Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 95)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

hello girls *hugs*

I see a lot of girls very frustrated tonight, so am back with another of my positive posts !! Relax everyone and please trust Viren !! We are always complaining how no one trusts Viren in the family, yet you all loose trust him in him so easily !! It is so obvious from tonight's episode that Viren has set a trap for MP !!!

Look how smoothly he has set the whole thing up, first convincing Bhupat to send him to Delhi instead of Sid, that was his first step, then when Nivi was packing his clothes, he told her to wait for him, and then asked her if she would wait for him ? Then he told her that if she misses him, all she needs is to call out to him from her heart and he will come running, because no one and nothing is more important to him then her !! All of this was not done in romance tonight, he was just assuring her in an indirect way that whatever happens to wait for him and to call out when she needs him !! Also if you notice, he was perfectly fine till the porch, if he was really upset with Nivi for not seeing him off he would have gotten mad when she said no earlier in the hall, but he just smiled at her and said bye, because he knew what will happen next !!!! He left his phone deliberately, so Nivi comes to see him off and he can do all that drama ! His intention was to show the MP that he is mad at Nivi and has left her all sad like that, so the MP knows she is completely alone and with no support. I think Viren suspects his Mom and Dad of doing all this !! So the drama was for CC.

The poor guy doesn't even realize that his attitude and his words before leaving had such an amazing impact on Nivi that she really can't stop thinking about him !!!

Btw, I found Viren/Kinshuk so hot tonight when he was telling Nivi that she doesn't realize that she loves him and that her heart beats and yearns for him, because he has felt that yearning in her ! The intensity, the passion, the anger in his eyes took my breath away ! Kinshuk was mind blowing in that scene !! Embarrassed And if i found Viren/Kinshuk Hot tonight ! I found Nivi/Neha to look stunning tonight !! I loved her sari and the color combination especially !! and the song where she is missing Viren, I'M SO IN LOBE WITH THAT SONG !!  Embarrassed It is the sad/realization version of Yeh Dosti which played on their date !! Can someone get me the audio of this song from tonight's epi ? Embarrassed Even know I can feel in playing in my head ! I loveddddddd the lyrics !! Suited Nivi and her unknown feelings for Viren so perfectly !! Embarrassed

Navz  oh my oh my what a post and i agree. if read my eirlier post u might have relised i said i noticed something different about him and will tell later, well this is exactly what was playing in my mind that viren was setting up a trap for nivi. I also noticed the "will u wait for me" dialouge and i also got suspeciouse when he didnt get mad inside the house but as soon as he was with only with YD and CC he expressed his anger. yep sweets i am with u on this one and also i am so happy about what happned today between Nivren.

also oh my i found Nivren both looking hot also. Navz notice viren's eyes yaar oh my sooooo.................( i wouldnt continueEmbarrassed) I am in love with his eyes lolz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Shova thanks for liking my post.. You know I wanted to write my detailed thoughts but that would need more time and seeing that all you girls were upset, thought of just calming you down.
BS did what was right. I will not say that he is differentiating between Sid and Viren.. It is just that the situation or the things have been like that and BS has never got to know Viren as an individual as he was out always. If you spend time with someone only then they will understand you. And BS has always seen Viren as naughty, kiddish person. So take on this huge business responsibility is not easy and it needs lot of experience. Still he gave chance to Viren after Sid showed interest. And in such cases even a single mistake is a lot as it shows that you did not take your responsibility the way you should have. See if you promise something you try to fulfill that and in this case because of Viren's mistake some client got affected which is not good. If Sood Enterprises would have been affected internally then BS would not have been this upset but if somebody else is then yes it is huge as it spoils the company's name and fame. And principally that is not right.
You should also look that BS realizes that Viren is changing and he said that. Yes he still needs to learn but he has taken steps and is moving forward, that is huge. BS gives him permission to go and fix the problem but also suggested that include Sid before making any decision as Sid knows and has experience and there is no harm in learning from your brother or from someone who has experience. Teacher can be anyone - brother, wife, husband..
I liked the fact that dadaji blessed Viren when he took his aashirwad... Hope this cools you down..

