Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 99)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MewPrincess

ding dong can i come along??ROFL

Mew your first siggy, of the guy and girl, did you made that ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hello, so did anyone miss me? How are you girls? OMG, I have so many pages of posts to catch-up on! I think like some 40+ something. I just got done jottong my thoughts down about today's episode and will be posting in a bit. But then will be off line for a while and get back online to discuss your comments and today's episode later today..

ofcourse we missed you Payal. How are you?? Big smilehad good weekend? thanks for the analysis. i will go and read yours and shova right now. so much to digest.
i dont know how you guys came up with so much explanation..I LOVE IT. Clap

Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
hey payal, ofcourse weee missed you sweetheart ! loved your analysis as usual !!! *hugs*

Scintillating

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by MewPrincess

ding dong can i come along??ROFL

Mew your first siggy, of the guy and girl, did you made that ???
yeah i did they are Neelam Muneer and Azfar Rehman the cutest couple in my imagination they are from Pk like meEmbarrassed and Di its my 4th siggy my first was of NivRen 2nd was also of NivRen third was of Neelam Muneer,VJ Urwa ,Ayesha Khan,Mehwish Hayat ,Sanam Baloch and our NehaEmbarrassed do you like it??EmbarrassedBlushing
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
WOW!!!!! Navi, Anju I sometimes think that we share some brain cells dear. Its so obvious that we think alike, while watching the episode first time I was thinking yes, all the girls might be fuming with Nivi, dadaji and Viren too for leaving and we three need to calm all of them and what do I see when I come online all of them are fuming with anger and all three of them.LOL
So coming to the episode, kaisi hey ye dosti!!!! Dile ye kahe ab aabi jao. Just brilliant the first episode of this year we got most of our wishes coming true in regards with NivRen. We got to see Viren's attitude back, we got to see Nivi's baichaini for Viren, we got to see Nivi knowing how specially YD treats Viren. Oh can we ask for something more. Just brilliant thank you CT's for this wonderful and amzing episode of this new year.
Viren was looking so hot and handsome(hey bhagwan muje maaph kardo I am writing about someother guy instead of my husband)
and Nivi was looking so beautiful in pretty pink.

1. the episode began with YD telling the Evil Psycho Witch to handle everything, this YD is something yaar she and her status issue. Ghar ki badi bahu wahin kadi hai lekin nahi apnay ladli chotibahu kho sab sambahl ney kay liye kah rahi hai (Zor ka jatkha lagna wali hai YD when you come to know your ladli is not so sweet but and Evil witch)
But look at everyone specially Vandana, dadaji, Sid and even Divya were sad that YD is giving the authority to CC. And she specifically tells our sweety that if you have to do something you need to take CC's permission and sweet Nivi is yes (I really like her sanskar, she is a gem and Sood house is lucky to have her as their bahu)
Sid comes forward and takes dadaji's blessing and dadaji tells him to fix the problem with the client and at the same time let Viren know that he needs to be careful in the future. Notice Nivi's expressions she got little worried for her husband. (But did you all notice one thing everyone of them were present in the living room except Viren he came down only after his mom called for him. Its all his plan and I don't know why I think even Sid is involved in this) And Sid tells dadaji that there won't be another mistake by Viren but dadaji is not in a mood to listen (I know ki most of you must have been annoyed with dadaji but in his stance he is right. Viren all his life did not live with them so he doesnot know him better like Sid. Sid dadaji trained himself, its a big responsibility to handle a business and he doesn't want the reputation to go down its bad) then CC calls Viren down and liked how dadaji tells seeing Viren that he is changing with good influence of his wife and our Sweetu smiles looking at his wifey and the Evil witch is fuming.
Viren comes forward and tells dadaji he made a mistake and give him a chance (I really liked how Viren took responsibility and admitted he made mistake and asked for chance) dadaji first refused but then again Viren said he will learn from his mistakes and it kind of convinced dadaji. But Viren gets up adn asks Sid for second chance ( see this and the first dialogue by Sid that Viren will never do another mistake made me think that both the brothers are in this game together. Maybe because I want the brothers bondage and scenes I am craving for both of them to work together on this MP thing) Sid says yes with a smile on his face but Vandana poor thing is worried about Nivi and tells the same but look at Nivi's expression she doesnot want to be a hurdle in her husband's work or success, she politely says that she is fine and let him go. And what do we see that YD again taunts our Sweetu poor Viren he was so sad and even Nivi felt a pang for her husband (and we got to see that Nivi saw how YD treats Viren) and then Viren so sweetly making a plesing face asks his dadaji actually requests him. (girls I have to say dadaji changed his mind of giving him second chance right when Viren said to him that he will learn from his mistakes not because everyone said to let him go) and I liked how dadaji said but becareful and when you make decision take Sid's advice and both brothers were smiling together (Oh how I love to see that, I hope CT's fulfill my wish that they both are in this together finding the culprit) and Viren goes to pack bags and Nivi follows him so sweet, she is in a  right manner his ardhangini.

