Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 87)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

they have come up with another rule..no more than 10 likes for the same member within 24 hrs!
I know sanju i am getting that too but i didnt do 10 likes did i??Confused
I dont like this rule

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaetamushi

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

part2-
missed few mins..

hl-dd gossip...sid not going only yd n viren...viren asks  nivi to come but she refuse...in hall he says bye to her...wen yd,cc n viren reach car, nivi comes to door...viren goes to her n says u missed me already dat u came fm room to door...but she says u 4got ur phone i came to give it...poor viren, feels so hurt becomes serious...in short, he says whom r u fooling..u too love me i can feel ur tadap now u too'll feel it den precap dialogue..he leaves..b4 entering car gives a look...cc watching all...cc's precap dialogue..

coming up-nivi already at phone LOL..
oh my godddd oh my this sound soo interesting now. ahahah love u ash for doing this
nivi allready on phone to viren kiya??
but sid not going whyCry i wanted a brotherly thing, so sad

hmm so it turns out the viren dialouge wasnt what we thought but hey at least he is leting nivi slowly undersand what she is feeling for him, i cant wait.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 7:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Ok so jin par 10 like press hogaye hai unhe dobara nahi kar sakte its ok lo khoda pahar nikla chuha but I like Viren himself is taking responsiblity to rectify his mistake and he is not hiding or sulking about the mistake he made.

He doesn't need anyone to make him realize that he made a mistake and he himself know yes I made a mistake and I need to do something about it.

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 03 January 2011 at 8:00am

ashred12

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Ok so jin par 10 like press hogaye hai unhe dobara nahi kar sakte its ok lo khoda pahar nikla chuha but I like Viren himself is taking responsiblity to rectify his mistake and he is not hiding or sulking about the mistake he made.
yep yep agree about virru but rachu i dont like Dadaji's attitude towards viren as far as i have read
i didnt see the epi so dont know in details

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged

part3-

dadi wants to meet viren but yash says he's gone to delhi n maybe didi too went...

hl comes to sood house..she calls 4 dinner all...cc says she'll take care of bs...
sidya scene...sid has work-bhoot...
nivi folds viren jackets n remembers his akele dialogue of 2day...her sari stuck on table wer his photo is kept...she remembers camera dialogue...sees mirror n luk into it...takes phone n dials...remembers his tadap dialogue of 2day...keeps down phone n wonders y she misses him so much LOL

precap-vd tells abt dinner invitation...bs says all go...nivi says i'll stay...nivi leaves bs room at nite...mp watches n after she leave, changes med...Shocked

ok, now i'm confused between jw n yd as mp....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7celestaeDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

yep yep agree about virru but rachu i dont like Dadaji's attitude towards viren as far as i have read
Now I am officially worried. Dadaji was in a way right to act like that but I still don't like is lack of trust in Viren. Now Sid is not going so he will be here and he will help Nivi with MP, which I don't like. CC is getting prepare for more havoc and HL is determined to ruin her daughter's life but in process she is going to hurt Nivi badly.

Oh Viren what have you done? Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeashred12

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Shova I won't comment unless I watch it myself
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
ketty sweets i understand u jaan and agree. but i liked what viren did, now see nivi is wondering why she is feeling this way . finally

Rachu yep agree i will not comment after i watch too
guys i gota go and pretend to sleep untill moms goes to sleep and then i will come again and discuss after watching the epi.

Ash darlz thanks so much for ur live updated. I love u for this.I dunno what we will do wothout u

so bye guys will see u in a bitBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index