Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 75)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Rachu, it would be perfect if Viren leaves with Sid. we can see some moments between brothers too which I die to watch. And then they both can talk Sid can help Viren in this regards. Because even Sid was worried with the incident both brothers can figure out something and work on it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusingh

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
I haven't been able to join actively in discussions since thursday due to holidays (Holidays more work than relaxingUnhappy).
I missed the such wonderful epi discussions.hopefully we will have more soon.

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Rachu, it would be perfect if Viren leaves with Sid. we can see some moments between brothers too which I die to watch. And then they both can talk Sid can help Viren in this regards. Because even Sid was worried with the incident both brothers can figure out something and work on it.

Viren will never talk to Sid about Nivi. If you have notice so far he has kept him out bcos there are many reasons milee.
Biggest one I find could be that Viren might think Sid knows Nivi more than her and he does not want him to know and Viren does not want to feel that.
Also, nivi will not like Viren talking to Sid abt help bcos of their past. 
plus each of them dont know what is in other's heart about nivi. Sid could be thinking Viren is still acting or something and Viren could be thinking he still loves her and better not to take out Nivi's topic.

I am sure CT will not show Viren and Sid talking about Nivi. I just see that communication comfort right now. 

asyadada

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
bye milee and rach. have a good night. even i will go to bed now. but i am off from work tomorrow so i am just chilling right now.
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Aww my timings always are bad, it seems alot of u guys have left. So anyone still here my jaan to talk to meBig smile.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 02 January 2011 at 11:48pm
ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Few mins back, i heard d song "vaseegara" of minnale ("zara zara" of rhtdm). I've seen it few times n know d cast too, but b4 i remembered maddy, d first thing dat came to my mind was nivren. Suchi, any chance of including it in ur scenes?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghNivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRen

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

@ milee and all : thank you so much for all your prayers for Rayaan, he is much better Mashallah and finally had his milk and some solid food too Embarrassed And he also sat with me on the laptop and when i told him how much love, hugs and kisses you all have sent for him, he went to the laptop screen and kissed it ! so a huge kiss from Rayaan for all his darling Khala's !! LOL
Aww Navz i just came across this post and could not resist not replying. I am soo glad Rayaan is feeling well, still my prayers r with him and in no time inshallah he will be fit and runningBig smile
Its sooo sweet of him and i loved how he kissed the laptop. U better again give lots and lots of hugs and kisses to him from me, man he sounds soo cute and like Milee said he is a viren in the making. Hug

FaizuuNivRen

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

Few mins back, i heard d song "vaseegara" of minnale ("zara zara" of rhtdm). I've seen it few times n know d cast too, but b4 i remembered maddy, d first thing dat came to my mind was nivren. Suchi, any chance of including it in ur scenes?
wow Ash i love that song too and when i also heard it recently i had Nivren in my mind. Yep nivren suit that song well. actually what ever song i hear no days i picture nivren in them only and i think they suit all meaningful song lolz. But yeh it will be great if suchi or even Sanju includes this song somewhere. Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index