Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 9)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks Anju, Ketty, sanju, shova, simran to Like my story dears and Sanju I will definitely write for your new show what will be the signing amount by the wayLOL.

Simran loved your points you are too good in pointing small things

prasheetha entered your name in NivRen psychotics and welcome honey.

Millie and Navz waiting for your analysis on today's episode.
lol
agar show hit hua tab paise milenge, warna jooton se kaam chalaiyo =))

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanigmann2010Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Resh.....

sid is going to delhi for meeting the client.........i think viren might be going with him.....he might have said it to nivi before he left............what he said is good anyways .......... he needs her to accept  him as her husband and love him with all her heart..........viren's character is such that he speaks from the mind and he needs fast solution........he is not a person who waits infinitely for love.............. so its good that he said that to his wife......... and it is good for us  as we are waiting for nivi to fall in love with viren  Smile

hey by the by my name is not added. Cry................ pls add my name..............

Hey sweety can I know your complete name or should I add the id only

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Resh.....

sid is going to delhi for meeting the client.........i think viren might be going with him.....he might have said it to nivi before he left............what he said is good anyways .......... he needs her to accept  him as her husband and love him with all her heart..........viren's character is such that he speaks from the mind and he needs fast solution........he is not a person who waits infinitely for love.............. so its good that he said that to his wife......... and it is good for us  as we are waiting for nivi to fall in love with viren  Smile

hey by the by my name is not added. Cry................ pls add my name..............

Hey sweety can I know your complete name or should I add the id only

You can add my full name - Reshma

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Wow my moni what a supurb analysis dear. loved it and i was laughing hard reading ur analysis too. thanks jaan i am feeling much better then before. u know with all the dissapointment of not getting a really meaningful chat between Nivren i forgot about the wonderful/funny scene between Nivren while going to storeroom. lolz i loved that scene. and thanks yaar for the wonderful analaysis.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamilee1014Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Guys! Its 2011, another year of hardships, tears, smiles, joys and fears. But God up their has already written our story, he knows everything and to Him is all glory. So always remember when things don't go our way, there's always another option for us, heading our way. Love, laugh and live free, and I hope and pray that all you gusy remain in good health, happily.

NivRen - 2011 will be a year where they will realise that what is meant to be, always finds it way in the end. After darkness, there's always light at the tunnel's end. Love will conquer all, and we shall be there to witness this beauty, so smile my NivRen Psychotics, love will happen between Viren and Nivi!

Today's episode was more of an emotinal rollercoaster ride for me.
It started of SO SO well, with Nivi's 11th smile ... Awww Bless. Hopefully, by the 20th, she will be Viren's and she will accept him, as she said herself, that she still needs to adapt to the new circumstances around her. Viren yet again proved an amazing husband, and a true friend, like he always does. STATUE!! That was so cute!!! But then again, we all know Nivi has accepted Viren as her husband, or else the word "pati" wouldn't have just slipped from her tounge. That analysis I will touch upon later

Then came Divya - Nivi scene. I'm sorry Divya, but its gonna take way more than a hand on Nivi's cheek and 3-4 reassuring words for me to start liking you again, I still don't belive the cheek and rudeness she showed this week. And the same goes with HL to. I can't stand her over protectiveness. I mean, her daughter's married now, surely she can stop stalking her now!

Nandu, AISE KOI JAAN NIKAALTA HAIN KYA,CHURI KO IS TARAH PAKAR KAR!! Even I was hiding behind my pillow whilst watching that.
Now notice, only Viren, Nandu and Nivi knows where that faansi rassi is kept. It's gonna suprise me if someone else finds out where that faansi rassi is.

STALKER/MP DUDE - OMV! He/she is getting on my last nerves now. God knows how we put up with him. But it's someone who knew Nivi was gonna go to the storeroom. And it's also someone who has free time on their hands, that he/she can stalk Nivi. Who could have changed that bundle of rope?  VIREN, PATA LAGAAO!

