Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 93)

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
..Embarrassed

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simran I think they are showing everyone is actually suffering of STM disorder but Shova whatever we think about things they don't come in that way even I am thinking the same that he is working from behind to catch MP which they won't show bas the thing is that even I don't want NT endup talking to Sid to take care of Nivedita I don't want him to be problem solver for Nivi in this issue. He can help Viren only if Viren and not to take care of her because NT wants it. 

I actually like the way he came forward and accept he has done mistake and he wanted a chance to rectify it and specially a dialog agar koi insaan galti kare to yeh zaroori to nahi woh bar bar us galti ko dohraye insaan us galti se shikh le aur phir use sudaar le. But I could see the hurt in Viren's eyes when BS refused him and it look like he will cry any moment if BS didn't give him chance.
But will she???.....She knows how much Viren loves Nivi...n she has also seen how Sid cudn't stand up for Nivi......wen he was needed to he wanst there for her...wat wud he do now....plus she dz want him to move on with Divya too na??Confused

Ya sofna I thnk She will becozz rght now NT dadi is 2 much scared n Nivi is her strenggth also , n weakness also .So i m scared frm dis only ki She might talk 2 Sid whch i reallyy realyyy don'tt want Cry . I don'tt want sid 2 become again a hero no waysss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sofna

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sofna

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Simran I think they are showing everyone is actually suffering of STM disorder but Shova whatever we think about things they don't come in that way even I am thinking the same that he is working from behind to catch MP which they won't show bas the thing is that even I don't want NT endup talking to Sid to take care of Nivedita I don't want him to be problem solver for Nivi in this issue. He can help Viren only if Viren and not to take care of her because NT wants it. 

I actually like the way he came forward and accept he has done mistake and he wanted a chance to rectify it and specially a dialog agar koi insaan galti kare to yeh zaroori to nahi woh bar bar us galti ko dohraye insaan us galti se shikh le aur phir use sudaar le. But I could see the hurt in Viren's eyes when BS refused him and it look like he will cry any moment if BS didn't give him chance.
But will she???.....She knows how much Viren loves Nivi...n she has also seen how Sid cudn't stand up for Nivi......wen he was needed to he wanst there for her...wat wud he do now....plus she dz want him to move on with Divya too na??Confused
but sofna see how scared dadi was so i guess she might if she thinks things are getting out of hand. but i dont want her to
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Guys i am noticing alot mad at nivi, why may i ask?? just cause she said she was returning his cell phone when he had his hopes up?? nahi yaar dont be mad at her, look at the scene again and u will see she was trying to tell him he was thinking wrong about her. she just smiled when he said u came for me and then she said u left ur phone, but she didnt say no  when he asked her that question  did she?? so dont be mad at her, all is well and i really loved todays epi, i am so high at the moment as i loved the epi and i am seeing everything positively now except about BS and dadi talking to sid.

hey whats up with viren giving flowers to Yash to give to nivi, i think he felt bad saying those things to nivi so he was gonna make it up with the flowers?? was that his intention??
SHE  does say..u left yr 4ne i CAME to giv u that 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Guys i am noticing alot mad at nivi, why may i ask?? just cause she said she was returning his cell phone when he had his hopes up?? nahi yaar dont be mad at her, look at the scene again and u will see she was trying to tell him he was thinking wrong about her. she just smiled when he said u came for me and then she said u left ur phone, but she didnt say no  when he asked her that question  did she?? so dont be mad at her, all is well and i really loved todays epi, i am so high at the moment as i loved the epi and i am seeing everything positively now except about BS and dadi talking to sid.

