Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Saathiya, Yaara, Farishta (Page 73)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Actually mostly CC is doing some activities and others are just recessive I am also not getting other thing he use to hate his chachi how come he show too much respect to her even when he is alone he knows its her due to whom he lost Nivi so why not he speakup to her anything. and Simran true he doesn't have anything good to do now days.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariasimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashly19

Thanks millie but what you think about it I mean isn't it a good idea that rather staying in Sood madhouse they go to agra and can spend huge amount of time in front of Tajmehal till Nivi actually say I love you to Viren.[/QUOTE]
ROFL (I'm speechless)

@ Simran --- Sid is behaving very strangely. He is clearly struggling to get over Nivi and it appears to me that he is bottling a lot of emotions inside. Earlier we used to see him speak his heart out with his mom but nowadays we don't even see that! Something is up with that man.
[/QUOTE]
Rach that was classic just as Tajmahal Wink

Ashi I agree with you that he is struggling with himself and trying to move on, and it is not easy to see your love with someone else and that too with your own brother. Whatever he is doing right now is not good for him and people around him. Bottled emotions always wrack havoc on people's life. Right now he is keeping quite in order to save his marriage and keep Divya happy, but he will end up making it worse when he will blast. And sooner or later that is going to happen.

Alariasimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
but guys I also feel Nivi and Viren are not doing much either from my perspective..for everything to go back to normal..remember in temple scene she told Viren that we will make everything alright and all will go back like before.

like hell yea???? we can see that??? Common CT please wake up?? they been married for so long and CT is focusing on Nivren (which I love..as you all know) but they are forgetting that there are many open threads that Nivren needs to close. they promised to work on closing issues not opening new ones. 

before they got married there were
Keshav innocence track - Case not closed
Sid and Nivi truth about love, DD does not know- Case not closed
Sid was going to stop wedding, BS does not know - Case not closed
HL making Nivi sacrifice, DD does not know - Case not closed
Dadaji last wish - whole family does not - Case not closed
Why YD and CC treats Viren differently - Case not closed
Where keshav disappeared before wedding - Case not closed.

i think there are more..you'll get the picture right? I mean shouldn't Nivren work on closing some of these cold files?? to reduce so many MU and work on these things together?

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariamittusinghlamsDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

i want to see viren in office shirt and pant..like maybe Black Shirt n Khakhi pants..bcos I think he is going to look too HOT.  and ppl will take him more seriously......bcos they say you should dress for the occasion to be in the real spirit. i want Viren to dress up better and go to office like he is serious abt it. 
Simran I also want him to go to office seriously but I think till this MP track is going on we are not going to see him serious in anything if they show him serious about office work then how would they try to prove him psychotic right.

I doubt Viren is going to bring out Keshav's innocence either. For the truth to come out he will need to go to the office and ask around and dig deeper. but he hardly spends time there.

what is he expecting..Nivi will forget all the past..everyone will forget all the past..and just bcos Nivi will accept him then everything will be ok?? i mean i dont get it..why they are dragging KS track so much??

also, you see Bhupat truth came out to YD and BS much later. Like 17 yrs later or something..so I think these ppl are very good to keep secrets and living with it. 
I don't understand this Viren said he can do anything for Nivi's happiness and he doesn't do anything for her father and Grandmother and even Nivi is not shown to have any remorse of not been able to speek to her father. They show howmuch Keshav is hurt internally and NT and Yash trying to console them but nowdays they are not showing even Nivi worrying about her father and Viren will do something once this MP track ends as only after real face of MP comes then only they can show someone working about Keshav's innocence if do it before that then he will out of suspect list. Actually in maintaining the mystery they left many unsolved questions unsolved only. Kya kar raha hai Viren Nivi ki khushi ke liye sivaye flirting ke I mean HA incident ke baad kuch bhi substantial nahi kiya hai usne abhi tak

Alariasimran728gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

but guys I also feel Nivi and Viren are not doing much either from my perspective..for everything to go back to normal..remember in temple scene she told Viren that we will make everything alright and all will go back like before.

like hell yea???? we can see that??? Common CT please wake up?? they been married for so long and CT is focusing on Nivren (which I love..as you all know) but they are forgetting that there are many open threads that Nivren needs to close. they promised to work on closing issues not opening new ones. 

before they got married there were
Keshav innocence track - Case not closed
Sid and Nivi truth about love, DD does not know- Case not closed
Sid was going to stop wedding, BS does not know - Case not closed
HL making Nivi sacrifice, DD does not know - Case not closed
Dadaji last wish - whole family does not - Case not closed
Why YD and CC treats Viren differently - Case not closed
Where keshav disappeared before wedding - Case not closed.

i think there are more..you'll get the picture right? I mean shouldn't Nivren work on closing some of these cold files?? to reduce so many MU and work on these things together?