2. I won't talk much about Hema-Pratap scene, this lady never learns but atleast she is concerned about Nivi a little. This lady is good but when it comes to Divya she is blinded in love (that is the reason her daughter is same when it comes to Sid she is blinded in love other wise she is good at heart)
3.NivRen scene: oh Sweetu all throwing his stuff in the bag typical bachelor behaviourLOL but Nivi comes and moves him aside and starts with her work just like a typical wife (oh it was so nice to see this her concern, her care) not only Sweetu but I am touched too. Viren is touched by her gesture and keeps on admiring her with a smile on his face and expresses the same. I liked how he says she has solutions for all his problems (yes, they are made for eachother one has solution for others problems) And then he tells her to wait for him and asks her will you wait for me (this whole scene looks so romantic but it has a deeper inner meaning to it, that he is leaving her but tells to call me when ever you need me I will come to you, that nothing is important in life than you) in this scene the best part was the way Nivi was telling Viren that he needs to keep his promise and make dadaji proud of himself and that will make her happy for him and proud of him (she is in a real sense ardhangini for him. remember my post of the sanskrit shloka about wife and her duties. today she was in a true sense a perfect wife)
Karyesu daasi she was like a maid to him packing his stuff
karanesu mantri she was like a minister giving him good advice of work
bojyesu mata she was worried about him like a mother and asked him to eat at right time and take care of himself
last verse has still time so I won't go into details
And then Nivi tells him she will wait for him but he needs to go before that. And he leaves but look at his expression he is not ready to leave her but he needs to (to fix the problem he created and other agenda unknown to us and Nivi find the MP)
4. Sid-Divya scene: I just have one thing to say to Divya don't listen to your mom, just be nice to your MIL, dadaji, Sid think from the heart for them and your husband will never leave your pallu.
5. Living room scene: I liked it so much when they both walk down the stairs (perfect couple made for each other)
I really admire Viren girls, he lived all his life outside but he knows all sanskars and good sanskar (thank God his mom & dad's asar nahi pada) he went to dadaji and took his blessing and dadaji smilingly blessed him (dadaji knows his grandson will be successful because of his sanskari wife and her guidance. He is really happy for his grandson, he may have worried for him before because of his parentage but right know he is worryfree because of Nivi) and then Viren takes his tayiji's blessing (It would have been better if they hugged eachother, usually they do that a lot)and she so sweetly blesses him tobe succesful in his work and then comes his Evil mom rather to bless him she starts about khoon and what not and taunts others dadaji was furious  and poor Vandana was sad because she was taunting her son but Viren gave a good answer it was better than a slap on Evil Witch face that he has changed but the credit goes to Nivedita.ClapClap and Nivi was so touched at this dialogue and with a smile looks down (look at her sanskar here again that her husband is praising infront of all the elders she should not be proud but rather vinamrata say she looks down) and then he goes towards her and looks at her one last time and starts to leave but comes back and asks her won't you come to send me off she looks at the others (her maryada, sanskar does not allow her to) so she sweetly smiles at him and says no by moving her head and he understood what she is saying because she said all her goodbyes in their room so he is fine and smiles at her and leaves.
6. YD-CC-Viren-Nivi scene: YD and her ladli bahu in convo about the trip, Viren sees his wife coming towards the door oh he was so happy looking at her. (Girls I was thinking the same and Navi said the same that he purposefully forgot mobile)
