Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 83)

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
everyone will come out dheere dheere
and yes it is a small world indeed...sabi is just 9 hrs drive away from me, and ur not even  45 mintue away =))
small world small world!
 
and i will be updating tonight...*sigh*

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

everyone will come out dheere dheere
and yes it is a small world indeed...sabi is just 9 hrs drive away from me, and ur not even  45 mintue away =))
small world small world!
 
and i will be updating tonight...*sigh*
@ bold i dont understand lolz i think i had too much of viren drug, do explain to my affected brain.
 
Awww sanju sweets dont sigh i bet it will be great tonite fingers crossed
 
and yes girls are slowly gonna creep in , but i am missing them
 
 
by the way r u studying hun?? or just working??
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

@ bold i dont understand lolz i think i had too much of viren drug, do explain to my affected brain.
 
Awww sanju sweets dont sigh i bet it will be great tonite fingers crossed
 
and yes girls are slowly gonna creep in , but i am missing them
 
 
by the way r u studying hun?? or just working??
well in sydney nothing is too far from my place..lol! max 45-t n hr..since u r in sydney u aint far..
sabi is in melb so it's about 9 hrs drive from am place LOL
I study nd work =D


Edited by SanKi4eva - 03 January 2011 at 7:15am
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Good morning/Good evening girls. Any news? what's going on?
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
hey ketty =D
well right now we just finished discussing on a drug called kinshuk!
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

@ bold i dont understand lolz i think i had too much of viren drug, do explain to my affected brain.
 
Awww sanju sweets dont sigh i bet it will be great tonite fingers crossed
 
and yes girls are slowly gonna creep in , but i am missing them
 
 
by the way r u studying hun?? or just working??
well in sydney nothing is too far from my place..lol! max 45-t n hr..since u r in sydney u aint far..
sabi is in melb so it's about 9 hrs drive from am place LOL
I study nd work =D
hey me too where i live nothing is far away for me as well , like u max it takes me 45-50 minutes. OMG i think we live close to each other.
 
Who is sabi???
 
oh u study me too but i cant find work related to my degreeCry. I go to uni how about u??
 
OMG only a few more miutes i cant wait for the epi
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 10 March 2006
Posts: 33956

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey me too where i live nothing is far away for me as well , like u max it takes me 45-50 minutes. OMG i think we live close to each other.
 
Who is sabi???
 
oh u study me too but i cant find work related to my degreeCry. I go to uni how about u??
 
OMG only a few more miutes i cant wait for the epi
yeah maybe we do but lets no disclose it here..hehe!
sabii is the one who updated on wed and thursday yaar...for CCBM
awwwww it's hard getting a job these days yaar...!
I go to uni aswell!
gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

okay y rn't my like buttons working? Confused
something is wrong yaar, mine is not working either. Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index