Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 98)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
@ Milee and Anju : Lolzz we all came and posted to calm down these girls before posting our complete analysis !! LOL not only we are thinking along the same lines, we are reacting along the same lines too !! LOL

Truly, tonight's episode had so many things to discuss and am glad for it because finally things are moving story wise in the show !! Okay here are my thoughts ! It might get long, so bear with me !! Embarrassed

NivRen scene with the family :

The episode starts with YD telling everyone that CC is in charge of the family and the house in her absence, and no one can do anything without her permission, while looking at Nivi, and she nods, getting the message clearly !! Look at the expression on BS, VD and Sid's face at YD's announcement !! BS is put off, VD feels degraded and Sid as usual just feels bad for his mom !! ( Milee I have to say, I thought the same thing as you, about the difference between the bahu's of the family, CC and DD does whatever they want and are pampered and encouraged for it, where as VD and NIvi stays in their limits and are treated like dirt)

Sid then takes BS blessing, and BS tells him to make sure that they cover the client loss, to which Sid says that Viren will not give them another chance for complaint and BS disagrees !!! Here I would like to mention something, we all know Viren's ideal is BS and have always been, and i think Viren takes after BS when it comes to doing things his way. He is not going to cut Viren any slack, because he wants Viren to prove himself, and I'm sure the day Viren succeeds, BS will be very proud of him, because BS loves Viren a lot and he desperately wants him to be nothing like his parents, who has disappointed BS time and time again, so if he runs Viren harder then usual, it might be unfair, but it will help Viren very successful in the future, even more then Sid, because Sid only has experience, but he is old school, who follows the rules, but in business you have to take risk, think outside the box, and Viren has a very sharp mind and I think BS realizes that !! That is why when Viren asked for another chance he refused, because BS wanted Viren to want that second chance badly enough and when he recognized that need, he said yes !!  I have no complaints from BS in tonight's epi, he was right in his own way !! But I was pissed of at YD !! She for some reason makes me more mad then CC ! Atleast CC does things out of her extreme emotions, but YD is so bloody cold man !! Viren was soo hurt when she said to let him go because he anyways does not do anything here ! He as usual masked his hurt, but Nivi noticed it and her expression said her heart ached for him !! But our Viren is a fighter, he hides his hurt behind and smile, makes a adorable face and ask once again and BS agrees ! He is so happy that he leaves to pack his bags !!

NivRen Bedroom Scene :

Notice the difference between Sid and Viren. Sid has to be looked after, whether it is his clothes, his food, his things, but Viren is still so independent, he never asks Nivi to do anything for him, even though he loves it when she does things for him, so he goes and starts packing, but when Nivi sees him packing on his own, she immediately tells him that she will do it ( I remembered Suchi's weekend retreat scene here, where Viren is all excited about Nivi packing their bags for the trip ) I could see that excitement and happiness on his face when she is packing his bags, and is so concerned for his health, that she keeps cough syrup, tells him not to have anything cold and to eat properly !! He was enjoying that fact she was saying and doing all the things like a typical wife !! I loved how he said to her that I always thought I could live alone, now I know what I would have missed !! This is where you realize the extent to which he loves her, because he really wants her to go with him, because his need to protect her in instinctive, but he knows that in order to figure out who is behind this, he has to leave her alone, but he makes sure that she knows that he is just a call away and that whatever happens she has to wait for him because nothing is more important to him then HER.

I like how despite being only friends, they do behave like husband and wife ! Viren supports and protects her, and Nivi supports and encourages him !! Tonight that way she said that you have to fulfill your promise to Dadaji that you will focus on your work was for HIM only, because she knows how much he says otherwise, what his family and his grandfather thinks of him, matters to him !!

Viren see off Scene: Viren comes down and takes BS blessing, and BS has a smile on his face, then he takes blessing of his tayiji and she has only love and good wishes for him and his success, and like Nivi has confidence that he will be successful, and then his MOM !! Even now she is more concerned with Sid's failure then her own son's success and I loved how he tells her, if I'm doing all this, it is all because of Nivedita !! I think he was indirectly telling her, I can only do something like for Nivi, so you better stay in your limits and not do anything to drive her away !! Then he goes up to Nivi, and asks her if she will see him off, she says NO, and he understands that, he smiles, and say BYE, but he had to put his plan in action, and knowing Nivi, he already knew what her answer would be, so he leaves the phone behind deliberately, because he knows Nivi will come after him to give it back to him !! She comes out but is a but shy and hesitant since YD and CC are there, but Viren does not care, and then he starts the whole drama ! He knows Nivi so well, he knows that she cares but she will never ever show it in front of family members, so he actually picks a fight with her when she says she just came to return the phone ! Like I said on Friday, he is hitting two birds with one stone !! Luring the MP into thinking that Nivi is all alone and also to make Nivi realize her feelings for him, because he knows it will take a huge jhatka for her to realize something like this ! So he plants a seed in her mind and leaves like that, leaving a sad Nivi, but notice his expressions when he goes towards the car, but he turns around once last time and you can see the pain in his eyes, it was hurting him 100 times more then Nivi to do this to her and leave her like this !!!

