9:22am

-sim--Doppelganger-Charu21

luv_seven Newbie
luv_seven
luv_seven

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, I'll choose to ignore your uncalled for sarcasm and though I do not need to defend myself or my forum from people, but I'm yet to come across a thread which denys that PKYEK is an inspiration of anything. Everybody admits the PKYEK has been INSPIRED from both the things and that too in such threads only. Everyone is more interested in discussing the plots of the show as a part of PKYEK rather than 'inspiration' and 'copy'. Anyways, why am I wasting my time?? Don't even bother quoting meunless you want some extra 'likes' from PKYEK hatersbecause I"m out of here!

why don't you read the title of the post that says 'it is not from twilight', isn't it denying and the topic maker clearing loling on a truth. when the producers themselves are accepting the fact, then there is no need in trying to bash people who watch both the shows and know the truth. It is so easy for people like you to term people saying the truth as HATERSErmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_seven

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Well, I'll choose to ignore your uncalled for sarcasm and though I do not need to defend myself or my forum from people, but I'm yet to come across a thread which denys that PKYEK is an inspiration of anything. Everybody admits the PKYEK has been INSPIRED from both the things and that too in such threads only. Everyone is more interested in discussing the plots of the show as a part of PKYEK rather than 'inspiration' and 'copy'. Anyways, why am I wasting my time?? Don't even bother quoting meunless you want some extra 'likes' from PKYEK hatersbecause I"m out of here!

why don't you read the title of the post that says 'it is not from twilight', isn't it denying and the topic maker clearing loling on a truth. when the producers themselves are accepting the fact, then there is no need in trying to bash people who watch both the shows and know the truth. It is so easy for people like you to term people saying the truth as HATERSErmm

Thanks for that! coz no one is a hater here, unless people wanna turn out to be like that LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index