Ishaan is not understanding

noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
😭I know suhaana liked sid and what not and she was rude with ishaan in the beginning. But ishaan has forgotten this was an arranged marriage so he can't expect suhana to love him within months, i mean come on it takes time. The fact is she forgot sid this shows that she will accept him and has moved on. He keeps on bringing up sid, what is his problem fine in the beginning it was understandable cos she married him just to show sid but what is his excuse now and sid is suhaana's past and it shouldn't matter to him now, also suhaana doesn't go about asking why so many girls rejected him bc its none of her business bc that was his past. Also cos of badi maa ishaan is getting the love that suhaana should have been giving him, i hope suhaana says to ishaan that she will leave his life forever and he can live with his pyari sona🀒 and this might shake him and make him realise what he did wrong. Also even if suhaana isn't fully showing her love for him it doesn't mean he should try a get it from somewhere else, even though his brothers don't have the same situation but does he see them going around with girls i mean has he no common sense. I miss the old ishaan and also i am not saying that there was no fault in suhaana but now its just to much to handle!!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@noor321...i would just say...
he is not looking for love from someone else(sona)
he has never thought of sona in a different manner...
he wants love from suhana...which he did not get yet...
and thats when he is saying tat suhana stayed at home first for sid and then for the family...
and does she care for him...
i dont think there is anything wrong in bringing back that question...
did suhana ever thot how much she hurt ishaan on suhaag raat...???
ishaan has to say that
and suhana has to say how much she was hurt becos of sona and ishaan...
thats it...

Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@noor321...i would just say...
he is not looking for love from someone else(sona)
he has never thought of sona in a different manner...
he wants love from suhana...which he did not get yet...
and thats when he is saying tat suhana stayed at home first for sid and then for the family...
and does she care for him...
i dont think there is anything wrong in bringing back that question...
did suhana ever thot how much she hurt ishaan on suhaag raat...???
ishaan has to say that
and suhana has to say how much she was hurt becos of sona and ishaan...
thats it...

MY FULL VOTE 2 U.......hehehe.........i completely agree wid u............coz both of them hv been DOING wrong things at diff points in their life.......which obviously hurted the other person............so SUHANA N ISHAAN.............JUS TAKE OUT EVERYTHING..............PUT ON ALLEGATIONS ON EACH OTHEER...BOTH OF U DESERVE THT............BT AT THE END..........PATCH UP DARLING...LIKE I SAID BEFORE WID A BEAUTIFUL TIGHTT HUGπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰Edited by Garima_04 - 13 years ago
sweetymol thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i dont think ishaan was wrong.......
i think ishaan always tried to understand suhana........they both should share what they feel $ should abt everything that is disturbing them...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@garima...
yeah...it will be  a great episode when we have both ishaan and suhana...not having any hidden feelings...coming out and confessing their love....and tight hug????iam for it...πŸ˜‰
noor321 thumbnail
yeh i understand ur guys as well its just there is a bit over chipkuness from ishaan which doesnt justify his character otherwise even i feel both are wrong and should say sorry and kick sona out lol :P Edited by noor321 - 13 years ago
Garima_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@garima...
yeah...it will be  a great episode when we have both ishaan and suhana...not having any hidden feelings...coming out and confessing their love....and tight hug????iam for it...πŸ˜‰

ahhhh.........c there u go shwetaaa........even m waiting 2 see tht......JUS BRING IT ON SOON GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ..........hehehee..............coz 2 lovely big tym fans(me n shwetaa) r waitingg..........plz dnt keep us waiting for longgg......lol
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: noor321

yeh i understand ur guys as well its just there is a bit over chipkuness from ishaan which doesnt justify his character otherwise even i feel both are wrong and should say sorry and kick sona out lol :P

again another justification for tat part...

he was chipking only during picnic...otherwise its always sona who is chipking...
and ishaan having no other feelings for sona did not mind...

noor321 thumbnail
yeh i agree ahh i just want this track to end now and their love story to begin
juah001 thumbnail
I hav my best friend and he is a guy, I love him but when I am around my boyfriend  is me and my boyfriend and when I am with my friend is also me and him. It is good to know that people get jealousy, my boyfriend know that me and my bestfriend r just friend but he is a human being so I tried to show both of them that i love them but differently. Ishaan doesnt understand that and there will alway be fright between him and suhana forever...