Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: temorocks

Please, spare us the horror, we don't want anyone in place of Geet, only DD, nor any of in the place of Maan, only GC.......

Dont worry Zeee.... only BD not replacement of DD....πŸ˜†
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: XAiShBaBy08X

This is really funny!  Guru needs to improve his closeness with actresses.  The hugs (on his part) seem sooo fake.  Now if he did that in a bollywood movie, it would NEVER work.  If he doesn't improve the hugs and other awkward romantic scenes, he won't go on much further with his career even though he is a good actor.  

:)

very truly said...there is a thing called professionalism...when u r in a certain profession, u cannot say i will not do this, i will not do that....in the long run it will not work and how long directors will change script according to ur likes and dislikes...if he is to advance his career he has to improve this aspect...otherwise he will be stuck with reality show like things....
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yaar that was simply tooo goood

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
XAiShBaBy08X thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

very truly said...there is a thing called professionalism...when u r in a certain profession, u cannot say i will not do this, i will not do that....in the long run it will not work and how long directors will change script according to ur likes and dislikes...if he is to advance his career he has to improve this aspect...otherwise he will be stuck with reality show like things....

Well said.  I can understand if people are picky about some things....but whenever Maan hugs Geet...there is always an awkward pose coming from him.  It just doesn't look good, and he is ONLY hugging...πŸ˜•

I hope he improves.  If so, he will benefit greatly.

.Lina. thumbnail

Well said.  I can understand if people are picky about some things....but whenever Maan hugs Geet...there is always an awkward pose coming from him.  It just doesn't look good, and he is ONLY hugging...πŸ˜•

I hope he improves.  If so, he will benefit greatly.

lmao. rly? bcuz dey send butterflies in my stomach. πŸ˜†
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
awesome !! is this jsut a joke πŸ˜‰ are you sure πŸ˜›
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is really funny!  Guru needs to improve his closeness with actresses.  The hugs (on his part) seem sooo fake.  Now if he did that in a bollywood movie, it would NEVER work.  If he doesn't improve the hugs and other awkward romantic scenes, he won't go on much further with his career even though he is a good actor.  

:)

Agree with you completely. GC seems sleepy to me during all those close scenes. πŸ˜†. He needs to work on his romantic scenes. Aise bollywood mein kaam nahi chalegaπŸ˜‰. 
happygolucky thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nandinivarma1

Well saidπŸ‘. He needs to work on his PR skills alsoπŸ˜†.
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 I am sure that's the real reason behind this🀣
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣🀣🀣

It is DD's show...so she has to handle it...

thanks for the laughs dear