Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 ~ Daily Discussion ~ 31st Dec 2010 (Page 4)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 36364

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Nishita123

Happy New Year to everyone Hug
 
Last night I read here that Dolly is out and this morning read Sameer is out Shocked  oh well , but this was expected - so not surprised much -  however feeling bad for Sammy boy -
 
anyways, so now ST, ASHmit, Dolly and Khali in finals....... LOL
bb trp ka bhukaLOL...waise bhi yeh last season hai trp were always bounded to south this timeWink
Yeah too much desperation for TRP this season !! LOL 
So there should be one more elimination next Friday or Saturday right ??  3 contestants should be in finals na ??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_guntiny15

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26461

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by Nishita123

Happy New Year to everyone Hug
 
Last night I read here that Dolly is out and this morning read Sameer is out Shocked  oh well , but this was expected - so not surprised much -  however feeling bad for Sammy boy -
 
anyways, so now ST, ASHmit, Dolly and Khali in finals....... LOL
bb trp ka bhukaLOL...waise bhi yeh last season hai trp were always bounded to south this timeWink
Yeah too much desperation for TRP this season !! LOL 
So there should be one more elimination next Friday or Saturday right ??  3 contestants should be in finals na ??
they will give sum lame twistOuch iam very sure abt itOuch....it will be not abt money for sureOuch saare ke saare bahut  chalak hai..they will not take money like last timeOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nishita123tiny15

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 36364

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged

looks like Khali or Dolly will be out before finale..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_guntiny15

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26461

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

looks like Khali or Dolly will be out before finale..........

race between st and ashmitOuch then ashmit should win...because he was more real

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kTheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Joined: 17 February 2006
Posts: 27806

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

race between st and ashmitOuch then ashmit should win...because he was more real

i agree....me too want Ashmir to win now 

but Shweta will win due to this Female winner ka chakkar which is fixed frm Day one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kfire_guntiny15

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26461

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Originally posted by fire_gun

race between st and ashmitOuch then ashmit should win...because he was more real

i agree....me too want Ashmir to win now 

but Shweta will win due to this Female winner ka chakkar which is fixed frm Day one
she is popular thts why she is in the game..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Joined: 15 October 2005
Posts: 10100

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i think they make more money through TRP's and Ads  than votes, so the results
 
obvious choice for this week elimination was khali, but these dumbos never nominated him!
fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Joined: 05 December 2006
Posts: 26461

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dazzelll

i think they make more money through TRP's and Ads  than votes, so the results
 
obvious choice for this week elimination was khali, but these dumbos never nominated him!
bigboss saved him Wink that was the reason to put 1 vote nominationWink

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
26th Dec Finale Episode Discussion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 71 72

Author: realitybites   Replies: 574   Views: 25725

realitybites 574 25725 28 December 2009 at 9:04am by MukeshR
ITT:Spoiler.! and winner Discussion

Author: cool_yv   Replies: 5   Views: 1432

cool_yv 5 1432 26 December 2009 at 12:08am by Autumn.
*Spoiler* and Winner Discussion!! *here*

2

Author: cool_yv   Replies: 10   Views: 2366

cool_yv 10 2366 25 December 2009 at 1:48pm by Bartz
23rd Dec Episode Discussion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46

Author: realitybites   Replies: 361   Views: 19894

realitybites 361 19894 24 December 2009 at 8:29am by indianlady
22nd Dec Bakti Interview+ Discussion

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86

Author: realitybites   Replies: 685   Views: 31527

realitybites 685 31527 23 December 2009 at 8:15am by sunandshine

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index