Agree Simi many open threads are there but leave Viren's part as Viren truth and Sid issue is not going to come in front so soon as it will clear the mystery of Viren in front of us and how can they do that. Jaanu I am saying na till MP track is going on nothing is going to be closed all these issues starting to resolve only after MP track ends then only things will come in light now days it seems like they are just passing time nothing else 

Alariasimran728gmann2010

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]

I doubt Viren is going to bring out Keshav's innocence either. For the truth to come out he will need to go to the office and ask around and dig deeper. but he hardly spends time there.

what is he expecting..Nivi will forget all the past..everyone will forget all the past..and just bcos Nivi will accept him then everything will be ok?? i mean i dont get it..why they are dragging KS track so much??

also, you see Bhupat truth came out to YD and BS much later. Like 17 yrs later or something..so I think these ppl are very good to keep secrets and living with it. 
[/QUOTE]
I don't understand this Viren said he can do anything for Nivi's happiness and he doesn't do anything for her father and Grandmother and even Nivi is not shown to have any remorse of not been able to speek to her father. They show howmuch Keshav is hurt internally and NT and Yash trying to console them but nowdays they are not showing even Nivi worrying about her father and Viren will do something once this MP track ends as only after real face of MP comes then only they can show someone working about Keshav's innocence if do it before that then he will out of suspect list. Actually in maintaining the mystery they left many unsolved questions unsolved only. Kya kar raha hai Viren Nivi ki khushi ke liye sivaye flirting ke I mean HA incident ke baad kuch bhi substantial nahi kiya hai usne abhi tak
[/QUOTE]

YEAH. How can NIVI just live her day to day life (cooking BT, clothes ironing, eating dinner, etc etc) when she is not allowed to talk to her family and she should be worried about them. (Common CT please wake up yaar??? show something real) She did this wedding to make sure Sidya marry and be happy but now she is shown to be the biggest MAID of the house. She helps in the kitchen, Dadaji's meds (why cant lalji kaka or YD do the honors), cleaning, pooja arrangements, etc etc. 

How come Nivi is not thinking of how to convince Viren or Sid and work towards getting things to normal. The way it is going it shows that Nivi has forgotten that she has ties to mend and relationships outside of Sood House that needs to be maintained. What is she not going to be talk to her family for rest of her life?? I mean common?? 

CT ARE MOVING TOO SLOW. and in the wrong directions. 

Edited by simran728 - 02 January 2011 at 10:16pm

Alariagmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by Ashly19

Thanks millie but what you think about it I mean isn't it a good idea that rather staying in Sood madhouse they go to agra and can spend huge amount of time in front of Tajmehal till Nivi actually say I love you to Viren.
ROFL (I'm speechless)

@ Simran --- Sid is behaving very strangely. He is clearly struggling to get over Nivi and it appears to me that he is bottling a lot of emotions inside. Earlier we used to see him speak his heart out with his mom but nowadays we don't even see that! Something is up with that man.
[/QUOTE]
Rach that was classic just as Tajmahal Wink

Ashi I agree with you that he is struggling with himself and trying to move on, and it is not easy to see your love with someone else and that too with your own brother. Whatever he is doing right now is not good for him and people around him. Bottled emotions always wrack havoc on people's life. Right now he is keeping quite in order to save his marriage and keep Divya happy, but he will end up making it worse when he will blast. And sooner or later that is going to happen.
[/QUOTE]
Thankyou Ketty I think that is what going to happen with Sid he is going to blast on Divya some day and that will create a rift between Divsid relationship.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alariagmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Oh wow you guys are really getting angry now. I agree that nothing substantial happen since wedding, there are too many open tracks and nothing is moving forward. But I think till this MP track doesn't end, we have to suffer with character flaws. To maintain mystery around Viren's character, they are just showing him singing songs now a days. (btw I love him seeing singing songs LOL). And in my POV, this MP track is related to KS's innocence as this involved what happened to Nivi's mom. About sister rift track, Sid have to be proactive for that, and I just don't understand why he is not speaking. HL asking Nivi to sacrifice, BS real wish, Sid wanted to call of wedding these all things are related and it will not come in open until Nivi-Sid truth comes out in open in front of Divya. Thing is if one matter starts to get resolved, everything will fall into place slowly.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AlariaDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index