Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 94)

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
girls, i just read last few pages.. and please calm down...

First of all a very good morning/evening to all of you. Happy first week day of the new year.
Now let me say one thing here and I really hope you girls trust me and listen to me.

Today's episode was wonderful and this episode holds lot of meaning and value. It is step in the right direction and no need to bring any negative thoughts. Nivi is fine, Virne is fine and things will work out. They both needed a jhatka to come more closer and this is the wake up call for Nivi. And you all see she has already started feeling something. Even though BG song said "Dosti" but now she realizes that this is more than "Dosti". Nivi is a shy and hesitant girl and seeing her beautiful sister DD (according to others) all her life, she has this complex and it takes time to come out of it. Besides this she has gone through so much and please give her some time to settle down in her new relations. It is not easy. Yaar jab maine shaadi ki, it took me few months to realize that I am married and mine was a love marriage. NiVren ke shaadi ke haalat to kitne different the. Why are you all mad at her. She had a smile when she saw Viren but did not say openly "Bye" instead said I came to give you cell phone. Think it this way, she could have given it to Nandu too to give it to him but no she came out so that she can see him one more time before he leaves. For such introvert girls it is very difficult to openly show their feelings. As you noticed she looked around and saw YD/CC there so how can she openly say BYE and I will miss you ???? And Viren did not let her finish her sentence. Maybe she wanted to say that besides cell phone I wanted to say Bye...
Now, Viren got hurt and that is fine. Atleast this way he told her that he knows that she loves him too.. and that her heart beats and yearns for him. He gave her that jolt or that truth that she knew but is still in denial mode. And see now she is remembering him and missing him. So I am very happy with today's episode.
Yes Viren had to kind of request (I would not say beg as that is a strong word) dadaji to give him chance.. We do not know what all has happened prior to this. So we can give dadaji benefit of doubt. And Sid like a good big brother happily agreed to give chance to Viren. Because he knows that he can do it and that he is trying as he is married and now does not want to fly. Every person deserves a second chance. Good thing is Viren realized his mistake and admitted too. That in itself is huge step. This shows that Viren has nothing in his heart and is clean person from inside and outside. He does not keep any grudges. And yes because Viren has always lived alone, he just went to pack by himself without even expecting that Nivi will follow him. But Nivi made him happy by following him and asking him to move so that she can pack. And her small gestures of packing, putting thing for his cough and giving him instructions were more than enough for Viren to be bowled over once again. The happiness, satisfaction, love he had on his face was amazing. He again got assurance that Nivi is his and she is here with him and will not leave him. His dialogue that "you have solution to all my problems" was so nice and I was thinking what a 180 degree turn ... First it used to be only Viren who had solutions to Nivi's problems (remember mandir and chunni scene where he said bhagwan se kya maang rahi ho. Mujhe apni problem baato)...and now he admits that Nivi has solutions to all his problems.. Hats off to the writer who wrote dialogues for today's episode..  And Nivi like a good wife and like a ardhangini explained Viren importance of promise he has made to dadaji. She knows if she goes then he will be distracted and will not be able to do justice to his work. She clearly told him that she will be the happiest person and will be so proud of him if he does his work and solves the problem. Now Viren has a huge motive and motivation to complete the work as it will make Nivi happy and Nivi's wish, happiness is his command..

That's it from my side for now... I just could not hold myself after reading your posts and seeing how disturbed you all are.. I am very happy but I will not talk about precap right now.. Need to think more and then I will be back with my thoughts.. I must have missed some imp. expressions which I will cover later on.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeshana_83tamushigmann2010Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Rach i don'tt want Sid 2 help Viren also . Let Viren alone handle it . Viren is enogh capable of it more then Sid . I don'tt want Sid anywhere b/w nivRen .

n as far as Brotherly bonding is concerened , Ct's can show in another way but not in dis yaar . I reallyy don'tt want it . I just want sid 2 sata out of Viren n Nivi's life thtz it ( Sorryy no offence 2 any1)
Monica even I don't want sid to help Viren because like always when something good happens Sid takes all the praises leaving Viren empty handed and even a small mistake Viren does become a huge thing and larger blunder of Sid are sheilded why. Though he is more capable of doing things but no one can see his capabilities and not even BS.

But one question how come BS come to know Viren made a mistake and can't Sid hide the mistake being elder brother I know Viren did mistake but can't Sid keep a check on it that before it become more big he could handle it like Viren hided and handled his blunder which forced Nivi to marry Viren. The blame is felt on Viren only that he did a mistake by marrying Nivi in those circumstances.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 03 January 2011 at 11:03am
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Agree with you shova she was not wrong and I am not mad at her but Viren hoped a lot from her and he really felt bad at the moment it was seen from his eyes. He always have hopes from 2 persons BS and now Nivi. He was actually very hurt after seeing the mistrust of dadaji I mean how much rejection can one take BS was not trusting him he was very hurt, then even YD hurted him big time she could have just say give Viren a chance but not she had taunt also vase bhi yahan rehke voh karta bhi kya hai did you notice he was actually hurt then too but smiled it off then his darling mother instead of blessing him like VD did she has to remind him that he didn't do anything to prove himself and when even Nivi from whom he expect the most said she came to give him cell phone and his last hope too shattered so that's why he showed his pain to her. I felt even Nivi started to feel his pain as whenever dadaji or dadima said anything hurting to Viren she was looking at him and feeling his pain I think.
@bold- rachu yaar we have same minds, i was about to post the same thing. yep i agree she is feeling his pain and i noticed she was looking at him in those moments.

and viren's anger/frustration/pain in his eyes, well jaan i study his eyes so i noticed all that but will write in details later about what i felt, saw and understood from it. I am just kinda busy now thats why i am only posting my short thoughts lolz. sorry.
xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
hello girls *hugs*

I see a lot of girls very frustrated tonight, so am back with another of my positive posts !! Relax everyone and please trust Viren !! We are always complaining how no one trusts Viren in the family, yet you all loose trust him in him so easily !! It is so obvious from tonight's episode that Viren has set a trap for MP !!!

