Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 91)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

This MP tracking is going from Suspense to Stupidity now. 

Because I think we are absolutely on the mark. This MP wants to prove Nivi as incapable or mental. MP knows throwing Nivi out of house will not work. Viren will go with her. but MP wants Nivi to leave the house alone not really break Nivren internally in the house.  They can be broken and live sep lives in the house (like if they hate each other etc. or dont get along) but no that is not the goal of MP. it is simple. make Nivi leave the house.

But the whole show is bcoming bakwaas now bcos of this MP track. They will drag this so muchhhhh bcos to prove someone incapable is not a joke or small tasks. It takes time. and this stupidity has been going on for a lonngg time now. and i was hoping RS would bring in new feeling for the sake of new year. but no. he remains doing the same crap. nothing great was shown in today's episode. we waited the whole weekend and we got it???

and even if they are focusing on MP track why cant they focus on the other tracks at the same time?? like Sidya relationship or truth abt Sid and Nivi. 
Why all the problems are written in Nivi's life and I don't understand why Viren has to leave Nivi alone in sood madhouse isse to accha hota ki zabardasti usse apne saath le jaata though Nivi started missing him and I want to see even Viren missing her as till now they haven't shown him actually missing Nivi other than saying it to her. I want to see him handling the business problem too in delhi omg when they are gonna this stupid MP track yaar ab to yeh BS ke peeche bhi par gaya but I feel abhi aur drag karenge isse.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
guys i saw the eppi will write in details later about what i thought.
But i am shit scared about one thig and that is, dadi wanted to talk with viren rite what if she end up talking to sid now??OMG i would hate that. do u think there is a possiility of that happening??

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Sofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I am totally MAD at VIREN right now. UFF Angry Please hear me out.

How come after yday knowing the whole MP thing and suicide ..how come today he did not talk to Nivi taking care of herself and to call him if she finds anything diff..i mean how he can just ignore the whole thing and bcom all romantic.

he shud be worried abt her..her safety ..her health..
he did not take anyone in confidence?? he could have talked to VD to keep an eye on Nivi and to help her since he is not there.

i mean the whole MP thing was not on his mind at all?? how come?? 

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 10:19am
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

I am totally MAD at VIREN right now. UFF Angry Please hear me out.

How come after yday knowing the whole MP thing and suicide ..how come today he did not talk to Nivi taking care of herself and to call him if she finds anything diff..i mean how he can just ignore the whole thing and bcom all romantic.

he shud be worried abt her..her safety ..her health..
he did not take anyone in confidence?? he could have talked to VD to keep an eye on Nivi and to help her since he is not there.

i mean the whole MP thing was not on his mind at all?? how come?? 
simran calm jaan clam down. dont be mad at viren. he is working on MP behind everyones back and even us so we didnt see such dialouge. I noticed something different about him today but not sure if its correct, will post my thoughts in a bit as i will watch the epi one more time to make sure then will get back to u.

shana_83Sofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

But i am shit scared about one thig and that is, dadi wanted to talk with viren rite what if she end up talking to sid now??OMG i would hate that. do u think there is a possiility of that happening??

I had exact same thought when Yash told Dadi that Viren left for delhi. And today Sid will also go for dinner at HL so dadi will see him. And one of the article Sid did say that he have to protect Nivi, I think this what going to happen. Seriously why CTs are so much against Viren's character, I mean give him some credibility to prove himself. Even though he already had, but BS wasn't around to see everything. 
Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Todays Epi..... Loved it!!!..Intense VIREN has finally returned PartyDancing
Best parts where NivRen scene...Embarrassed.....