Dadi and Yash :

Okay, Viren is one smart fella, he knew Nivi would be sad after that drama of his, so he gave flowers to Yash to give it to her, because he could not give them to anyone in the family to give it to her, not even any servant, so right now he suspects everyone, except BS and VD. But he could not give it to VD either, because she lives in the same house and he wants the MP to think he is mad at her !! Also I think he wanted Yash to meet her so she feels a little better and not feel so alone without him !!

Poor NT, she is so worried about Nivi, and her distress was so apparent when she finds out Viren has left for Delhi !! I think now she is going to try and meet Nivi though Yash on her own ! and I don't think she will involve Sid ! She knows Divya and HL well and with Sid-Nivi history, she knows it won't be wise to involve Sid in Nivi's matter !! She wouldnt want to create any more problems for Nivi !!

Nivi missing Viren : Awwwwwwwww, this is my most fav scene in tonight's epi ! I'm such a sadist I swear, but i found her missing him soooooooo endearing !! I loved everything about the scene, how she was folding his clothes, then her pallu getting stuck next to Viren's pic, and then her reflection on the frame next to his pic in the frame, then her looking at the mirror and smiling !! Her yearning to call him !! And most of all the song !! am sooooooooooooooo in love with it ! I love the lyrics !! I loved how it depicted her mixed feelings for Viren and her slow realization that what she feels might be more then friendship !!

All in all a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy satisfying and an amazing episode !! EmbarrassedLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutsScintillatingSofnaSuchi-

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Man I hate YD...she really knows how to taunt ppl. she is a pro. and I also feel CC has learnt her taunting from YD only....mostly i felt bad for VD and Viren. 
plus I dont know why BS did not stop YD from giving all resp to CC before she left.
I mean VD is the big bahu right?? we all know YD treats VD as a second class citizen in the house. Even Sid has asked him mum why they treat her badly?? 

Today she took hits at all 3 ppl she does not like. Angry
simran so good to see u sweets.how r u. glad i made u feel well, but our three musketeers which is navz,milee and anju were better at explaning then me lolz and their post were written wonderfully so all credit goes to them for making us calm.

ok at bold again i explained it in my thought/analysis that is yet to come so will not answer now to repeat my self. but like u i am angry at CC and YD too lolz.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 1:11pm
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Same with me even I can't hit like button guys and even I don't think confession is so soon as now the game is played with BS and not with Nivi alone and this will take the toll of complete Sood family and I am sure Nivi will be blamed for it big time and guys one more thing it's Viren who has good knowledge of medicines how don't know but he even drugged Nivi so it shows he has knowledge of drugs. Though I believe Viren but I don't believe CT's they can change a character immidiately from very good to very negative and now also game has been played with medicines only. I am very much scared.

Oh god its becoming too confusing and why are you worrying about YD and CC doesn't we know the kind of person these 2 ladies are. They can't even think of other's emotions forget about Nivi and vandana they couldn't even think of Viren's emotions.

Did you notice YD took chances for insults first she taunted VD by handling all the responsibilities to CC, then Nivi by asking her indirectly to listen to CC and then V by telling yaha rehkar karta bhi kya hai.

Yaarr seriousllyy rach d way she taunted Viren naa by sayng " Yahan rehke karta bhi kya h " it was just ....AngryAngryAngryAngry . I mean she is shown wife of an industrlist rght ? n she doesn't know d way of talking 2 her own grandson ? ridiculous . n poor Viren doesn't hav any option but 2 hide his pain behind his smile Cry
Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hello, so did anyone miss me? How are you girls? OMG, I have so many pages of posts to catch-up on! I think like some 40+ something. I just got done jottong my thoughts down about today's episode and will be posting in a bit. But then will be off line for a while and get back online to discuss your comments and today's episode later today..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofnamoniluvskinshuk

