Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 86)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

We are missing all our usual audience today. Is anybody there to give a live summary? Unhappy
I know thats what i was saying to sanju that alot are missing. some is weid, first our like button isnt working and now our buddy are also gone. hmmmmm MP in the forum as well???Wink
lolz i cant be any help ketty i also wait for the video to get uploded then i watch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaegmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

1st epi of d year...

part1-
morning...yd gives all resposibility to cc...bs in hall...bs sid talk abt client...bs says make viren understand abt his mistake...cc calls viren..bs praises nivi's effect on viren but doesnt trust viren to correct his mistake...viren asks 4 a last chance to sid n bs but vd says nivi needs him but nivi says i'm fine if he wants to go dont stop him...yd n cc dont like dis scene n yd tells bs to allow viren...viren makes a cute face n finally bs agrees...nivren happy...goes to pack..
HL-PT scene..PT scolds her 4 saying abt nivi mom to dd..
cute nivren scene...nivi packs n give instructions...viren happy...he says i thot i can live alone but after u came in my life i realised how wrong i was...packing over...

coming up- cc taunting nivi (precap scene)
Thanks ash darls ur a life saver. love ya
@boldCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Goodmorning girls and specially shova and ketty how are you what are you doing. No live updates are coming today and my sweet shova did you read my theory of special plan for Nivi jaan do you like it or not.
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Goodmorning girls and specially shova and ketty how are you what are you doing. No live updates are coming today and my sweet shova did you read my theory of special plan for Nivi jaan do you like it or not.
Hi Rach, how r u sweetie? Ashly gave a first part on page 85. I am kind of not liking all these things. And like button is not working again. Unhappy
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Rachu live updates are being done by our awsome ash now so read it
but i am sad yaar

and Rachu where did u leave ?? man was missing u yaar
and i read ur story aahahah was awsome but couldnt comment as u dissapeards lolz

but glad ur here.

I am fine how r u?
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
they have come up with another rule..no more than 10 likes for the same member within 24 hrs!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Rach, how r u sweetie? Ashly gave a first part on page 85. I am kind of not liking all these things. And like button is not working again. Unhappy
Ketty i hear u jaan i am not liking this too jaan. not at all whats up with BS man uffAngry
and now our like buttons ufffAngry
uffffffff
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
part2-
missed few mins..

hl-dd gossip...sid not going only yd n viren...viren asks  nivi to come but she refuse...in hall he says bye to her...wen yd,cc n viren reach car, nivi comes to door...viren goes to her n says u missed me already dat u came fm room to door...but she says u 4got ur phone i came to give it...poor viren, feels so hurt becomes serious...in short, he says whom r u fooling..u too love me i can feel ur tadap now u too'll feel it den precap dialogue..he leaves..b4 entering car gives a look...cc watching all...cc's precap dialogue..

coming up-nivi already at phone LOL..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7celestaegmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index