This Nivi she really doesn't knw when to keep her mouth shut AngryAngryAngryAngry.....He cme to her with so much hope/expectation believeing she cant bear to separate from him..Embarrassed.....n Nivi cudnt jst remain quietOuch AngryAngryAngryAngry.......i believe ALL NivRenians wer Broken HeartBroken Heart...seeeing his face fall..CryCryCry.....In a  way it's good..Nivi needs a wake up call......she has become used to Viren ALWAYS being there for her, supporting her, loving her, while she lives a fantasy......i  loved the dialogues that follwed.....'Whom r u decieveing? U dnt even realise hw much u truly love me!! Yr heart beats for me n yearns for me.....n nw u will feel this yearning too, that i have faced..Cry..Day DreamingDay Dreaming...

YD N CC face were a TREAT to watch...TongueParty.....n CC has she 4gotten she too is a bahu of thisAngry house??  n her Father in law.....is still alive....n can speak too...Approve.....

Btw i didnt ndertsnd,,if VD is th elder bahu..y is YD leaving all reponsibilities to CC?? ConfusedConfused

Poor Viren it was sad to see him REQUESTIN  for anothr chance....Unhappy...he better NOt screw up this time..Smile....Problem is those whom the elders keep an eye on too much n expect to do wrong......cannot cope with this pressure n do end up making som other mistake.....Viren has no1 to turn to nor support him....even his wife.....Ouch....

Nivi thinking n mising Viren....about time...LOLLOLLOL

So this MP is planning to play with Dadaji meds.....SleepySleepy.....which if goz according to plan then Nivi will b in BIG trouble..ShockedShockedShocked..

Viren cudn't leave on a sad note...so gives flowers to Yash to pass on to NiviEmbarrassed

Edited by Sofna - 03 January 2011 at 11:20am

shana_83Resh.....

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

I had exact same thought when Yash told Dadi that Viren left for delhi. And today Sid will also go for dinner at HL so dadi will see him. And one of the article Sid did say that he have to protect Nivi, I think this what going to happen. Seriously why CTs are so much against Viren's character, I mean give him some credibility to prove himself. Even though he already had, but BS wasn't around to see everything. 
I know Jaan thats why i asked that question. when i saw the yash and dadi scene my hear beat increased and from then on i started paniking that oh no dont involve sid into this plz. but yaar i forgot about article and now sinse u mention it do u think thats what sid mentCry I will be devestated if sid is gonna help nivi in this MP case. and yes whats up with CTs wanting to not give any credit to viren uff yaar. BS isnt trusting him and thats annoying me too but i think Rachu is rite viren might have done something in the past thats why dadaji isnt so fond of him handling the business, but if it isnt the way rachu said and CTs have other things in mind then why is BS not trusting viren cant he see his goodnness in his eyes, man i read so much into viru's eyes i bet dadaji can too.
moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hii Gals my sweeties hu r u all ?

Well I liked 2dy's episode . Obviouslyy d reason is Nivren . Ohh goddd hu cuteee Viren was looking when He become angry on Nivi sayng ki " Tum kissse jhoot bol rahi ho Nivedita , main janta hun ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho , tumara dil mere liye tadapta bhi h aur dhakta bhi h " Awsomeee yaar . Veryy touchngg Dialoguee .
I reallyy don'tt understand Nivi yaar ? She cares abt Every1's feelings then why she always failed 2 judge Viren's feelings ? I mean 1st mistake She refused 2 tell c-off 2 Viren , poor Viren himself aske sher 2 leave . I mean ridiculous yaarr . She could hav gone upto door as a frend also . n 2nd biggest mistake she did by telling Viren tht she came 2 door for givng him his mobile . Poorr Viren was sooo soo happyyyy But as soon as Shesays tht his all mood gets runied ( quite obvious ) n his all obessiveness gets out in dt tadap dialogue .
I will nt at all blame Viren yarr . Poor guy does so much for every1 n in return if he is wanting little bit of caring n love for him then whatzz wrong in tht ? But d worst part is tht d gal whom he lovess so much , she herself doesn't understands him .

I will b back after my scenewise analysis .tilll then byee

Edited by sushmitadutta - 03 January 2011 at 10:39am

shana_83Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index