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Hello hello hello!! So, how are all my NivRen Maniac beauties doing/feeling today?? Happy? Thrilled? Ecstatic? I bet all of the 3 and much much more, right (or maybe not, I have not read through anyone's posts since yesterday, just saw the episode and stared jotting down my thoughts about it)? I know, at least I am, that's for sure (and I am sorry, if my being enthusiastic annoys anyone but as I had said in my Friday episode analysis, I am going to take each episode as it comes and enjoy the NivRen scenes as depicted without worrying/fretting over what's going to happen next & even if I do think about the NivRen future, it is all going to be positive only)!! I hope we have all learnt a huge lesson here today, that do not, and I repeat do not trust the pre-cap since it is meant to confuse you & make you think the worst. Especially the Friday episode pre-caps are deliberately designed by the CTs to ruin your weekend and make you wait anxiously for the Monday episode. Hehe, little do they know, that we have our Suchi with her amazing weekend retreats to not only make us survive but thrive through the weekend in our own NivRen dreamland, so much so that the weekend literally breezes by. Okay, I am really excited to share my (NivRen) thoughts/moments from today's episode with you guys, so here I go'.

Okay, so about the first scene, where the whole of Sood family is present, I have to say that I really disliked this scene. The only thing that I liked in this scene was BS and Viren appreciating Nivedita's (I want to digress here a bit and mention that Nivi was looking so beautiful and serene in the pink saree today, the two-tone color(s) were doing wonders in enhancing her already apparent beauty) good influence on Viren's life, but that's about it. I disliked the scene because I am really disappointed at/about Viren, it's just that I have to now figure out, if I should be upset at Viren per say or the CTs. You know, how the CTs are notorious about tampering with a character for the purpose of furthering the story, so they wanted a separation track between NivRen and decided to make Viren commit this mistake, so that, he had to go out of town for an indefinite period of time? But that doesn't make sense. I mean, it was anyways shown that Viren was in charge of this new project & something important came up & the project needs his attention and that's why he had to go out of town. In real world, is that not a plausible and logical occurrence? And, while we are at it, I don't understand what the motive is to show Viren irresponsible when it comes to work, which he clearly isn't because his character has been depicted to be so strong otherwise where other aspects of life are concerned (which is apparent from the way he made the decision to marry Nivedita and stick by her no matter what)?? To me, it just doesn't gel well at all, because having a good work ethic is extremely important in life and speaks volumes about how/what your character is all about and so in that context, I just don't get it, how Viren can be so irresponsible!! Nonetheless, they are showing him to be such and it is very disappointing and honestly, a lot of folks might not like my saying this but here, I would completely side by BS for questioning Viren and not trusting him to do the job right and I want him to continue being that way because then at least that will work as a motivating factor for Viren to do better and prove himself and really learn from his mistakes.

The packing of bag scene of NivRen was so cute. I really liked it a lot. Viren is being so typically a male when it comes to packing (that's how guys normally are). I loved Viren's dialogue about how he was wrong in thinking that he could live & survive through life alone and take care of himself but Nivedita's coming into his life made him get a whole new perception of things and let him realize what he was missing. As you guys already know that I just absolutely love interpreting various expressions/gestures of NivRen, this is no exception either. Viren's expression, right when Nivedita takes over the packing of bag from him, my god, there is so much love emitting out of him at that time for Nivedita, awww, his look is like, "my wife, my life, I so love you for this exceptionally sweet person that you are" and then, right after Nivedita tells him to take his cough syrup, not to consume too many cold food items & eat his meal regularly, look at Viren (who am I kidding, as if I even need to say it, everyone of course, is looking at Viren, hehe), I loved that slight smirk on his face along with his eyes saying that "and you think you don't love me? How can it be? I can see it, right now this very minute, how can you possibly not feel it". This is very brief and unfortunately Nivedita does not see/catch this expression, I wish she would have. Moving on, (sorry, last one from this scene, promise, please bear with me) right after Viren says, "waise bhi tumse zyada kuch aur hai important mere liye?", Nivedita is done packing his bag and now it is time for him to go, did you see Viren's gesture here, he tilts his head on one side, slumps his shoulders down (like a little boy)  as if gravely disappointed in life and then instantly peps up and smiles, as if already consoled himself. I loved how Kinshuk has made Viren accomplish so much in just this one gesture, it's tells you Viren's thoughts (or at least it told me!), "Aww, darn it, this is going to really suck, do I have to go? Really? I guess, since it is work & that's important, I have to go, hmm, a kiss or even a hug would be so nice, right now or maybe not, asking for too much, huh? Okay, I can live with it, survive this, I am happy now, okay bye, see ya". Guys, I loved it. Viren's so cute!!!