The table scene was the cutest scene today. My heart melted seeing a Nivi imitation done by Viren. Eagerly, I think we were all waiting for one, and hats off, Kinshuk, you are one hell of a imitator! Subhanallah! Also, I was so pleased to see Nivi taking the initiative, and her dragging Viren to the store room. It just felt really perfect. Mein aek jawaan larka, aur tum aek jawaan larki! Oye Hoye!! Aur store room bhi Taj Mahal jaisa! Or is it that where ever Nivi is, that place become a million times more beautiful?

Guys, I wonder what "suprise" Viren is talking about now, where he goes, mujhe us se aur zyaada aek bara sa suprise banana parhega? Hmmm, thinking caps on, my NivRen Psychotics!

Finally, the precap. At first, by immidiate reaction, even I thought that Viren was going to leave Nivi. But after watching the episode, I'm not the slightest bit worried. We trust our Viren, and we know that he cannot leave Nivi in such a hurrendous state, like Sanju Dii said. Also, neither Nivi or Viren had the slightest bit of unhappiness on their faces and nor where they upset. Viren looked as if he was planning something, he just had that kind of expression. And Nivi wasn;t in her usual tears, but was rather suprised and eager to know why Viren was going. Her expression only turned worrying after CC threatened her.  Also, in a way, I'm glad Viren is "going", so that Nivi also starts longing for him, and wanting him, which we have already seen her doing so at the night of the NivRen wedding. Viren is definitely in the hunt for that stalker/MP dude, and that's pretty obvious, judging the character of Viren Sood.

And one more thing, when Viren Sood keep's a promise, he NEVER breaks it. Till now, Viren's promised Nivi:
The night of the wedding, he will keep her safe, and to be honest, he has. He's always been there for her. Everytime. Also, the day he came back from Delhi, same again, he will keep her safe, and he has. Then from after there, till today, the precap, all his promises have been about keeping her safe, and nothing else. So what if he promises that he will leave her till she doesn't call him back? Mostly, all of Viren's dialouges have dual meanings, and when he says something, he has a intent and strong purpose behind it.

So relax guys, enjoy your New Years weekend and let the story go with the flow. And never lose hope in NivRen, they were made for a purpose, they can't "break" so easily.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

mygod2010asyadadaNivRenDeewanimilee1014Scintillatinggmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Moni I loved your funny take on NivRen's scene today. But sweetie I am too angry at Viren today. This guy needs to be serious sometimes. And I hated that precap. I know it's not Viren's nature to leave Nivi hanging but it is hard to see Nivi in that mad house without any support.  I just hope that CT don't drag Viren's absence too much. 

I know you guys want Viren to be serious but that will be little against his character with Nivi. He has always tried to hide the pain in front of Nivi and he will do that bcos thats what he knows. he does not like Nivi to worry more. See if he will sulk then Nivi will sulk. she is already upset and he knows he needs to change so she will change her mind.
See CT have showed him that way so they to continue. and only reason he can do this is bcos he knows that what Nivi is telling him truth so half the tension is gone right there. he feels releaved that now its just to find MP. he can handle that. so CT showed us that viren has complete faith in nivi. otherwise CT wud have not shown him this way. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadamilee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

suchi thanx 4 continuing d retreat..
monica...faiza...beautiful analysis...
rachu...i too commented on ur story....

Edited by ashred12 - 31 December 2010 at 11:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRumoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Moni my sweetu what a analysis mindblowing tune to hosh hi udha diye. Oh god I loved specially where Viren called Nandu to his bedroomWink and asked koi hai to nahi kya chal raha hai bossLOL Yahan Nivi ki jaan par bani hai aur yeh dono omg and the part where of NivRen flirting scene where Nivi was holding Viren's hand and he said vase to main bahut bahadur huin par kya karoon main bahut jawaan huin agar koi unch neech hogai to main kya jawab doonga.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010ashred12moniluvskinshuk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index