NivRenDeewani

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hi Anju and Navz. Thanks guys for my daily dose of positive thoughts. Big smile Navz I kinda agree with your analysis about today's episode. Actually I am not angry at Viren or Nivi. I totally loved, that in less than 10 minutes she started missing him. But really felt sad for Viren. I hope he gets his due happiness soon. I am just worried for Nivi and literally don't want Sid to be her savior. 

@all sorry guys I can't click like button for most of you, but I am reading every comments and I know we all are so attached to this characters that we feel happy with their happiness and feel sad when they are down. But let's hope for best and NivRen will come out from this whole mess stronger. 
milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Good Afternoon/Night girls, sorry I am late I had some work today being monday a little busy.
So just watched the episode and what an amazing episode it is just amazing.
I liked rather loved each and every scene today. I will write my thoughts in a bit after watching the episode one more time but I have to say that people sanskar show their character too.
Today we saw two different incidents to show the sanskars of Sood Bahus both younger generation and older
First difference of sanskar shown in Vandana-CC scene. The way Vandana blessed Viren and look how CC did not blessed him but was taunting others.
Second difference of sanskar shown between Nivi-Divya. Nivi so sweetly refused to send him off. I know ki all of you or most of you must be really annoyed by her indifference but in some situations its needed and she knows when and how to follow those things. If it was only Viren leaving she would have definitely gone to send him off but YD was with him and then CC went to send them off. HEr goodbyes were done in the room itself. Sorry I am kind of old fashioned and still follow those old fashioned rules and maryadas
and the next one Divya she is a DIL of the house but she took the decison of going to her moms for dinner without even asking her MIL. Both her MIL were sitting right there, she did not even asked for permisssion just jumped saying WE will come. That is not the right way of bahu behaving.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Sofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
hey anju !!! *hugs* have missed you too sweetheart and like always we think alike, and am sure Milee will be talking along the same lines too !! LOL

Loved your post and agree with you totally !! And like Milee always says that there is a Maryada in front of elders, Viren is always being affectionate and romantic in front of his family, but Nivi is too shy and knows her maryada to do stuff like see him off and tell him that she will miss him, like you said.

Also after the friday night epi precap I had said that Viren is hitting two birds with one stone, one is to lure the MP and second is to make Nivi realize that she loves him and can't live without him either !! And I'm sure he will be successful in both !!.

Also I feel that when Viren will return, his attitude would change a bit if they want to pursue that psychotic/obsessive lover track and I think his changed behavior will be pretend for sure, because by then he might have found out the MP identity, but to play the same game as the stalker, Viren will have to change his attitude a bit with Nivi !! He would trust her completely, but he might show attitude to her, like he did tonight, to make sure that MP knows that she doesn't even have Viren's support anymore.

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hi Milee, welcome dear.. Navz see Milee also is thinking on the same lines... We trimurtis know and how to read each and every expression and to calm these girls out here. Today's episode holds lot of promise and gave us insight to upcoming week. I have a feeling that we will see something major regarding MP in this week itself as MP knows that Nivi is all alone and even her friend Viren has left her and told her that he will only come when she calls him. This person knows Nivi pretty well and knows that she will not call him so soon.. So he has good chance to doing what he wants to do. I just hope that nothing happens to BS.. that would be really extreme and bad.
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Nivi is a shy and hesitant girl and seeing her beautiful sister DD (according to others) all her life, she has this complex and it takes time to come out of it. Besides this she has gone through so much and please give her some time to settle down in her new relations. It is not easy.  She had a smile when she saw Viren but did not say openly "Bye" instead said I came to give you cell phone. Think it this way, she could have given it to Nandu too to give it to him but no she came out so that she can see him one more time before he leaves. For such introvert girls it is very difficult to openly show their feelings. As you noticed she looked around and saw YD/CC there so how can she openly say BYE and I will miss you ????
I agree with this completely...it was obv she was UNCOM4TABLE n shy..with YD n CC there....

Navz you've xplained the set up so well...he dz leave the 4ne deliberately..wen that thght popped in my mind....i had begun to read yr analysis...i guess when u watch it a few more timz......it starts makin more sense.... 

NivRenDeewani

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I haven't seen Zarmeen, Suchi today..

Zarmeen hope you are feeling better. Looks like Suchi is tired after writing such fabulous weekend retreat for NiVrenians...

Hope Aashvee is back from her vacation..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index