When Nivi comes to the door look at her expression she was all smiling looking at Viren but then she changed her expression after seeing both YD & CC. But full of enthusiasm says oh you already missed me, I didn't even leave and you are like this what will happen to yo after I leave but. YD and CC are fuming with anger poor Nivi knows they will be like that so she could not talk to him much but tells him tht he forgot his cellphone, OH Viren and his arrogant attitude is backClap and says oh you did not miss me and you don't even care for me (girls all of you notice when he says all those stuff he doesn't look into Nivi's eyes directly because he knows its all not true, he does know tht Nivi cares for him but its all acting) But when he says the other dialogue about you doesn't evenknow you love me, you heart beats for me years for me he was so intense, attitude, passion in his eyes and leaves but before leaving asks her for cell phone poor Nivi was like taken aback because she could not believe its Viren who is saying all those stuff, but did you all notice one thing when he goes near the car when he looks towards her sad and confused face his eyes show the passion and attitude but also they show he was hurt so much because he kind of hurted her with his words. Brilliant job KinshukClapClapClap He showed all those expression in his eyes.
and then as usual CC taunting Nivi who is there now for you becasue she kind of cut all the relations Divya directly with rift, Sid is cutoff with Divya's promise, Vandan she cannot do much, Viren is gone, dadaji cannot do much but she is forgetting soemthing NIvi is strong and her husband's love and care made her strong and her husband did tell her that she is not illusioning someone is behind her. (and I am not sure but my dil says that Sid is in this game along with Viren and I want that to be true)
7. Nainatara-Yash scene: oh dadi is still worried about her chuimui and wants to talk to Viren at any cost. But she came to know Viren is gone to Delhi. But he gave Yash flowers to give it to Nivi so sweet, because he did hurt her with his words even its unintentional and he knows when she sees the flowers she will know that he is not mad at her and still loves her deeply. Dadi is worried how NIvi will be all alone but Yash says don't worry Jiju was happy tht means didi might be fine. (oh Yes, Yash your jiju is happy because your didi is falling for him and he knows that only 9 more smiles to go)
8.HL-CC-Divya-Vandana scene: I don't know when this Hema will learn to be in her limits with inlaws family. And Divya she does not have good sanskars at all. she need to learn a lot with a mother like Hema its very hard, I don't know what will happen of this girl.But look at CC the way indirectly she is insulting Hema and poor hema doesn't even know. And she directly insults Vandana saying that YD gave her the responsibility, I named her correct she is a Evil Psycho Witch.
9. Nivi missing Viren. oh God its not even 10min she is missing him "kaisi hai ye dosti" (its not just friendship anymore, its more than that) the way seh remembers all those scenes with Viren oh its so beautiful. The pallu attakafoay oh even Viren's photograph wants Nivi's pallu Embarrassed girls I was just blushing all the while because I remembered all the other pallu scenes and was thinking if the pallu thing without Viren holding is creating such magic what will happen when he really does himselfEmbarrassedWink.
and the last wording of the song " dil ye kahe ab toh aaja" oh its so beautiful and she tries calling him (I really hope that Viren's phone has a missed call option)but remembers his last dialogue of tadap and hangs up the phone thinking what is happening to me why am I thinking of him from the minute he left. (Viren jatay jatay kya dialogue mara hai, it effected Nivi to the core) Girls now its teh beginning of that last 10th step from Nivi's side (don't get excited but do because its the beginning)
Precap: I always had my eye on CC and I think its her joru ka gulam doing it for her. she uses her brain and he uses his hands.
Sorry for the long post, now your comments.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumsavera2007coolgirl7nutsshana_83ScintillatingSofnaSuchi-Gita97

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
mew are u from pakistan sweetie ??

Paramore

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Thanxxx Navzz for likingg my post . It reaally mans when it comes frm a such a gd analyst hehee .

@payal hiiiiiiiii my swweetss hu r u jaan ? " Hugs " .Ofcursse we missed u my swwets . But 2dy i would nt b able 2 talk 2 u as i m just abt 2 leave toh Sorryyy Jaan .But i read ur analysis n it's just wonderful dear loveddd it

Edited by sushmitadutta - 03 January 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

mew are u from pakistan sweetie ??
yup Di i'm a Karachi girlEmbarrassed and i luv to watch PK serials.........you from Pk too?Dancing

simran728

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index