Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 31st Dec 2010 (Page 5)

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by dazzelll

i think they make more money through TRP's and Ads  than votes, so the results

obvious choice for this week elimination was khali, but these dumbos never nominated him!
bigboss saved him Wink that was the reason to put 1 vote nominationWink
true that, i just dont understand wat's BB motive in saving khali each elimination? he doesnt provide much of entairtainment nor is he controversial.  It might be in khali's contract that he will reach finals no matter watConfused

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

looks like Khali or Dolly will be out before finale..........

race between st and ashmitOuch then ashmit should win...because he was more real

Yeah I agree.

But somewhere all these finalists  have flaws and did not play a healthy game ( like how Raja, Zulfi, Aashu played in BB2 )  - no one is deserving this year I feel !!
Even Ashmit's game was dirty - whatever he did with Sara and Veena..........oh well, whoever wins.........saanuuuuu ki !! LOL
Let ST or ASHmit or Dolly or Khali win...........good for them !! Big smile

Edited by Nishita123 - 31 December 2010 at 12:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kkakka_ji_kahin

Bartz Goldie
Bartz
Bartz

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

race between st and ashmitOuch then ashmit should win...because he was more real

Yeah I agree.

But somewhere all these finalists  have flaws and did not play a healthy game ( like how Raja, Zulfi, Aashu played in BB2 )  - no one is deserving this year I feel !!
Even Ashmit's game was dirty - whatever he did with Sara and Veena..........oh well, whoever wins.........saanuuuuu ki !! LOL

Raja, Zulfi, Ashu, Rahul were the masters of the game. They band bajao BB and even ran away from the house LOL

Today Salman was very nice to ST and I think it was all to give an impression that she is the most fav and will win. However, Ashmit will be the winner and according to BB script that would be the surprise LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kakka_ji_kahin

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
personally i think , sameer didnt suck up to BB team like most of the contestants did. Sameer always spoke his mind and took stand even when it was against BB, thats wat went against him.

BB team always degraded sameer, poor chap never got any favors from them. The only reason he was sent back was caz ppl demanded it.  he is the only one who has got a severe punishment. All the other members broke rules, especially dolly by sleeping over and over but she was never punished. Poor sameer stupidly told shweta about his secret task, and he had take 10 or 25?  dubki in pool. i dont think BB team ever liked him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minikikakka_ji_kahinTheRowdiestfire_guntiny15

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bartz

Yeah I agree.

Raja, Zulfi, Ashu, Rahul were the masters of the game. They band bajao BB and even ran away from the house LOL

Today Salman was very nice to ST and I think it was all to give an impression that she is the most fav and will win. However, Ashmit will be the winner and according to BB script that would be the surprise LOL

LOL......absolutely , they were the masters of the game. Runaway finalists episode was the classic !!! LOLLOL

Yeah its like popular award goes to ST but critics award goes to Ashmit LOL
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 5:10pm | IP Logged

personally i think , sameer didnt suck up to BB team like most of the contestants did. Sameer always spoke his mind and took stand even when it was against BB, thats wat went against him.

BB team always degraded sameer, poor chap never got any favors from them. The only reason he was sent back was caz ppl demanded it.  he is the only one who has got a severe punishment. All the other members broke rules, especially dolly by sleeping over and over but she was never punished. Poor sameer stupidly told shweta about his secret task, and he had take 10 or 25?  dubki in pool. i dont think BB team ever liked him.

No point in discussing now that Sameer is gone. But still would like to mention,
Sameer is NOT the only one who got punishment -
Rahul did get a big punishment like washing everyone's clothes for almost a week !!
Dolly had to clean lots of shoes !! those were the big punishment -
And Sameer did break the rule thats why the punishment - He told about his secreat task to ST - which is against the rule.
Two contestants who were favored the most in BB - ST and Ashmit - both of them have never got any punishment even if they were the rule breaker or unsuccessful captains.  ( recent example ST never got any punishment for speaking in english and Sameer got a warning , as well some uthak bethak kinda punishment for speaking in english !! )

Bottomline is after all that punishment issues and hungama ( of that famous heroism during the Dolly/ST/Sam fight ) Sameer still went back to BB and was even ready today to go back  !!  Winning the show comes first for everyone ( talking about final 5 )  than comes their principles and stands !! Sameer was not an exception there !!

OverallI found him very annoying/egoistic most of the times   - still feeling bad for him as he came quite close to winning and lost.

Edited by Nishita123 - 31 December 2010 at 6:56pm
milindo2 Senior Member

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
kakka_ji_kahin Goldie
kakka_ji_kahin
kakka_ji_kahin

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged

I think you are forgetting Shoe polish punishment of Dolly.  Moreover at the end of the  day BigBoss  does show partiality Smile. Big  brother(UK) is much better that this. They also provide the 24X7  feed of the contestant along with 1 hour show  also so you can easily guess who is faking and who is not.

Go to top