Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 74)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Aur to aur aajkal Nivi Viren ko office jaane ko bhi force nahi karti balki on that day Sid went to office and Viren said mujhe kaam hai and Nivi was like kya kaam hai ek baar bhi uske baad kissi ne usse nahi kaha office jaane ko. Viren ko project kya diya Sid ne ghar mein bethe bethe to poora nahi hoga na.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadasimran728gmann2010

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by milee1014

Sorry girls, I had some work so had to leave with my husband.
@Rachu, you make me LOL you and your theories LOL but I like them a lot.

@Navi, Yes we will see Nivi yearning for Viren and it will be beautiful to watch it. And yes, I did see your post in Suchi retreat about Viren's passion. Told ya we think alike and Anju said the same in her other post.

@Payal, no dear you are not sadistic. Yearning for you partner is part of love and marriage and we all want to see that.

@Ketty, I agree with you along with Nivi I want to see Viren's yearning for Nivi. Up until now we have see him longing for Nivi when she right infront of him but this will be completely different. And they can sing song too "Mein yahan tu wahan"

Thanks millie but what you think about it I mean isn't it a good idea that rather staying in Sood madhouse they go to agra and can spend huge amount of time in front of Tajmehal till Nivi actually say I love you to Viren.
Yeh Rachu, I am all for it. Sood House Taj mahal is very scary its better they go to AgraLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariaasyadadasimran728gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

@Navi, Yes we will see Nivi yearning for Viren and it will be beautiful to watch it. And yes, I did see your post in Suchi retreat about Viren's passion. Told ya we think alike and Anju said the same in her other post.

@Payal, no dear you are not sadistic. Yearning for you partner is part of love and marriage and we all want to see that.

@Ketty, I agree with you along with Nivi I want to see Viren's yearning for Nivi. Up until now we have see him longing for Nivi when she right infront of him but this will be completely different. And they can sing song too "Mein yahan tu wahan"

Thanks millie but what you think about it I mean isn't it a good idea that rather staying in Sood madhouse they go to agra and can spend huge amount of time in front of Tajmehal till Nivi actually say I love you to Viren.
Yeh Rachu, I am all for it. Sood House Taj mahal is very scary its better they go to AgraLOL
Millie what do you think will happen tomorrow why Viren is leaving Nivi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Ok Girls I am off, see you all tomorrow take care and Good Nigh/Morning.
You know I am still laughing after reading Suchi's last scene. I can't stop so better turn off the computer and sit calmly for sometime because my husband is like watching me from far as if I have gone crazy or what.
See ya all tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Ok Girls I am off, see you all tomorrow take care and Good Nigh/Morning.
You know I am still laughing after reading Suchi's last scene. I can't stop so better turn off the computer and sit calmly for sometime because my husband is like watching me from far as if I have gone crazy or what.
See ya all tomorrow.
Bye Millie have a nice sleep e will chat tomorrow for sure

milee1014simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

Aur to aur aajkal Nivi Viren ko office jaane ko bhi force nahi karti balki on that day Sid went to office and Viren said mujhe kaam hai and Nivi was like kya kaam hai ek baar bhi uske baad kissi ne usse nahi kaha office jaane ko. Viren ko project kya diya Sid ne ghar mein bethe bethe to poora nahi hoga na.

i know. Mujhe toh tension aa rahi hai...kya hoga uss project kya?? infact viren shud have communicated to Nivi that he has got this project and he needs to impress..so nivi will get an idea and know how to encourage. without her knowing how will she react?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Millie what do you think will happen tomorrow why Viren is leaving Nivi
Rachu, don't know but from Friday I have a feeling that maybe its the Evil Witch who started the convo of him leaving along with Sid. Because on Friday her look said see what did you do, always running behind wife and look what you did with the client kind of. So maybe she spoke with Viren and asked him to concentrate on business and Viren took this as chance to work on MP too. I am actually with Navi that he knows that whoever MP is not after harming Nivi they are after proving her crazy. So he is not worried for leaving Nivi alone, and whatever his mother is he loves her so much and he will definitely will listen to her like how he did on KC night. Then maybe he will plan something from then onwards.
This is what I am thinking but don't know what CT's are thinking.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

i know. Mujhe toh tension aa rahi hai...kya hoga uss project kya?? infact viren shud have communicated to Nivi that he has got this project and he needs to impress..so nivi will get an idea and know how to encourage. without her knowing how will she react?
Mujhe bhi tension ho rahi hai Simi par dekhte hai aage kya hoga cutie aur uske project ka aur wo MP ko kaise pakeraga aur hum kab uske office ke scene dekhange. aur isse ke saath aaj ka session smapt hota hai aur hum gehan nidra mein ja rahe hai aapse kal mulakat hogi. Bye

milee1014gmann2010

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index