Even Nivedita is nothing less when it comes to expressing through her eyes, I loved her facial expression when Viren tells her that, "itne khaas kaam se jar raha hu, mujhe chodne nahi avogi?" and she just nods & does not say anything, but clearly implies that, "Viren I would love to but look everyone, the whole of your family is here, you are going with your grandmother & your Mom's coming to see you off, it won't look nice, right?" This was so sweet. This reminded me of what Milee had mentioned in one of her analysis that Nivedita will teach Viren all about maryaada & stuff & how to & what not to do in front of family. So true here.

And, now coming onto the best scene of the episode. Bye bye my sweetpups, munchkinpie and hello hottie!! Welcome back, Viren Sood with your sizzling, sweltry attitude!! Bahut intezar karvaya par tum aaye sahi. Now, we are talking, OMG guys, this scene was so good. This is what I had wanted too. I mean, yes Viren has given the necessary space to Nivedita to become comfortable and realize her feelings but too much has happened for Nivi to realize her true feelings for Viren as well. As Navz, has said it in her analysis, time & again, that Nivi is going to require that push, that nudge to have her recognize her feelings, & this is what was needed and I have wanted Viren to do just this, shake her and be like, 'Nivedita come on, can't you see, can't you feel it, can you not listen to your own heart, it beats for me, if I know it, how can you not?' Loved this scene thoroughly. Viren's dialogue is so good, "tumhara dil mere liye dhadakta bhi hai aur tadapta bhi hai aur yeh tadap meine mehsoos ki hai ab tum bhi karogi", simply brilliant!! I have to say, that Viren's expression right before he sits in the car is so heart wrenching, I mean it conveys this extreme level of hurt/pain & love simultaneously, both at the same time! And, guys Viren's hurt feelings here are so endearing, you actually feel for him, poor soul, loves her so much & it feels like he has been waiting for Nivedita to reciprocate his feelings, for like an eternity. Wow, such utterly beautiful feeling, so bittersweet. This sweet pain, this distance is so necessary between NivRen, it is so going to make their love grow stronger.

The last scene gave us all what we have been wanting from Nivedita, her yearning! I loved it, it was so sweet, how she is already missing him and almost calls him too, but then at the last second ends the call. Girl, you are going to have to take that step dear! You have to! You have to realize, Nivedita that he is the only good thing you have going in your life right now (fortunately or unfortunately is a different thing all together). There is an old saying that if God closes all doors, he opens some, well for Nivedita, Viren signifies that good opening but she has to know it, recognize it. She has to! She is just too thoughtful and sensible a person to not recognize it. She just cannot jeopardize this good thing in her life and she has to know that time is of essence here and also realize that it is hurting Viren so much. Anyways, I loved their dosti song here, such a beautiful tune and the lyrics were so meaningful. Guys I want to dissect this further but quite honestly, I am exhausted. Really, this was too much writing for me. I am not as good as Milee, Navz, Anju, Aashvee when it comes to analyzing and writing long long posts. So, I do feel bad for not doing enough justice to this last scene where Nivedita is so beautifully yearning for Viren. Refer to page-122 for a detailed dissection of this scene, which I finally ended up posting at a later point.

Nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed writing my thoughts about NivRen and I hope you enjoy reading them as well and give me your feedback. Thanks for bearing with me!!

Edited by Excruciating - 04 January 2011 at 6:49am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumcoolgirl7nutsshana_83ParamoreanjubalaSofnaSuchi-moniluvskinshuk

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
ding dong can i come along??ROFL
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Moni, Payal, Ketty, Rachu, Simi, Shova loving your posts but can't press the LIKE  button ! It is so annoying !!! Confused
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Navz wonderful analysis sweetie. And like you I am totally pissed off at YD, she is really cold, and I don't understand why BS didn't say anything when she gave that right to CC, normally badi bahu takes in charge when MIL is not in house. This Soods are beyond my understanding. 

I like how NivRen are behaving as husband and wife more and more with each day. It was good to see Nivi taking care of Viren's need. We have filled pages venting out our frustration about how Nivi doesn't care. And today when she did, I just don't have word to express how happy that makes me feel. When YD taunted Viren, we can see hurt in Nivi's eyes, now her focus is totally changed from everyone to Viren. Today's episode was full of it. 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index