hey whats up with viren giving flowers to Yash to give to nivi, i think he felt bad saying those things to nivi so he was gonna make it up with the flowers?? was that his intention??
Agree with you shova she was not wrong and I am not mad at her but Viren hoped a lot from her and he really felt bad at the moment it was seen from his eyes. He always have hopes from 2 persons BS and now Nivi. He was actually very hurt after seeing the mistrust of dadaji I mean how much rejection can one take BS was not trusting him he was very hurt, then even YD hurted him big time she could have just say give Viren a chance but not she had taunt also vase bhi yahan rehke voh karta bhi kya hai did you notice he was actually hurt then too but smiled it off then his darling mother instead of blessing him like VD did she has to remind him that he didn't do anything to prove himself and when even Nivi from whom he expect the most said she came to give him cell phone and his last hope too shattered so that's why he showed his pain to her. I felt even Nivi started to feel his pain as whenever dadaji or dadima said anything hurting to Viren she was looking at him and feeling his pain I think.
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hii Gals my sweeties hu r u all ?

Well I liked 2dy's episode . Obviouslyy d reason is Nivren . Ohh goddd hu cuteee Viren was looking when He become angry on Nivi sayng ki " Tum kissse jhoot bol rahi ho Nivedita , main janta hun ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho , tumara dil mere liye tadapta bhi h aur dhakta bhi h " Awsomeee yaar . Veryy touchngg Dialoguee .
I reallyy don'tt understand Nivi yaar ? She cares abt Every1's feelings then why she always failed 2 judge Viren's feelings ? I mean 1st mistake She refused 2 tell c-off 2 Viren , poor Viren himself aske sher 2 leave . I mean ridiculous yaarr . She could hav gone upto door as a frend also . n 2nd biggest mistake she did by telling Viren tht she came 2 door for givng him his mobile . Poorr Viren was sooo soo happyyyy But as soon as Shesays tht his all mood gets runied ( quite obvious ) n his all obessiveness gets out in dt tadap dialogue .
I will nt at all blame Viren yarr . Poor guy does so much for every1 n in return if he is wanting little bit of caring n love for him then whatzz wrong in tht ? But d worst part is tht d gal whom he lovess so much , she herself doesn't understands him .

I will b back after my scenewise analysis .tilll then byee
hey moni cant wait for ur analysis.

but i wanna say one thing guys @ the bold diologue. when viren said this did u notice his attitude was back. and the way he got his phone oh my his killing attitude is back.Big smile

Ohh yes shovuu his killing Attitude is back along whch he made a grand entry on 1 oct 2010 .Clap . I was sooo sooo happyyyyy by seenngg his attitudee . HAii kitnaa hottt lag raha thaa yaaar . n dear did u see d look whch he gives when he as abt 2 sit inside d car ? Ahaiii haiiii 2 hotttt yaaar , I was justt dead on kinshuk's amazinggg expressions . Dead
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Yaarr Shovu u know 2dy i m feelingg sooooooooooo soooooooooooooo AngryAngryAngryAngry on Nivi n Dadasaheb ki i never ever felt dis for CC also . I eman wht is dis yar ? VIREN SOOD , son of sood house has 2 beg 2 prove his responsibility ? Angry I mean ahhhh . Yarr don'tt hav wordss .

Seriousllyy 2dy i was feeling like taking my Viren swweetuu out frm tht jungle where no1 trusts him , no1 loves him nt even Nivi . Angry

n now when Viren is nt there in sood house . NT dadi will talk 2 Sid ? n Again Sid will b in gd books of all . OMGGG noo yaar nt at alll . AngryCry . Ct's can'ttt do diss yaar plzzzzzzCry
moni jaan dont be angry with nivi yaar plz read my other post about why. i cant explain properly but hope u understand.
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

Ya sofna I thnk She will becozz rght now NT dadi is 2 much scared n Nivi is her strenggth also , n weakness also .So i m scared frm dis only ki She might talk 2 Sid whch i reallyy realyyy don'tt want Cry . I don'tt want sid 2 become again a hero no waysss
Cud this b a experimant by the Cv'z to see if th viewers want NivArth jodi again.Ouch.???....or a move to delay NivRen confession Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index