Look how smoothly he has set the whole thing up, first convincing Bhupat to send him to Delhi instead of Sid, that was his first step, then when Nivi was packing his clothes, he told her to wait for him, and then asked her if she would wait for him ? Then he told her that if she misses him, all she needs is to call out to him from her heart and he will come running, because no one and nothing is more important to him then her !! All of this was not done in romance tonight, he was just assuring her in an indirect way that whatever happens to wait for him and to call out when she needs him !! Also if you notice, he was perfectly fine till the porch, if he was really upset with Nivi for not seeing him off he would have gotten mad when she said no earlier in the hall, but he just smiled at her and said bye, because he knew what will happen next !!!! He left his phone deliberately, so Nivi comes to see him off and he can do all that drama ! His intention was to show the MP that he is mad at Nivi and has left her all sad like that, so the MP knows she is completely alone and with no support. I think Viren suspects his Mom and Dad of doing all this !! So the drama was for CC.

The poor guy doesn't even realize that his attitude and his words before leaving had such an amazing impact on Nivi that she really can't stop thinking about him !!!

Btw, I found Viren/Kinshuk so hot tonight when he was telling Nivi that she doesn't realize that she loves him and that her heart beats and yearns for him, because he has felt that yearning in her ! The intensity, the passion, the anger in his eyes took my breath away ! Kinshuk was mind blowing in that scene !! Embarrassed And if i found Viren/Kinshuk Hot tonight ! I found Nivi/Neha to look stunning tonight !! I loved her sari and the color combination especially !! and the song where she is missing Viren, I'M SO IN LOBE WITH THAT SONG !!  Embarrassed It is the sad/realization version of Yeh Dosti which played on their date !! Can someone get me the audio of this song from tonight's epi ? Embarrassed Even know I can feel in playing in my head ! I loveddddddd the lyrics !! Suited Nivi and her unknown feelings for Viren so perfectly !! Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010prajeeshana_83tamushiGita97Sofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hii Gals my sweeties hu r u all ?

Well I liked 2dy's episode . Obviouslyy d reason is Nivren . Ohh goddd hu cuteee Viren was looking when He become angry on Nivi sayng ki " Tum kissse jhoot bol rahi ho Nivedita , main janta hun ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho , tumara dil mere liye tadapta bhi h aur dhakta bhi h " Awsomeee yaar . Veryy touchngg Dialoguee .
I reallyy don'tt understand Nivi yaar ? She cares abt Every1's feelings then why she always failed 2 judge Viren's feelings ? I mean 1st mistake She refused 2 tell c-off 2 Viren , poor Viren himself aske sher 2 leave . I mean ridiculous yaarr . She could hav gone upto door as a frend also . n 2nd biggest mistake she did by telling Viren tht she came 2 door for givng him his mobile . Poorr Viren was sooo soo happyyyy But as soon as Shesays tht his all mood gets runied ( quite obvious ) n his all obessiveness gets out in dt tadap dialogue .
I will nt at all blame Viren yarr . Poor guy does so much for every1 n in return if he is wanting little bit of caring n love for him then whatzz wrong in tht ? But d worst part is tht d gal whom he lovess so much , she herself doesn't understands him .

I will b back after my scenewise analysis .tilll then byee
hey moni cant wait for ur analysis.

but i wanna say one thing guys @ the bold diologue. when viren said this did u notice his attitude was back. and the way he got his phone oh my his killing attitude is back.Big smile
I wanted his this attitude back for others not Nivi, I am not mad at him for saying those things but lately his anger is only coming out at Nivi. I don't want that to continue any more.
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Anju darlz i love u, u said exactly what i felt but u expressed it beautifullyClap.
yep i also posted eirlier about not getting mad at nivi as i completly understood where she was coming from. I agree with everything u said and i too am completly in love with todays epi. I was happy except BS bit so darlz plz explain why BS behaved the way he did towards viren i didnt get that, i was so upset in that scene and i know u will write something to make me happyBig smile
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Navz dear.. I have missed you so much.. It has been long time ..
I love your post and trust me I thought the same and penned down the same - if you look few posts above yours on this page.. I loved today's episode... I just could not hold myself from not writing.. My detailed analysis will come later but just wanted to tell all these girls - Rachna, Shova, Moni, Sofna, Ketty to not to worry... And to not be upset with Nivi or with dadaji... And Viren was not begging... He was requesting.. Begging is an extreme form .. And he said only twice not more.. This much to I say to my kids too .. Please listen to me or do this... that is not begging..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83gmann2010Sofna

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Also for the first time ever, we finally got what we have been asking for since the day NivRen married and that is Nivi realizing the treatment Viren gets from his family !! She was more hurt when Bhupat would not give Viren a chance and then YD taunted about him not doing anything !!! And her immediate reaction was to look at Viren to see if he is okay, because she knew that he would be hurt !! I didn't mind tonight's episode at all because at least the story and the pace of the show is moving finally !!

Another thing I'm convinced now that Nivi's mom did not commit suicide !! She was either slow poisoned with her own medication, or she was scared into committing suicide.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index