Posted: 13 years ago
So sad Sameer is out

Glad to see Shweta in finale

THats awesome.
realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: anon

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I dont want either of these to win....i wanted Sam to win cos amongst all indecent people, he was only decent guy  Chalo Dolly should win then....because i feel atleast she brought some masala and entertainment to house.

Your right @ shrek being lazy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and i bet Vena madam jii has all phone lines constantly busy voting for Ashmit to win and voting others out. 😳

Oh so u Samu fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont worry he doesnt need the prize money his diamond GF and to be wife has it allπŸ˜‰ All he needed was publicity which he got.πŸ˜†

Yeap the lazy guy wont winπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Veena koi vote nahi karne wali, she knows Ashm wont recognise her once out of BB house so she will buy her stilettosπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
doyelpakhi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
HNY to everyone ! πŸ€—

Thanks gypsy for giving the update!πŸ˜ƒ
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I had given up on this season long back...For me its the WORST season ever...πŸ₯±

Now that either ST or Assmeat will win...BB should be officially renamed to Bigg Loser 

Anyway....A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!! πŸ€—
Edited by DharmeshSir - 13 years ago
Happy New Year guys.. πŸ€—

Why do ppl stop with my post.. πŸ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: DharmeshSir

I had given up on this season long back...For me its the WORST season ever...πŸ₯±

Now that either ST or Assmeat will win...BB should be officially renamed to Bigg Loser 

Anyway....A HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!! πŸ€—

st WAS leading  i told u people so early..but dolly se kam vote nahi mile sam ko just got confirmed from source
This content was originally posted by: realitybites

Oh so u Samu fanπŸ˜†πŸ˜† dont worry he doesnt need the prize money his diamond GF and to be wife has it allπŸ˜‰ All he needed was publicity which he got.πŸ˜†

Yeap the lazy guy wont winπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Veena koi vote nahi karne wali, she knows Ashm wont recognise her once out of BB house so she will buy her stilettosπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No actually i am not anybody's 'fan' - i just thought he would win and he would have been better candidate to win as the rest of them were 🀒 lolsssss thats true @ publicity. Waise i never felt he needed that either as he didnt have anything to prove.

Also after BB he will just go back to being himself and staying in his shell....😳

hehehehehhe@ stilettos....thats true - i never understood her either....she now says she is single....well do you kiss and cuddle all guys like that then? πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Yeah she should save her money πŸ˜›
This content was originally posted by: Meena1

Why do ppl stop with my post.. πŸ˜†

What do you mean?😳

Happy New Year to you toooo 😳 *hugs*