I'm Simi!
September 19th
Imran Khan
I'm a HUGE DID fan! <3
Posted: 13 years ago
Name : Roshni
D.O.B : 11th feb
Favourite Actor:Shahid Kapoor
Reason For Watching DID Doubles:watching DID sincee 1st Season...i just lovee it!

Name :Meltem

D.O.B : 10th APril

Favourite Actor:Most of the south indian actors, actresses : Kajol , Binny Sharma

Reason For Watching DID Doubles : I love dance shows, and watching every dance shows, so i watched DID since the first season except DID Juniors.😳😳

Name : Tanu

D.O.B : Jan. 18

Favourite Actor: Leonardo DiCaprio

Reason For Watching DID Doubles : It's a tradition I have with my mom and sis (we all watch it together)

Name : Pinky

DOB : 2nd October

Fav Actors : From Tellyland Lots of them... Like,           Kinshuk,Parul,Sara,Angad,Ragini Khanna, Jay Soni, Rajat Tokas, Mugdha Chapekar, Neha bamb, iqbal Khan... and its goes on.....

And for movies, I like it when the story is good, Like two of the south Indian actors... other than that, No 1....

Reason for watching this show : Dance is my pasison, I love to dance and love watching others dance... I try to catch up with almost all dancing shows!... and DID z much more special since it has got a very unique style!

Name : Dia

Favourite Actor: Aamir Khan

Reason For Watching DID Doubles: Started watching this show because I LOVE dance, then fell in love with Terence and thought he was an amazing choreographer and a great guru and now I guess I'm watching it because I've followed it since season 1 and love the standard of dance on the show and I've made some amazing friends on this forum. :)
 Name : Jhanvi 

D.O.B : Feb 18th

Favourite Actor: Salman Khan

Reason For Watching DID Doubles : Dance! Been watching DID since, Season 1. Loved Remo & Terrence. Fun auditions :P lol Fell in love with Salman, Prince, Mayuresh and Jai :DD
Amazing dancers! Mithunda is aight. Don't really like him too much but DID is great entertainment. 
Hoping to see Remo and Terrence back in DID 3 =)

-jhanvi

Name : Choco

Favourite Actor: Hrithik Roshan

Reason For Watching DID Doubles : I just love DID!!
name : Keenu 
Favorite Actor : Hrithik Roshan! 
Reason to watch : I love Dance so basically all the shows related to it! 
Name: Sangs
Fav actor: Salman Khan and Hrithik Roshan
Reason: Love dance ..been watching DID since season 1 ..keen follower..