Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 89)

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

After looking at precap I can't even say that MP is YD, no matter how much she hates Nivi but she can't harm BS. That leaves me to CC, she can kill two birds with one stone and she said that whole house and BS responsibility is hers. Rach you are worried about Viren, I am worried about Nivi, if something happens to BS and everyone will blame Nivi and I don't know if Viren will trust her in that case. I know he has seen her taking care of Dadaji, but don't have good feeling about all this. When she realizes she loves him, he will start hating her, argh.......... I am again losing my hopes. 

yes.......agree.......it can't be YD as she wont harm BS.......in that case we have to eliminate Sid too.................. CC is most possible but she is the evident person.......and vandana...?? ....possible if she has a dark side not shown to  us...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83simran728

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
guys those hands belonged to a man!

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
hi everyone..good morning/ evening..I see ashi has given live updates..thanks for that babe. you help us a lot that way.

rac, shova, ketty, ashi...i see them online right now..how are you?
i feel the spirit is down right now. man even i am sad .Cry
after reading ketty line abt Viren hating her for BS stuff and her loving him finally is making me feel weak. 
the story is going opposite to what we hope:
1. sid did not go ..so now he will rescue if nivi needs..but how many days has viren gone for?? MP knows that. so lets say 2 days..then the torture will be full force bcos they dont have much time. but viren should be smart to know that all this is happening when he is not around means something.
2. BS not trusting Viren again - yday only me and Rach we were wondering what will happen abt project. aree yaar these CT ppl. i hate them. when others dont do work like JW or Sid or anyone for that matter they dont show anything...but Viren makes 1 mistake and whole family is involved and he has to prove from scratch and beg for chances??
3. MP could be Sid to make his character - but now with BS meds involved we think it might NOT be Sid?? Well i still have my doubts on him. the reason being he is educated and he knows there are meds out there that will make you sick but will not kill you. I think this might be a one time thing and tmrw BS will not feel well n blame will go to Nivi. Bcos for BS to bcom completely ill or die in 1 day is not possible unless its poison. which CC could have given anytime so why now?? it does not make sense.

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 9:07am

shana_83celestae

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys those hands belonged to a man!

my doubts are still on Sid. but not sure why?? bcos he had chance to help nivi before and bcom the hero and did not. so why now?? why he will help her? i dont think so ..he wont speak up tomorrow either. so he might not be doing this for her attention bcos earlier he did not either. 

so then maybe JW is MP. and JAAL aim to kick Nivi out.. but then are they that stupid that they dont realize that to get to BS wealth and support - Nivren is the way. esp bcos today BS said Nivi's effect on viren and also they can see he is going to office and taking resp which they cud never make him do.

Edited by simran728 - 03 January 2011 at 9:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaeashred12

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
simran read my update i mentioned the same..the hands did look like Sid's hands!
guys i've posted the detailed update =d

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
I don't think CTs are stupid enough to show Viren scathing over Nivi on the basis of Dadaji's ailing condition, assuming the whole medicine switch turmoil crafted by the MP does pan out, mainly because Viren knows the level of reciprocal respect and reverance that goes around between Dadaji and Nivi. What motive does Nivi have to turn against Dadaji and that too using such extreme measures? My understanding is that Viren is well aware of Nivi's persona so his heart should never comply with the fact that this could ever be caused by Nivi. Further, Viren knows Nivi is a victim of some intricate conspiracy and he can well place this turmoil under the same heading- logically speaking. I mean I really don't see a reason as to why Viren would go on not believing Nivi when she goes on denying having any hand in this in her defense. If anything, this should seriously raise an alarm and maybe act as an impetus for him to truly realize the level of complexity and seriousness of the matter. 

And honestly, if they do show Viren doubting Nivi, then it's gonna be like a slap in the CTs faces because that clearly doesn't gel well with the storyline nor does it come, even remotely, close to Viren's character sketch. 

As for the MP, I still don't know (and don't want to go about predicting) who it is but it is someone who isn't too keen about Dadaji's well being :p That reminds me, wasn't CC once musing to herself as to what will happen if Dadaji's hand no longer remains over Nivi's head? I don't know why but I always find the whole idea of mysteriously plotting against Nivi so anti-Chanchalish. CC takes pride in bestowing Nivi with all the troubles in the world but she does so conspicuously- spitting venomous threats at Nivi every now and then. So yeah...who knows...

Edited by _Hira_89 - 03 January 2011 at 9:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaegmann2010ashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hi Simran. how r u? I don't know what to think anymore. Only thing I liked in today's episode was NivRen scenes and Nivi missing Viren. But everything else is what I was afraid of. MP can be JW too, he is missing from action since KC. I would prefer Sid to be stalker than Nivi's hero. Really don't want him to save her and get all credit for it. Either Nivi defends herself or Viren does that honor. I just hate even the idea of Sid now standing up for Nivi. It is still highly unlikely but who knows he might just reach his limit of bottling up his emotions now. Cry

shana_83celestae

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Good morning girls.. (I'm not sure who's online but hope you all are having a great day thus far).

Sorry I'm never on during the weekends and could not wish you all a happy new year but my wishes and duas are with you all.

As per today's episode... there was good and bad to it as Nivi finally realized she has some feelings for Viren even if she has yet to realize that it's love. The fact that she misses him so much makes it all the better because now with out him she feels the emptiness and can value his being in her life. The part where she came out to give Viren his cellphone kind of agitates me as she should have said to Viren that he's understanding wrong and not only did she come out to give him his cellphone but to also bid him farewell for the time being. Her timing on saying that she had come to give him his cellphone was wrong too because that was right after he said that it does matter to her whether he's leaving or not. Jeeze Nivi. Even as a friend, you come to say bye to your friend, wherever they are going but Nivi.... sometimes I think she has Dumb-Divya-Syndrome. I mean like seriously Nivedita? You didn't want to say bye to him? It obviously makes it seem like you don't care. *sigh* Hope this girl realizes her love for Viren soon!

Now the precap... messing with Bhupat's medications does not seem like something Sid would do unless it's like his MP doing that HOWEVER the arrows right now all lead to Chancal and Jawahar. If I remember correctly, we saw Vandhana, Divya and Chancal leaving to Hemleta's house and Chancal had this smirk on her face which concerns me. Ugh now everyone will think Nivi is trying to kill Bhupat or that she can't handle giving him his medicines so that she is looked upon even lower now. Jeeze. 

Something else I didn't like was how strict Bhupat is with Viren. I understand that he made a mistake but everyone deserves a second chance which is what Bhupat also believes and yet like this? He doesn't trust Viren enough? Lord.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83celestaegmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index